News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New and Starting to Try...

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob€rtO

Maybe its stupid question but i need your help.. :sad: I'm new at this forum and astral project..I want to ask that what i need to do astral project..I know you will say "check the  Astral pulse faq forum"..But can anybody give me little tips??I want to start trying.. :oops:   :wall:

WarpedReality

Here is the technique I use:

1. Get into a comfortable position
2. Relax
3. Focus on my breathing and do some basic energy work by moving energy through my feet into my body
4. Chakra work - Open up my chakras by moving energy from my feet into each chakra via the circuit.
5. Focus on mentally falling inward
6. Once my consciousness begins to expand, I focus on it expanding outward (instead of falling inward).
7. Once the vibrations kick in, ride them like a pony, and use an exit technique.
8. My exit technique is to hold onto a rope that is being pulled up (and I will usually focus this above my head since that is where I get my most intense vibrations).

PatternsComingToLife

Rob€rtO:

I strongly suggest looking into a technique called "Phasing." It is going to be the wave of the future, imho. You can start by reading the link I have provided for you below.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17413
"All problems are illusions of the mind."

Willis

I'd like to ad this... For some people it can be a fairly quick process, but for most, it can be extremely difficult and only occur after months and months of practice.

Good luck, it is worth the effort and wait!
"We are into the opening stages of a human-caused biotic holocaust--a wholesale elimination of species--that could leave the planet impoverished for at least five million years." - National Academy of Sciences

Rob€rtO

Thank you for your all posts..

The Present Moment

Quote from: WillisI'd like to ad this... For some people it can be a fairly quick process, but for most, it can be extremely difficult and only occur after months and months of practice.
I would be in the latter group, it took 6 months before I got any results, and I still haven't projected at will. The wait is worth it!  :smile:

Sepultura123

Its like 1 month that I try and the deeper I have gone is just project myself and move a little bit my astral body (just for a second).

CFTraveler

OK, here's my two cents:
What works best depends on your natural abilities, different things work for different people.  For example:
1-Have you ever spontaneously OB'd?
2-Are you a light sleeper?
3-Do you get sleep paralysis, and how often?
4-Are you a lucid dreamer, if yes, how often?
5-Are you good at meditating?  Can you 'empty your mind' easily?
6-Can you hold a meditative state easily and for how long?

How you answer these questions can direct you to what kind of projection attempts you should be doing, and what you can expect from the practice you choose.  For someone to say 'this is better' and 'this other thing is better' is not accurate, becasue what works for me might not work for you.

geminos

Quote from: CFTravelerOK, here's my two cents:
What works best depends on your natural abilities, different things work for different people.  For example:
1-Have you ever spontaneously OB'd?
2-Are you a light sleeper?
3-Do you get sleep paralysis, and how often?
4-Are you a lucid dreamer, if yes, how often?
5-Are you good at meditating?  Can you 'empty your mind' easily?
6-Can you hold a meditative state easily and for how long?

How you answer these questions can direct you to what kind of projection attempts you should be doing, and what you can expect from the practice you choose.  For someone to say 'this is better' and 'this other thing is better' is not accurate, becasue what works for me might not work for you.

Hi, please help me. I've been trying for long but I fail! If I answer your question then the answer would be:
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. hell, no
6. no, very short time

I think I have mild ADD/ADHD.

Would you please recommend me a good / easy technique. Please recommend me a technique that involves no chakra. Because I have no idea what it is even though I have read about it a lot. Thanks in advance.

Kallas

There is no, one working tecnique... each person has a different way of reaching the desired state. Part of the experiance of projection is in the learning... but like PatternsComingToLife said you might want to have a look at phasing. It is the system that has made the most sense for me... but still leaves you open to make your own interpretations.

:smile: good luck

CFTraveler

Very challenging- but I won't give up.
First, try meditating, not on the chakras (if this gives you anxiety) then on specific parts of your body.  Just hold your attention to the way a particular spot feels, don't look at it, just feel it.  Do each part for as long as you can and when you lose the focus go on to the next.
Start from bottom to up, in this order:
Soles of Feet, bottom of your butt (the part you sit on), belly button, where you hear your heart beating, adam's apple(throat), forehead, top of your head.
Once you've completed the whole area, just sit/lay there, feel like you're in the 'center of the universe' for a few minutes.
Become aware of the space in front of your eyes (they should be closed).  Just stare at the blackness (or pinkness, depending on the time.)  Just observe whatever you see; it can be nothing at all, it can be 'moving blobs of color/light'.  Whatever, just observe.  Like you're watching TV.
Do this every day (night, morning whatever is best for you) and let me know what happens.