The value of energy work in phasing/OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Shenlord

Question for experienced phasers/OBE'ers:

Do any of you use energy work, Qi gong, pranayama, meditation formulas, breath work, chakra work, etc.  to enhance your capacity to phase/AT?  Do they relax you? energize you? deepen your altered states? help you shift?  make you more aware/present?  Do you generally find energy work useful? indispensable? or of little  direct value for phasing/OBE practice?

I know some experienced people do not use it at all (energy work), but I am curious if there are some who do  use it as an important part of their phasing/OBE practice.
(as opposed to in other areas of their lives.)

Feel free to share the kinds of formulas you use.

Xanth

Like *ALL* tools, it only holds value if you believe they do.
That is the power of Intent. :-)

Edit: I wanted to add that Intent is the basis behind every action you make. 

Shenlord

I'm interested to know if there are people who use those particular tools successfully.

Xanth

Quote from: Shenlord on February 23, 2015, 02:51:39
I'm interested to know if there are people who use those particular tools successfully.
There definitely are.  Robert Bruce would be the one stand out in particular.  I believe some of the moderators do so as well. 
They BELIEVE it works, so it does.  This goes for everything in regards to the non-physical.

I'd suggest you look into "Intent".  That's what drives everything you do.  Physical or non-physical... magical or mundane... it's the basis behind every action you have ever taken in your existence and every syllable that has left your lips.

Kzaal

I can't speak for others but for me it definitely does.
To me the understanding that you are surrounded by energy makes all the difference.
Meditation has been invented by the Chinese and Asian culture and everything that surrounds it. Energy/Qi, Chakras are all part of meditation and the Tao, to me nothing matter more than this.
That substance, that air, that "nothingness" that you can't explain is energy to me, everything is, Everywhere is energy. There's no place in the universe which doesn't have energy because everything moves, even a rock has energy altho it doesn't move, every particles are made of energy.

To me seeing the energy as everywhere and in all of us is to me as a god.
I see myself as energy and not as an object or human because we're all part of that energy.
Even in the empty space there is always energy going on. With that knowing in mind, at night when I meditate or do Astral Projection, I see myself as energy and instantly connect to it spiritually.
Again it's just words and these words are rather meaningless because we can't describe what energy truly is. But we know there's something holding the universe together. And that it's all there as much as the empty space filed by the cement on a brick wall.
Even if scientists says there's something smaller than an a quark or a lepton it won't change that there will always be a smaller particle...

Energy, spirit, or god, what ever the foundation of all universe is called (to me even if it change name it will still have the same meaning)... And that is what we all look for, the truth, or the path to enlightenment.

When I meditate I always imagine myself as the smallest particle of matter that can be imagined, and to me it always works I always end up in AP.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.