Binaural beats/isochronic tones

Previous topic - Next topic

Achak

Mainly, I'm looking for free audio to induce Focus 10, higher states of consciousness, energy alignment, etc. I've been doing some research though it's hard to find reliable reviews and sounds.
So far I've tried one youtube video to see what, if any effects, would occur.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5EsQZxem_4

After listening to the track 2x, I only felt calm after (Which I usually feel after I meditate).

I'm hoping to find some of the best FREE stuff to share with others (Especially a friend who's very close minded about these topics) and to research and record.
Eventually I'm going to start a blog on topics like Lucid Dreaming, OBE/AP, Remote Viewing, etc. Though hundreds exist already, I'm looking for my blog to consist of personal experiences/research. I've found for me that the most enriching literature on these topics has come from people describing experiences as they are to them (Monroe, Waggoner, etc.). Thus, propagating explorative views rather than providing structured techniques.

A little about me:

21, College Student, have time to dedicate to exploring consciousness (always a given for me)
Have experience with OBE, Lucid Dreaming, etc.

Looking for:

Best free (to start) BB/Tones and equipment

So, if anyone has any resources they would like to share, I would love to trade my records/experiences with you in return

Thanks!  :-D

Lionheart

Check out Isochronic Tones by DJVishnu. They a superb.

...and anything you can find by Paul Collier on Youtube works as well. He does have some of his songs that have Binaural Mixes in them.