News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My "Dangerous" Experiments

Previous topic - Next topic

12padams

I am a researcher of the phase state which covers (astral projection, lucid dreaming and out of body experiences). I make plans while awake and them implement them within the phase (a.k.a astral plane). My goal is to write a book every year that focuses on a specific area of the phase. My first book "Entering The Phase - A 17-Year-Old's Journey" proved that it was possible to plan multistep goals while awake and then perform them in another world that is as realistic as the physical world and has unexpected/unconsciously controlled environments.

Yes, I proved that the phase/astral dimension does exist but I was unable to prove that it was anything more than being conscious in a world created by your subconscious mind. The most interesting aspect of the phase for me was people. People that I had never met people and those who were familiar to me going about doing there normal thing. When I spoke to familiar people their responces were unexpected and uncontrolled by my conscious mind as if they had their own consciousness.

My next book "Phase Acquaintances - An 18-Year-Old's Nonphysical Social Life" will focus solely on communicating with people within the phase that I have never met in real life and making detailed logs and photos of their existence. Here is a list of the overall goals (not the detailed multistep plans I will carry out) that I wish to achieve by the end of the book (20th April 2013):

Goals
-   Meet people and creatures within the phase that I have never seen before in real life.
-   Speak to phase people and obtain details such as their name, age, hobbies and appearance to get to know them better and revisit them in future phase experiences.
-   Befriend a phase person and get them to pull me into the phase as I sleep at night. This should become the perfect phase entry method, remove my fear of being in the phase by myself and become a lucidity trigger if I see that person within a dream.
-   Allow my best phase friend to show me around their house and introduce me to their family, friends and life. I will attempt to look up the details that the phase person gave me to see if they actually once existed or currently exist in real life.
-   Discover if I can bring the consciousness of a phase person into the physical world by allowing them to physically wake up in my body instead of myself.

The reason I post this is because I want to know what people from this forum (those who believe the astral is more than just a creation of your own subconscious mind) think about my goals and the possible risks associated with them. Nothing you say will stop me performing my goals however I am interested in what you think the possible results and consequences will be. The most controversial goal in my opinion is the last one as some may believe this could cause dissociative identity disorder or possession.

Last of all if you wish to find out about my research you may check it all out here for free (all my content is and always will be free): http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.0

Looking forward to your responces :)

12padams

rezaf

I don't think that possession is safe in any situation. It might be necessary for other beings to damage your aura or to tear it apart so that they can get full control of your physical body (just a guess) but if you like experiments I suggest that you do a direct validation in a controlled scientific environment and it might change the whole path of the mainstream science otherwise people like us would only be able to talk about these things on a few internet forums no matter how many great things we experience out there.

BlueHalcyon

Hi! I've read some of your posts on the obe4u site.

Welcome to the pulse :)
"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Quentin

Sounds cool  :-D

Welcome to the forum! I am new as well ^^

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to both of you.
Keep up the idea with the books they could be good read for others in the future when you've a few years of experiences.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

12padams

Quote from: rezaf on April 23, 2012, 10:31:34
I don't think that possession is safe in any situation. It might be necessary for other beings to damage your aura or to tear it apart so that they can get full control of your physical body (just a guess) but if you like experiments I suggest that you do a direct validation in a controlled scientific environment and it might change the whole path of the mainstream science otherwise people like us would only be able to talk about these things on a few internet forums no matter how many great things we experience out there.

Yes, I am skeptical about spirits however I am willing to listen. Truthfully as of now I am not good at astral projection however in my last book I was able to determine the difference between simulated and real astral experiences. I had 11 real/conscious ones over 6 months and about 12 simulated conscious ones so doing it in a science lab would not be practical. In my classification of a simulated astral/phase experience you act lucid/conscious and may fly, tell people your dreaming and even perform experiments (if your curious like me). The problem however is that you don't follow your actual multistep plan which you have sworn to follow no matter what. My 11 fully conscious/real astral/phase experiences so far (specifically picked out and inserted in my phase only book "teenage phase adventures") have all been focused on completing my multistep plans.

QuoteInsert Quote
Hi! I've read some of your posts on the obe4u site.
Welcome to the pulse

Thanks, so you knew about my experiences before I came here?

QuoteInsert Quote
Hi and welcome to both of you.
Keep up the idea with the books they could be good read for others in the future when you've a few years of experiences.

Thanks for the compliment! Basically my main goal overall with these books is to determine if the astral/phase is purely in your mind or is it really another place. So every year my focus will be on one area (first one was existence of the state/entry methods and this one is all about the astral/phase people). I started off with a 100% believe that it was a real place not created by your mind but now I am 99% sure it is just your conscious mind awake within your subconscious mind. I am still holding onto the 1% due to someone I met called tony who was able to accurately "predict" a few things and even recall two events in order of a shared astral experience back I had with him in 2009 when he pulled me out of my body. I have also had a personal alien encounter back in around 2004 and after what I saw I have always remained somewhat open to the supernatural.

The most dominate trait I found out about people within the phase/astral in my last book (it wasn't a focus) was their intention to distract you as well as act quite lazy. It seemed like they didn't want you conscious and were not willing to do what you say. This seemed common through the entire phase/astral environment in general. For example when I achieved extreme lucidity, was unstoppable and would not fail my goal no matter what, the phase tried making me lose consciousness. Since I have the ability to stay/extend the experience as long as I want if I am in the right place and can remain focused on my plan I got offered a Temptation. I received an email within the phase/astral from tony (a person who's trying to convince me it's not all in my head) which I had been waiting for in real life. I wanted to take the chance to reply to the email within the astral/phase to prove a connection to the real/electronic world. Sadly I lost lucidity/consciousness as soon as I focused on the email and stopped trying my multistep plan. The phase tricked me once and I won't let it do that again :)

The only exception to the astral/phase trying to kick me out is the time I became trapped within it and and was unable to escape. The reason I think that may have happened is either it was trying to scare me as a way of reverse psychology making me think it's dangerous/less desirable than the physical world. Either that or my fear of wanting to escape the phase confused my mind into believing that it had to prevent my access to the physical rather than the phase/astral. You can check out that exact experience here if you wish: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.msg4346#msg4346

Anyway thanks for the welcomes and hopefully my research will finally expose the truth about the phase/astral whatever that may be. Good luck to you all :)

Xanth

Quote from: 12padams on April 23, 2012, 18:04:30
Yes, I am skeptical about spirits however I am willing to listen. Truthfully as of now I am not good at astral projection however in my last book I was able to determine the difference between simulated and real astral experiences. I had 11 real/conscious ones over 6 months and about 12 simulated conscious ones so doing it in a science lab would not be practical. In my classification of a simulated astral/phase experience you act lucid/conscious and may fly, tell people your dreaming and even perform experiments (if your curious like me). The problem however is that you don't follow your actual multistep plan which you have sworn to follow no matter what. My 11 fully conscious/real astral/phase experiences so far (specifically picked out and inserted in my phase only book "teenage phase adventures") have all been focused on completing my multistep plans.
Personally, I'd just consider them all "projections".  My only requirement is that I know I'm consciously aware in a reality that isn't this physical reality.  :)

QuoteThanks, so you knew about my experiences before I came here?
I used to post a bit over on obe4u as well.  Name Ryan.  :)
I stopped because the administration over there is a tad too closed minded for my tastes.  Hopefully Michael fixes that problem one day.  But meh... this place keeps me plenty busy.  ;)

QuoteThanks for the compliment! Basically my main goal overall with these books is to determine if the astral/phase is purely in your mind or is it really another place. So every year my focus will be on one area (first one was existence of the state/entry methods and this one is all about the astral/phase people). I started off with a 100% believe that it was a real place not created by your mind but now I am 99% sure it is just your conscious mind awake within your subconscious mind. I am still holding onto the 1% due to someone I met called tony who was able to accurately "predict" a few things and even recall two events in order of a shared astral experience back I had with him in 2009 when he pulled me out of my body. I have also had a personal alien encounter back in around 2004 and after what I saw I have always remained somewhat open to the supernatural.
Might I suggest another option?

Does it really matter if the astral is a work of fiction from your mind? 
Also... what *IS* the mind anyway?
And if some information you attain from the astral is helpful to you in some manner... isn't that a good thing regardless of where it came from?

Just so many little questions that really end up, to me at least, with the answer of:  It doesn't matter 'where' the astral is or what's 'creating' it... it's been helpful to so many people.  :)

QuoteThe most dominate trait I found out about people within the phase/astral in my last book (it wasn't a focus) was their intention to distract you as well as act quite lazy. It seemed like they didn't want you conscious and were not willing to do what you say. This seemed common through the entire phase/astral environment in general. For example when I achieved extreme lucidity, was unstoppable and would not fail my goal no matter what, the phase tried making me lose consciousness. Since I have the ability to stay/extend the experience as long as I want if I am in the right place and can remain focused on my plan I got offered a Temptation. I received an email within the phase/astral from tony (a person who's trying to convince me it's not all in my head) which I had been waiting for in real life. I wanted to take the chance to reply to the email within the astral/phase to prove a connection to the real/electronic world. Sadly I lost lucidity/consciousness as soon as I focused on the email and stopped trying my multistep plan. The phase tricked me once and I won't let it do that again :)
I think that's mostly caused by an individual consciousness' lack of focus more than anything else.  Gain a bit more control and focus over your own thoughts and that "distraction" which people seemingly believe is external all of a sudden goes away entirely.  :)

QuoteThe only exception to the astral/phase trying to kick me out is the time I became trapped within it and and was unable to escape. The reason I think that may have happened is either it was trying to scare me as a way of reverse psychology making me think it's dangerous/less desirable than the physical world. Either that or my fear of wanting to escape the phase confused my mind into believing that it had to prevent my access to the physical rather than the phase/astral. You can check out that exact experience here if you wish: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.msg4346#msg4346
I'd say it was a lesson in self-belief.  :)

QuoteAnyway thanks for the welcomes and hopefully my research will finally expose the truth about the phase/astral whatever that may be. Good luck to you all :)
Make yourself at home, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time posting here. 

12padams

QuotePersonally, I'd just consider them all "projections".  My only requirement is that I know I'm consciously aware in a reality that isn't this physical reality. 

Thanks for the advice but that's one subject I find a little sensitive so I would prefer to avoid talking about it to prevent a negative conflict. What I call simulated phase/astral experiences are exactly that... They simulate you being concious when your not. If you don't follow your plan then your not concious and this differs from low lucidity. Sorry for the negativity there but that is one subject I am quite strict on! For more info you can go to the back of my first book "Entering The Phase" and see my List of simulated and list of real experiences. You will quite quickly notice the problems with the simulated ones.

QuoteDoes it really matter if the astral is a work of fiction from your mind? 

It's helpful either way but it's an important question I have devoted my life to answering. I would prefer it to be more than a mind creation which is why I am performing experiments in an attempt to prove that fact exactly.

QuoteMake yourself at home, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time posting here. 
Thanks for the welcome and hopefully while here I can avoid that sensitive topic of mine :)

Xanth

Quote from: 12padams on April 23, 2012, 19:10:12
Thanks for the welcome and hopefully while here I can avoid that sensitive topic of mine :)
But.. but... it's like my FAVOURITE subject.  >.>  ;)

rezaf

QuoteIt's helpful either way but it's an important question I have devoted my life to answering. I would prefer it to be more than a mind creation which is why I am performing experiments in an attempt to prove that fact exactly.

It depends on who you want to prove it to. If proving it to yourself will satisfy you then it might be easier as many of us have had accidental validations. I have had quite a few of these experiences and have even convinced my skeptical parents that what I do is for real. However I can't say for sure that everything you see out there is real as interpreting the things that we perceive in the astral world is sometimes complicated. Anyway if you manage to master astral projection then I suggest that you do more scientific experiments so that you can help to improve science as well.

12padams

QuoteIt depends on who you want to prove it to. If proving it to yourself will satisfy you then it might be easier as many of us have had accidental validations

Yep... Its me I am trying to prove it to. But as of now I am a known skeptic and people who know my books know that I don't lie in order to prove false things. I have a reputation for telling the truth and letting others decide for themselves what they think about my experiences (apart from my lucidity... Others seem to be fooled by my some of of simulated phase experiences).

QuoteAnyway if you manage to master astral projection then I suggest that you do more scientific experiments so that you can help to improve science as well.

Oh don't worry about that... These yearly books will only end once I either die of natural causes or something within the phase possesses/kills me. Overall my research will be extremely useful to science once I become an expert over the next 50 years :)

Xanth

Quote from: 12padams on April 24, 2012, 03:16:24
Yep... Its me I am trying to prove it to. But as of now I am a known skeptic and people who know my books know that I don't lie in order to prove false things. I have a reputation for telling the truth and letting others decide for themselves what they think about my experiences (apart from my lucidity... Others seem to be fooled by my some of of simulated phase experiences).
That's pretty much the only thing you can do.  :)

Xanth

Explain to me again your "simulated projection"?

todd421757

Quote from: 12padams on April 23, 2012, 19:10:12
I would prefer it to be more than a mind creation which is why I am performing experiments in an attempt to prove that fact exactly.

I am not for sure I would do the techniques on obe4u.com IF you are trying to prove the phase is more than a mind creation. The reason I say this is because the founder of obe4u.com doesn't really even believe the phase is anything more than a mind creation. The founder on this site says the phase is a form of higher self-hypnosis (subconscious mind involvement).

You should focus on the techniques that attempt to project your etheric body if you want to prove that projections can exist beyond a mind creation. So far, this is the only type of projection that has been somewhat successful with validations. Read my previous posts if you want techniques that can project the etheric body.

There are two good books that are very good at explaining etheric projection.
-- Oliver Fox "Astral Projection"   (His Pineal Door method is the best etheric projection technique around)
-- Sylvan Muldoon "Projection of the Astral Body"

Below is a link to how a true etheric projection feels like. I never hear any sounds when I am in an etheric projection.

http://www.oberf.org/amy_i_sobe.htm

Xanth

If we can put aside all the different terminology being tossed around here for a second and get to the root...

12padams, you need to begin creating your own opinions on this phenomenon and stop relying upon other people.  You seem to be doing quite well with learning to project... so my advice is to just keep doing it. 

First... forget everything you've learned about projection up until this point.  Etheric... Astral... Phase... Phasing... WHATEVER.  Forget it all.   
Next... just work towards having experiences.  Lots of them.  Log them all.  Most importantly: don't question them... don't bring your intellect into this yet.  Looking at all this intellectually isn't going to help you one bit.  It'll actually set you back... see how much good it's done you so far? 

Keep having experiences until you've got a log full of them (we're talking months/years here)... THEN you can begin to analyze them.  You're kind of putting the cart before the horse here... everyone does really, and this is part of the reason they become super frustrated with this.

CFTraveler

I read this:
QuoteThey simulate you being concious when your not.
And it made me go  :-o

Now, I know that the topic of consciousness is a hot subject and there is a debate in the scientific community  called "the hard problem of consciousness".  However, the simplest definition of consciousness is that you know that you're thinking, and self consciousness is that you know that you know that you are thinking.  Sure, you can quote many other definitions such as 'you are aware of your surroundings', but in OBE there is usually awareness of your surroundings and the knowledge that you are in some sort of 'other' surrounding (if lucid) that isn't 'the usual'.
When you say 'they simulate you being conscious', who is this 'they'?  Is it your mind?  And if it is, how does the mind creating a scape that you are aware of make it 'not really conscious'?  I really don't understand it and wish you'd clarify, thanks.

Xanth

That's kinda my question too, in more "CFT"-detail.  :)

Thanks!

Lionheart

The only question that seems important here is to ask yourself "Are you consciously aware losing focus of your physical body or of this physical plane". If your answer is yes, then you are accomplishing your goal. Why do we always have to complicate something that is so easy? Whether it be known as Phasing, OBE/Etheric Separation, Lucid Dream, Day Dreaming etc., the end goal is to experience the "Wider Reality" consciously aware.
Then you go back to your notes from months previous and decide whether it was real or not. I have 3 books full of notes, when I go back and read the past I know what worked for me, where I went, what I accomplished, what technique worked better for me. I can also see progress, which is what shows you how real this all really is.

Contenteo

Remember research generally happens in two ways:

Deductive --> Inductive      - make a hypothesis and test it on many occasions for gaps

Inductive --> Deductive      - gather data points and make a generalized statement based on the data.

Regardless with which one you start with, the process usually goes back and forth a couple times. Initially, either approach is equally commendable. Both approaches are ultimately necessary. Just don't fool yourself on what you are really doing and your research is bound to be a utter success. Best on the project.  :-)

Stay Humble.

Cheers,
Contenteo