News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meeting people on salvia!

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

My sister & I were trying to meet astrally every night for a while. We decided on New York as the place to meet when we would go to bed at night.  Well finally one night we DID meet but it was at her house.  We weren't using salvia or anything-maybe we should have.

Synapse

salvia is too expensive. its better to develop naturally.

#

astralmaster

Salvia can be grown. I tried salvia on friday and it was amazing. I finally figured out what my problem with AP is: Fear.

Please note that when buying salvia prives vary greatly. also many dealers are not legit.
You must know all about how to smoke salvia before you do it, othewise you will not get any results.

David
David

asstray85

Salvia is not expensive!!, if you know where to buy from ;-).
http://www.salviadivinorumcorps.org
that site sells ounces for $10.00 1 gram 5x extract for $6.00 and 1 gram 10x extract for 12.00.  Your probably saying, oh that excrement must be dodi, well, they have their own forum on experiences and they urge you to write one after buying the salvia.  The site was recommended to me, he said it was the highest quality salvia hes ever bought.  The introductory price for an ounce is $5.00 if you have never bought from their before.  I bought an ounce of dried leaves, and 2 grams of 5x extract, it came to $19 with shipping :-).  I should be getting it any day now, ill tell you all how it goes.

-Steve

bitsmart

I believe every natural entheogen (peyote, marijuana, etc.) has a spirit to it, a personality if you will. I've never tried salvia, despite wanting to, and I'm curious, is salvia spiritual? What's her personality like? Truthful? Humorous? Enigmatic? Blunt? I've read trip reports, but it's hard to discern this from reading experiences.

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -

Tracy

Wasn't it Robert who said in his book for people who use drugs and project you mainly are contained to the lower astral levels?  Not the nicest places to project to.

alivie

Hi Tracy

Robert also said in AD that nothing beats direct experience.
I think if people are curious and need help achieving OBEs then whether its herbal mixes, salvia, BWG files, Focus CDs then they should try them and decide for themselves if they are good or not.

I personally don't think there is a right or wrong way to do it as long as it works and you're happy with it.

Alan

Synapse

salvia sounds better than i thought and it is quite cheap but i cant really get anything posted as i live at home and my mum would flip. does it come without lables?

#

Synapse

just looked at the site and it is pretty good. i will probably join.

#

alivie

It is legal so I'm sure your parents would understand. Just say its related to the herb sage and you fancy making your bedroom a bit more 'green'!!
Maybe buy a few other 'ordinary' plants as well to make it less obvious what your game is!!

astralmaster

One thing that i think salvia could be good for is the fact that often, people that haven't had obe's before, have great difficulty. By opening that doors to other dimensions it becomes much easyer in the future- even withiout "external" help.
As R. Moroe said, once you open the doors to AP there's no closing them.

As for me, i tried S.D. on friday morning. although i did not completely do it correctly, i found it to be a HUGE help when meditating. That night, much after the affects had worn off, i found it very easy to project while in bed.

Let me know your thoughts

David
David

wierdzly

I have some sitting in a cabinet, with the high temperature torch I bought with it. 5X Extract Enhanced Leaf.
I kind of had a 5 minute Marjiuana like high off of it but no hallucinations. Maybe I don't have enough of it in my system. I don't think it is a good tool for OBE.

I think it is a very safe drug because it only lasts for around 5- 10 minutes. end.

WEIRDZLY!

asstray85

I recently got the 5x extract in the mail, and ive tried it for 3 times luckily before my DAM dad found it and hes so DAM ignorant he doesnt know what is going on.  Im sorry i had to vent but the 3 experiences i had were pretty mild probably because i didnt smoke alot at a time at all.  The first time i took about 3 hits or regular dried leaves and a pinch of extract.  I was having intense inner dialoges with myself.  My bong and my lighter were my next door neighbors and they had names.  I was talking to them about something and then i realized i was sitting there spaced out for a pretty long time.  I took one more hit and walked out of the room.  Not realizing i forgot my bong i go back to get it.  Each step i take with the bong in my hand i keep forgetting im holding it, i cant even feel myself holding it.  I can completely dissoriented and i feel "icky", i cant describe it any other way.  The second time was similar and the third time i smoked with some pot, and it was the most amazing high ive ever had in my life, it pretty much was like adding a whole new dimension of thought and a whole new depth of feeling and perceiving emotions and things.  Although i didnt purchase salvia to "get high" and more for spiritual reasons, i seem to have gotten nothing but high from it.  I suppose the doses were to low for a psychadelic/spiritual  experience but mabye the next time i order it and i get a chance to smoke it when no one is home so i dont have to limit myself, i will.  :-).  Salvia really is something im looking foward to trying again, in spite of the icky feeling, and feeling that you are gonna loose it.

-Steve

wierdzly

An icky feeling.

The first time I smoked it I felt uncomfortable in my own skin. Like over the years I had become accustomed to this alien world, we call Earth. And now I sould see how creepy it really is. Bad 10 minute trip.

The second time I was in a better mood and had a pot like high with not much paranoia. I even smoked a lot more but still didn't get too high.  

Maybe I'll try again I still have some.

There is an available substance that is more likely to assist in an OB called Calea Zacatechichi ( Dream Herb ). The first night I smoked it I later had a clear OB. What I like about it is, it doesn't make you feel much different than normal.  It kind of just puts you in a good mood. When you go to sleep it kind of keeps you on the edge of sleep.

You boil it in water and drink the bitter tea. Then you also smoke (choke down) a large handfull.  Good luck choking down that horrible weed.

The Indians are reported to use it long ago. Strangely enough, I have a memory of using it as an Indian. I don't know if it was a false memory or not. The first time I didn't use enough and an Indian woman told me to use a big handfull.

WEIRDZLY!

asstray85

exactly!.  When i said i felt "icky", it meant i felt uncomfortable in my own skin, that exactly describes it.  When i smoked it with pot though it was much more enjoyable.  If my dam heart wouldnt pound like crazy everytime i smoke though it would have probably been even better.  Im going to order the 10x extract, ill tell everyone how it goes.

-Steve

wierdzly

I'm coming off of it right now. What a horrible odd State. Very primitive. Felt like a wild confused ape in a strange jungle. Luckly I'm coming down quickly.  

I don't think that being out of control is much (if any) help for OBE.  I would rather be normal when doing it. This little plant has its own little flavor though.

WEIRDZLY!

asstray85

Ive read that people often set dates to do salvia and they meet each other in salvia land or other realms.  There is a forum someplace on yahoo where people are setting up meeting places.  This reminded me of the Stone henge post.  Mabye it would be a good idea to try and meet while on salvia?.  Ive just ordered a bunch of salvia this morning, cant wait till it comes :-)!
This topic can be the appointment place for salvia travelers :-)

-Steve