my most recent attempt at phasing

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Hey, well done Alpha!

What I found to be the real trick with phasing is keeping with the vision. I'ts like your mind is wandering off and you keep wanting to pull it back.

Like you,the first time it happened to me it came as a bit of a shock. I imagined myself floating, then next thing I knew my consciousness started rocketing upwards. It took every ounce of calm I had to think "ok, just relax and stay with it."

James.

Tracy

Yeh,  that upward rush is shocking when it happens, almost feels like the startings of an OBE but it  isn't of course.  And I know that feeling of not having parts of your body, don't let it bother you though.  Maybe if you ask for the sensation of your legs to come back, this is what I'm going to try.

Keep up the good work!

Tracy

"Man shall never reach his full capacity while chained to the earth.  We
> must take wing and conquer the heavens."--

Leyla

Can someone please explaine to me what "phasing" is, and how it's different from an OBE?

Arie

Alpha.....so right when you woke up...you attempted to "phase."?  All you did was imagine yourself walking to the window etc.  I have a question.....were you looking out of your astral body's eyes or were you watching your astral body from a distance?  Is this all phasing is?  Thanks

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

alpha

Right after I starting to wake up.I remained in the same position,I woke up in.And just tried to keep that relaxed state.

All I did was imagine myself walking to my window and admiring the view(1st person)All of a sudden,I could not feel much of my legs.I than proceded to take a walk outside.It was happening so fast it caught me by surprise and I kind of tensed up.

I tried again but I admit I gave up to soon.Opened my eyes,there was something  wrong with my pinky finger.It was like it wasnt there.No feeling in it whatsoever?

Theres always tommorow morning.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
                                                                                                               ALPHA

-------------------------------
"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"
-------------------------------