News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meditation

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

I have meditated a lot. I am curious as to why I never seem to be able to exit through meditation, realxing, letting go or just not thinking. I can easily get to a dream stage or at least receive a few random images at times. I can fall asleep temporarily just to get back to focus. I usually completely tune out from my surroundings after a while but still not, not even when I wake back up in my mind during this. Only times I usually project is when waking up from deep sleep during night-time. Anyone more experienced who has any idea why this is so? All I got to do is find myself waking up from deep sleep and then I can exit but not during the day and light sleep, relaxation or meditation...

Phildan1

I guess you have expectations which don't fit what you have there. If you can easily get into the dream stage, then you are very good. As you sleep through the night, it is easier to do it or to get back into the NP because the mind is now not full of with mind noise and in the morning you have a closer connection. In my part it is like that. I rather try my best with falling asleep and gaining back my awareness after a while, weaker resistance thing. So then experiment with some sleep phases then try it. Let's see what you get, right?
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Xanth

Quote from: Sammie on June 14, 2018, 20:01:39
I have meditated a lot. I am curious as to why I never seem to be able to exit through meditation, relaxing, letting go or just not thinking. I can easily get to a dream stage or at least receive a few random images at times. I can fall asleep temporarily just to get back to focus. I usually completely tune out from my surroundings after a while but still not, not even when I wake back up in my mind during this. Only times I usually project is when waking up from deep sleep during night-time. Anyone more experienced who has any idea why this is so? All I got to do is find myself waking up from deep sleep and then I can exit but not during the day and light sleep, relaxation or meditation...
'
You're searching for the pinnacle of projecting... it's NOT EASY.  Essentially, everything you've been raised and trained to believe goes 110% against it.
Consider this: if it was easy, more people would be doing it.  :)

I'm certainly no expert on this, but it's more than just all of those many concepts...

I'll list everything NOT required:  relaxing... letting go... not thinking... those things, in ALL instances aren't required.  It's a misconception which most people continue.
Those things just make projecting "easier"... they don't CAUSE it or aren't directly linked to doing it.

It's about finding a fine balance between falling asleep and remaining consciously aware.  You need to keep walking that tightrope until you find the correct mix "FOR YOU".  That's the trick... and that's why nobody can really help you with it.  You need to find that correct mix which works just for you.   If you find you keep falling asleep, then work on finding something to keep your mind stimulated.  If you find you're not projecting, then you're too stimulated and then you need to find something to continue pushing your awareness away from the physical.

Trial and error.  Most people quit well before this point though.  Keep up the good work!

Sammie

Every time I got closer between remaining conscious while falling asleep it feels like im narrowing down to that point. First falling asleep, then waking up "too much" then getting closer to the point you need to be at. Although, this takes a lot of energy out of my body somehow. When waking up I feel worse than when I went to sleep doing this and takes one day to recover.