News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Patterns for F1oC

Previous topic - Next topic

Perseu

Hi Frank,

Other day I was reading one of your posts in which you were talking about materialization of desires, things that we can create in F2oC (if I´m not wrong) and, someway, made then happen too in our F1oC. I´ve read a lot of material about this kind in the last months (reprogramation of ideas, mental, emotional and physical patterns) from various authors. Even Hypnosis and Neurolinguistical Programmation deal with techniques that may cause profound changes in our lives. At Monroe Institute they, too, have what they call Focus 11 (Human Plus, please take a look at this link - http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/H-PL US.html), that, too, direct its work to an internal state in which we can change all patterns of our lives (we change our focus and create new realities for C-1).

I perceived that dealing with another Focus of consciousness is a major common thing in all those techniques and theories. All then work with the idea of a relaxed body, a relaxed mind, ideas starting to flow, our mind working with creative visualizations and letting ourselves flowing with the experience (someone said rundown?)...

I think you´re going to put some of those ideas in your book, but can you please give us a brief explanation of how this kind of thing work, its mechanisms, in terms of your consciousness model? When we want to change patterns in our lives, whatever they may be, attract things, create new situations, etc... in which focus do we have to work? What kind of thing should be done, in which way? Do we have to work with the 3D blackness, rundown, delays (f1/f2, f2/f3, f3/f4)? Do our emotions interfere during this process, etc?

Thanks so much for your help

Stookie

A couple weeks ago I performed a simple test:

Everyday for one week, I would spend about 2-3 minutes in Focus 3 (of the Monroe model) picturing the pockets of my jeans filling up with money. To be honest, during the day I would think "How am I going to get cash without doing anything for it" (other than thinking about it). Well, at the end of the week, Friday, I was leaving work and my boss says "have a few beers tonight, on me" and hands me $20.

I haven't done the exercise since because of the old saying "you get what you wish for". I don't want to turn into a greedy bastard.

mactombs

Yeah, I always worry if I try to do something like that, it'll be like the Monkey's Paw.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Perseu

Hey Stookie, thank you very much for your reply!

You said you go to Focus 3 to do your work... can you explain to me why did you choose Focus 3 instead of anything else? And the 2-3 minute duration is arbitrary? Did you also work apply some kind of emotions during this visualization?

Stookie

Perseu -

One of the main reasons I chose focus 3 is because I have very little trouble getting there. I also remember Frank saying that this is a good place to think through situations and contemplate. However, it was just an experiment so I could see if it would work for myself. I chose 2-3 minute visualizations because I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about money, and because I was also doing other exercises when I chose to finish visualizing that. I just kind of worked it into my daily "meditation". There weren't really any emotions involved.

Now that I think about it, I did this once a few years ago also:

I needed an apartment, and was having a tough time finding something decent and in my price range. I spent months looking. So after getting sick of it, I started spending a few minutes everyday visualizing turning a key into a door and opening it up to see my new place. After about 2 weeks, my employer came to me and said a lady he goes to church with was renting out a duplex in my price range (actually, it was a steal), and in the area I wanted to live. I'm still there now.

I suppose all of this could be coincidence. To be honest, I'm pretty happy with everything I've got, so I don't really feel the need to do it except just to see if it works.

When I can think of something worth manifesting in my life, I think I'll give it another try. I'll let you know what happens.