Mirrors: Good or Bad for projection.

Previous topic - Next topic

+Explorer+

I have a big mirror around 4 feet away from my bedroom. There is also a mirror in the other room of the house. Is having this mirror in my bedroom bad? When I finally have an OBE what will happen to the mirror. Will I see my astral body in the mirror. Can anything bad happen with having a mirror in my bedroom. I've had it there for at least 2 years. Just need info reguarding mirrors!

astral traveler

Quote from: +Explorer+ on November 28, 2008, 20:20:05
I have a big mirror around 4 feet away from my bedroom. There is also a mirror in the other room of the house. Is having this mirror in my bedroom bad? When I finally have an OBE what will happen to the mirror. Will I see my astral body in the mirror. Can anything bad happen with having a mirror in my bedroom. I've had it there for at least 2 years. Just need info reguarding mirrors!
i've witnessed my astral form many times in mirrors.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

+Explorer+

Then i'll see my astral form everytime I OBE. Hopefully it doesn't scare me. I'll probably get used to it.

astral traveler

Quote from: +Explorer+ on November 29, 2008, 11:33:56
Then i'll see my astral form everytime I OBE. Hopefully it doesn't scare me. I'll probably get used to it.
yes, it's helpful.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

+Explorer+

Mister Astral

Yeah, there's a mirror next to my bed, too.

I wish I had thought about looking in it to see my astral form yesterday. :|

I'll make a note of it for tonight's attempt.
"In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum."

interception

Quote from: +Explorer+ on November 28, 2008, 20:20:05

Bad? Why would you think that? No. It is a physical mirror and most of them simply reflect visible light wave energy... that's about it.

Nothing bad will happen, unless you make it so through some subconscious fear response.

I believe some people still use mirrors as an aid to induce projections.

+Explorer+

donno was just wondering :d that means everytime i project i will see my astral body if it is etheric projection

RenaissanceMan

You may see odd things in the mirror.  I did - I saw myself but as an animated puppet.  It was spooky, bizarre and didn't make any sense.

+Explorer+

NightLight

Yeah, if and when you finally manage to project have a look in the mirror. Often people look slightly different than what they physically do. I can remember looking into the mirror and noticing that even though I looked like the same person, my astral body looked quite a bit younger than my physical body.

dingo

My experiences with mirrors have been varying. Sometimes I've seen an accurate representation of myself in my underwear, sometimes I've seen a rather idealised version of myself, sometimes I've seen a 5 year old version of myself, and at other times I've seen no reflection and been able to go straight through the mirror into a weird mirror world. YMMV

MasterMind378

Guys, not directly related, but in general, one should never have a mirror in the bedroom, or any reflective surfaces (like TV or monitor and such) or at least they should be covered before going to bed. The thing is, they obstruct/redirect normal energy flow in the room. Especially if they are old (used by other ppl before you or damaged/scratched) they will emit what they have seen in the past... Mirrors are very strong energy manipulating tools and it is quite important how you use/place them... I would advise to leave it outside your bedroom, you can always go and look into it.

+Explorer+

In my bedroom there is a television and a really big mirror. In another bedroom the bedroom set came with mirrors..

MasterMind378

Well, it's totally up to you... if it feels right, then it must be right for you... I'd remove or cover them before going to bed.

okaykaykayli

i love looking in the mirror, i look exactly as beautiful as always  :-D :lol:
but my hair is dyed blonde, it has been for a while,
once or twice when i've looked in the mirror, my hair has been brown ! how weird !
cool though  8-)
don't be scared of mirrors, theyre awesome

Steele

i read somewhere that when you project you can enter mirrors and portraits. i think mirrors would be helpful, theres something almost mystical about them...

Steele

blue_csh

Mirrors are just the reflect of an old tool used by witches called the black mirrors, or the dark sight..
it has nothing bad though, but that just answears what the last post said.. steele's one.

now, to answr you...
i've also see myself as a young 8 year old kid, and the last time
i saw myself as a demon, so terrible my ears cried when i woke up, yes, my ears were spillin liquid D;
but i guess mirrors are what you want them to be...just don't think of silent hill xD
not dangerous, just amazing

Depressed

What made you think that they are bad or good? o.o

I heard somewhere that when you OBE and look into the mirror, you can see your aura or something.....and if you go inside it....it will take you somewhere..dunno where though.