News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Land in which Focus?

Previous topic - Next topic

Maryssima

Hi guys, I have a question for you; I need your help, please.
After reading 'The Resource' of Frank Kepple, using just my imagination I made my own environment.
Frank said that Focus 2 conteins all our ideas, feelings and so on....
Well, into the Phase state (practicing the Bruce Moen method), I reached up - by my astral body - that environment, many times.
My question is: is it possible, by Frank opinion and his experience and by yours ones, to build a land in Focus 2 and find it again in Focus 3?!
Building a thing in Focus 3 requires a kind of skill, at all.... I builded instead a whole planet easily....
How can my land exist in Focus 2 and even in Focus 3?
Here I even found other people who passed away......
Thank you very much.
MARY :lol:

Lumaza

Quote from: Maryssima on February 21, 2020, 11:07:46
Hi guys, I have a question for you; I need your help, please.
After reading 'The Resource' of Frank Kepple, using just my imagination I made my own environment.
Frank said that Focus 2 conteins all our ideas, feelings and so on....
Well, into the Phase state (practicing the Bruce Moen method), I reached up - by my astral body - that environment, many times.
My question is: is it possible, by Frank opinion and his experience and by yours ones, to build a land in Focus 2 and find it again in Focus 3?!
Building a thing in Focus 3 requires a kind of skill, at all.... I builded instead a whole planet easily....
How can my land exist in Focus 2 and even in Focus 3?
Here I even found other people who passed away......
Thank you very much.
MARY :lol:

I don't think I have ever seen a question like this on the Astral Pulse Forums before. It definitely is thought provoking!  :?

In my own opinion, I would say that it is the "intent" here that is the most important thing. The same "targeted" intent can be made regardless of what Focus level you find yourself in. What could happen though it that this "Happy Place", this new "environment" of yours may take on a new dimensional feel to it or lead to some kind of even deeper experience within the confines of it. In other words, your "perception" of this same environment may change. You will soon find out by donning your "Explorer's Cap" and doing some of your own personal investigating.

I notice in my own experiences that my own chosen and created "Happy Place" will indeed take on a new level of "surrealism" the deeper my level of focus is. A deeper Focus seems to bring it's own mysteries with it as well. I have seen my Happy Place portrayed as some kind of "grid" outline in the past. I would say that was due to a deeper dimensional look at the same area, per se.

Good question though!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Maryssima

Thank you, Lumaza, for your reply.
Of sure I have to deepen this thing.... It'a shame that we can't consult Frank Kepple in person....  :|
Bye Bye.
Mary

Lumaza

Mary, with your visualizing/imaging skills being so good, you might want to join us in our recent venture to Astral Island!
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_pulse_island/back_to_astral_island-t47872.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Maryssima

Hi, Lumaza, it could be a fantastic thing!!!!!!
I don't speak English, but despite of this I would be very happy to join you there!!!!
Thank you very much and I'm runnig to Astral Island !
:-D :-D :-D
MARY