News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Need help desperately

Previous topic - Next topic

Samos71

Hi all, my name is Samos I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I've been into ap ever since I heard about it about 3-4 months ago. I've been to different forums and have purchased a couple books (astral dynamics by Robert Bruce). While I read around I notice that many people have the most common problem occur to them is basically the exit technique. My problem Is that I can't even reach the "phasing" or "vibrational" stage. I basically have a good body relaxation technique where I tense all muscles and let go and relax. After that I direct my awareness into different parts of my body starting with the feet and I relax them mentally. I feel very relaxed at the end of all that but then I get stuck. Just staring into blank space, or focusing on my breathing for I duno at least an hour before I get frustrated and give up. I've been patient, I feel like I've done what I was supposed to but still nothing. Sometimes I'll feel a slight change in energy just my whole body get tingly for a brief 2 seconds then gone. Please help! What do you guys do to achieve that state? Also Robert Bruce mentions energy work a lot but I've read otherwise it's not all that important. So what do you guys think? Any questions just ask away. Thank you.

astralee

Quote from: Samos71 on December 10, 2013, 22:17:43
Hi all, my name is Samos I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I've been into ap ever since I heard about it about 3-4 months ago. I've been to different forums and have purchased a couple books (astral dynamics by Robert Bruce). While I read around I notice that many people have the most common problem occur to them is basically the exit technique. My problem Is that I can't even reach the "phasing" or "vibrational" stage. I basically have a good body relaxation technique where I tense all muscles and let go and relax. After that I direct my awareness into different parts of my body starting with the feet and I relax them mentally. I feel very relaxed at the end of all that but then I get stuck. Just staring into blank space, or focusing on my breathing for I duno at least an hour before I get frustrated and give up. I've been patient, I feel like I've done what I was supposed to but still nothing. Sometimes I'll feel a slight change in energy just my whole body get tingly for a brief 2 seconds then gone. Please help! What do you guys do to achieve that state? Also Robert Bruce mentions energy work a lot but I've read otherwise it's not all that important. So what do you guys think? Any questions just ask away. Thank you.
have you tried falling asleep and just observing whats happing.

Astralsuzy

I do not have any problems with exiting.   I learnt from my mistakes.   That is what I suggest you do.   Find out what works and what does not work.   I never do any energy work to ap.   I think it is unnecessary.   There are people that think it is a good idea.   You will have to do what suits you best.   We are all different and think differently.   You sound like what you are doing is great.   Try to do an exit technique.   Sometimes we can ap but think we are not able to.   All that is required is to do a technique.   It does not always work.  People say one hour is enough.   If you have not ap by then stop.    In my opinion one hour is not long.   I would not lie there for more than an hour.   Take a break, sleep for a while or whatever.   Then try again.   Do not over do it as you do not want to exhaust yourself.   If I only practiced for one hour I would probably be in the same position as you.  The more chances you try the more likely you will ap.   The easiest time to ap is to practice early in the morning.   Your mind and body is already relaxed.  Sometimes we do everything right and we do not ap.   When we do not succeed it is important to believe we can still ap otherwise ap will become harder.     When I listen to a relaxing CD it puts my mind into a relaxed state.   When the CD has finished I ap.   

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralsuzy on December 11, 2013, 15:34:03
I do not have any problems with exiting.   I learnt from my mistakes.   That is what I suggest you do.   Find out what works and what does not work.   I never do any energy work to ap.   I think it is unnecessary.   There are people that think it is a good idea.   You will have to do what suits you best.   We are all different and think differently.   You sound like what you are doing is great.   Try to do an exit technique.   Sometimes we can ap but think we are not able to.   All that is required is to do a technique.   It does not always work.  People say one hour is enough.   If you have not ap by then stop.    In my opinion one hour is not long.   I would not lie there for more than an hour.   Take a break, sleep for a while or whatever.   Then try again.   Do not over do it as you do not want to exhaust yourself.   If I only practiced for one hour I would probably be in the same position as you.  The more chances you try the more likely you will ap.   The easiest time to ap is to practice early in the morning.   Your mind and body is already relaxed.  Sometimes we do everything right and we do not ap.   When we do not succeed it is important to believe we can still ap otherwise ap will become harder.     When I listen to a relaxing CD it puts my mind into a relaxed state.   When the CD has finished I ap.   
Suzy is right. Go into this with a scientific approach. Do you your own experiments and log your own results.

Sooner or later you will know by looking back at your notes what works best for you and what doesn't, you will also be able to tell what is and what isn't!  :-)

Volgerle

Sometimes the point of time when you try inductions is important. So here is my advice (out of lazyness, I copy a text which I wrote a few days ago for another user in another thread on the same problem):

Try Wake-Back-To-Bed. That means that you first go to sleep like normal for 2-3 hours or even more. Then you get up (set your timer if you don't awake naturally). Then you lie down again and try induction. Many people say that it is then much easier and faster to induce sensations / vibrational state / trance etc. For me it's the only thing that works actually. So you won't have to be lying there for hours and have a more 'effective' session since you body & mind is already primed for projection because you are in your natural sleep cycle, which is not the case when you start immediately without a pre-sleep phase.

Read here:

http://www.lucidology.com/blog/85/lucid-dreams-brain-chemistry-sun-light/

Good luck.

jatooobe

Quote from: Samos71 on December 10, 2013, 22:17:43
Sometimes I'll feel a slight change in energy just my whole body get tingly for a brief 2 seconds then gone. Please help!

@Samos71

It is a very good sign Samos71! Your energy is rising (slightly vibrating) at some point. Next time "let go" and Deep Inside U observe not participate. When U feel that energy flow next time simply "play dead" :-) Your energy should rise up automatically. That moment is crucial..
On one hand U are loosing yourself in a matter of being physical.
I can feel during this moment that my whole physical world is going to be forgotten. That thing makes me sort of sad and lonely sometimes. The only thing that remains is my awareness (of myself) deep inside Me.
On the other hand if You stay aware inside U during this natural process, You will truly wake up as an energy being :-)

Don't be afraid of losing yourself for a bit.. Say to Yourself before the practise that You'll never lose someone special inside U..
THEN.. Wake up again, explore, spread love.

Take Care
jatooobe