Monsters begetting monsters.

Previous topic - Next topic

Marzillian

Once, not to long ago, my guide appeared in a dream when i was confused. He told me that this spirituality
business (Ap'ing and individualization processes) was all about "watching out for the beast". Then in an episode of the
x-files, a senator says that this universe is all about monsters begetting monsters.

Do you choose to become a hermit? Is there any escape out of all the madness in the first place? This same guide i mentioned
also appeared in another form in a dream, and said: "once upon a time i was also a prisoner, but then i developed 'stereovision' ". But to
what end? To gain power?

I mean, is a person able to process the power that comes with the ability to astrally project. Power corrupts they say.

EscapeVelocity

Power corrupts depending on our ability and resolve to challenge and resist the corruption. Unfortunately, most of our world cannot resist. That is just the fact of 7 billion humans at current incarnation levels.

So we work at local levels. That is all most of us can do, imo.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Marzillian

What do you mean with "local levels" ?

Like, for example, denying some experiences?
I find this hard, as the desire for more can become too intense.

Or as in, temperance?

Let me give you another example. This is what i actually mean by "monsters begetting monsters".

Say you're gaining a piece of knowledge, the following: The idea that the whole physical universe
is built out of sin. Now one can talk about Christian concepts et cetera... . What i mean by this
is the realization that city infrastructure; roads, houses, skyscrapers, buildings in general all result
from the pain of others. Where does the inspiration of an engineer come from? Do you know what i mean?

If today 10 people suffer and die, tomorrow a building is erected. The other way around, if 10 people have had
a joyful experience, a building is torn down... .

This very powerful thought contributed to me becoming a recluse. It's too much
to process sometimes. It puts a whole different perspective on the idea of "service to humanity".
I'm still hoping i'm missing something out here, and that this thought is false.