News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Newbie here

Previous topic - Next topic

abstractstrife

Okay. I'm extremely new to this place, and concept.
I'm a skeptic, and really dint believe to much in any sort of consciousness after death. Or heaven..Satan and all that garbage.
Though I did read somewheres that every ones guide is like a demon or something Lil.
All of the guides I have read are completely Greek to me on how to astrally project.
So I would like some help in people explaining what it is.. how it works.

Also, what are the dangers involved? Are there and bible quotes that say its wrong? Are there and Religious[Jewish,Buddhist,Taoist] laws that are against this?

If not and its safe I would really like to do this as soon as possible, it seems to go to be true. Time travel? go anywhere in the world you want? seems amazing.
That or you just get extremely delusional. Is it bad for you mind?

abstractstrife

Well, I think I may have been close.. My body was completely relaxed to the point where I started to stop noticeing it, then I started to feel an even buzz around my body sort of.. but I couldnt let it continue for some reason..
I was playing extremely relaxing music aswell.

You would think with 18 people viewing one person would be kind enough to reply -.-

Adun

As far as I know only the bible is against it, some argue it isn't, but who cares?
What really matters is that there is no danger at all in oobes, you can not be hurt in any way.

magicmac2000

abstract, nobody can prove 100% that OBEs are real (that you really get out of your body) coz validation is not an easy task. However, there is a pal from this board called "The Voice of Silence" who is doing a lot of experiments...
Check this out...
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20911
-Still can't find the Truth.
    (If there is one)

abstractstrife

The bible? Like the christian bible or the old testimate?

If its the christian bible I could care to sh*ts on the moon, seriously.

It seems like unreal.. can you actually feel yourself like you do when your awake and physical?
Is it really that difficult that you can try for 10 years and still not acomplish it?
I dont wana waste my time.

magicmac2000

abstract: maybe you have a religion, maybe not, but what's the problem if any of those books (Bible or whatever) say that you shouldn't do these type of things ? Why would you agree ? Do you think that God will be mad if you try these things ? Are you doing any harm to anyone by trying ? I don't think so, but it's my personal subjective opinion.
No, you won't be losing your time. What you can do is simple: do not invest a minute on this, except when you go to sleep. Instead of drifting away and shutting down your mind, keep a thread alive. Just do that forever and you will eventually have an OBE or at least a Spontaneous OBE. You only need one.
So try to achieve a Focus10 state and see what happens.
If you are really lazy, imagine as vividly as possible another room in your home. Feel that you are there and while doing that, get asleep without doing any effort. Just let yourself drift to sleep...

Good luck !
-Still can't find the Truth.
    (If there is one)

Stookie

QuoteIs it really that difficult that you can try for 10 years and still not acomplish it?
I dont wana waste my time.

From my experience, patience is a very important thing if you're trying to learn astral projection. It takes time, dedication, & a strong desire to do it - at least for me. It's taken a LOT of practice for me to get anywhere, and I've realized that once you do it, there's STILL a lot more work to do. You won't be flying around the world your first time.

Try what magicmac2000 says. Learn about focus 10, try it out, and see if you want to continue on.