News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Noticing

Previous topic - Next topic

vstachu

Hi,
Im playing with phasing method and i feel that this method gave me the most "success" and information about me that any other method i tried in last 12 months
i can easily see something every time i do attempt which is awesome  im doing progress so yay

during noticing i start to see shapes and i watch them and watch and they slowly disappear i know about eye problem but i didnt notice that i change my focus, the shapes just fade
Any one know other reasons why shapes could stop ?

Trepkos

Focus can be a subtle thing. When you are in the hypnagogic state, then your consciousness is tuned to a certain frequency, and the fact that they fade means that you change frequency, and focus. You say that you didn't notice a change of focus. This is, i think, because when accessing the borders of the nonphysical world, the focus starts to become a subconscious thing; the longetivity of your subconscious focus has to be programmed beforehand, when you see nothing or when you are polarized on your ego. Repetition of the thought "longer focus" during this polarization can help, but the chance exists that the thoughtform is contaminated.

Another way is to look for symbols (objects) in your personal space that represent focus and align or combine them with symbols that represent longetivity. Objects in your house that belong to you. The fact that you are concerned with focus and are busy with it, is controlled by those objects. I'm sure you will find those symbols somewhere in your personal belongings. And i'm also sure that they are not combined.

soki

The way to keep an image for long is to let go any thought you could have. The first images will always fade quickly, when you succeed in maintaining one for like 5 seconds you're supposed to be in phase. Well that's what happens with me. As you let go your awareness (focus as you say), you'll get closer to the images. Here's a link to a post I made that explains the phasing process in my case. Since you seem to be better at visualising like me (and I really think it's the most easiest and interesting way to phase), it should help you out. If you need any further information I'll be happy to help:  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/the_phasing_state_of_mind-t45808.0.html

What is so nice with this technique is that even without succeding to phase, I always get interesting images in my inner vision. I really love it and the closest I am to sleep, the more realistic these images get. I see beautiful landscapes, forests, mountains, rivers. Sometimes I see a scenario getting formed and if I let go off my awareness then I phase into that same scenario. It is a wondeful meditation by itself too, and you'll notice you can by will choose what the theme of these images will be with practice. And it will get clearer and clearer. Keep on going that way, when you get those images you are really close to having phased!!! You'll feel nothing, you just will be there. At first it will feel like a dream, you forget you're in your bed, you even forget you're trying to phase. Then you will be totally involved in the sceneries you first saw. You will come right back in your bed after just a few seconds probably, and you'll be impressed by the smooth transition. No feel at all. I had my first re-entry feelings this week. I felt this familiar falling sensation you often wake up to. I always thought it was becase I was OBE and I was coming back in my body. This proved me right. But it rarely happens while phasing. Good luck, hope to read a succes post with this technique written by you soon!

Xanth

I think most people are missing the point of the Noticing Exercise... "seeing things" is very important, but the point of them isn't to just "see things".
It's to use those things as your focus to remove yourself from THIS reality.  So being able to HOLD an image, isn't really important.

If you have one image which you're able to hold for an hour is no different from getting image after image after image.. as long as what you're seeing is taking your awareness away from THIS reality.
That's all that's important.

Trepkos

Quote from: Xanth on May 15, 2015, 18:23:41
.. as long as what you're seeing is taking your awareness away from THIS reality.

From WHAT reality? You mean physical reality? If i take my awareness away from physical reality, then i see nothing but contradictions. It's like i'm on automatic pilot observing them. Have i transcended them in this way? One time i read about Hegel's dialectic; Thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis. Do i have to synthesize these contradictions? Or was my absence from physical reality just an illusion because physicality IS contradiction?

Xanth

Quote from: Trepkos on May 15, 2015, 20:11:31
From WHAT reality? You mean physical reality?
Correct.  The key to projection is figuring out how to remove yourself from *THIS* reality.

QuoteIf i take my awareness away from physical reality, then i see nothing but contradictions. It's like i'm on automatic pilot observing them. Have i transcended them in this way? One time i read about Hegel's dialectic; Thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis. Do i have to synthesize these contradictions? Or was my absence from physical reality just an illusion because physicality IS contradiction?
You think too much. 
For projection, that will seriously work against you.  :)

Trepkos

Quote from: Xanth on May 15, 2015, 21:49:50
You think too much. 
For projection, that will seriously work against you.  :)

Don't worry, i'm running on autopilot.  :wink:

Xanth

Quote from: Trepkos on May 15, 2015, 22:45:17
Don't worry, i'm running on autopilot.  :wink:
If you were, you wouldn't be having any problems. 
It's quite the opposite... you haven't yet begun to sit in the passenger seat yet and your hand is still firmly on the wheel.

Astralsuzy

Quote from: vstachu on May 15, 2015, 06:36:48
during noticing i start to see shapes and i watch them and watch and they slowly disappear i know about eye problem but i didnt notice that i change my focus, the shapes just fade
Any one know other reasons why shapes could stop ?
When you are starting to see things that is the time to get out of your body.   If you just lie there and do nothing the shapes will stop so the experience is likely to end.   

Trepkos

Quote from: Xanth on May 16, 2015, 03:26:50
If you were, you wouldn't be having any problems. 
It's quite the opposite... you haven't yet begun to sit in the passenger seat yet and your hand is still firmly on the wheel.

I have only problems when i'm trying to induce an OBE at will. It is like there is some kind of delay. For example; if i try to induce it, then i get results one or two days later (without effort then). As for the autopilot thing, i really have that feeling during the day. What you're suggesting is that i haven't got any experience. You are wrong. Trust me i have.

vstachu

Hi
Thank you all of you for all your responses

Quote from: soki on May 15, 2015, 15:38:47
Good luck, hope to read a succes post with this technique written by you soon!

Yes, for sure i will write post ;D

I think most people are missing the point of the Noticing Exercise...

Well i miss the point i think, because i was notice bight dots or some shapes and if they desperate then i would stop take a break and come back hour later i thought that this work this way:
black > noise ( tv snow) > shapes,dots,lights > back&white image > color "HD" image > being "out" (in that image)
so if dots or shapes fade away i just stopped  and do all over

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 16, 2015, 08:40:59
When you are starting to see things that is the time to get out of your body.   If you just lie there and do nothing the shapes will stop so the experience is likely to end.   

I thought that the point of phasing method is to do nothing until you phase out (beside noticing but i dont consider it as doing something), do you mean i shod do some exit technique ? like rope

Stan

Xanth

Quote from: vstachu on May 19, 2015, 05:11:00
Well i miss the point i think, because i was notice bight dots or some shapes and if they desperate then i would stop take a break and come back hour later i thought that this work this way:
black > noise ( tv snow) > shapes,dots,lights > back&white image > color "HD" image > being "out" (in that image)
so if dots or shapes fade away i just stopped  and do all over

Here is what I said:
"seeing things" is very important, but the point of them isn't to just "see things".
It's to use those things as your focus to remove yourself from THIS reality.  So being able to HOLD an image, isn't really important.

Astralsuzy

Quote from: vstachu on May 19, 2015, 05:11:00
I thought that the point of phasing method is to do nothing until you phase out (beside noticing but i dont consider it as doing something), do you mean i shod do some exit technique ? like rope

Stan
I really think I should not be on this forum as everyone phases or learns to phase.   I do not phase.   My technique is different.   If the phasing technique is not working then try something else to make it work.   I have not experimented much to find out all the different ways.   I just spiritually get out of my body.   You could try the rope method.   Do what Xanth says, and that is to use intent.   If you use intent the rope method should work.   

Astralsuzy

You can do nothing and it will still work.   In order for it to work your mind has to stay very relaxed.  You just look at what you are seeing without thinking anything.   If you think of things it will end.   What will happen is you will spiritually rise out of your body and land in some place.

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 19, 2015, 20:52:05
I really think I should not be on this forum as everyone phases or learns to phase.   I do not phase.   My technique is different.   If the phasing technique is not working then try something else to make it work.   I have not experimented much to find out all the different ways.   I just spiritually get out of my body.   You could try the rope method.   Do what Xanth says, and that is to use intent.   If you use intent the rope method should work.
Well, actually... ultimately, when you boil ALL 'techniques' down to their basic parts... whatever you choose to label it (OBE, Phasing, etc...), they're all the same. 

They all require you to shift your awareness to somewhere that isn't "here".  That's it. 
The "sensations" you experience are all that differ... and even those are meaningless.  Projection is a shift of awareness. 
The only fact that is important at all is that you attain that shift.  Nothing else, like what you feel, how you feel it, or when you feel it, really matters.

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 19, 2015, 21:23:50
You can do nothing and it will still work.   In order for it to work your mind has to stay very relaxed.  You just look at what you are seeing without thinking anything.   If you think of things it will end.   What will happen is you will spiritually rise out of your body and land in some place.
That's another thing, you can't really "do nothing".  Show me someone who claims they "do nothing" and I will find out what it is they do. 
You can't do nothing and expect something to happen. 

Also, "thinking of things" won't make necessarily make an experience end either.  That's the exact opposite of saying "do nothing" to project.  :)
Do you see what I mean?

astralm

There is only one obe exit technique in my opinion, it can come in any variety of shapes and sizes, but all of it is simply you using intent or will to allow your focus to accept being outside your physical body.  Doesn't matter if you lift out, roll out, let vibrations 'take you out', let your 'guardians or helpers' lift you out, use any of a billion visiualization methods to pictures yourself outside your body.  All the same thing, you simply are trying to well trick yourself into thinking you are outside your body, which then leads to you being 'outside your body' (or your focus is outside or however you want to word it).

In my opinion you are always doing something.  If you are familiar with the state it may appear you are doing nothing but you are simply letting it happen, that is something, you are making a decision to let it happen (and in this is also the intent for it to happen).

vstachu

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 19, 2015, 20:52:05
I really think I should not be on this forum as everyone phases or learns to phase.   

The reason im trying phase method is because over past 12 months i tried traditional method like rope etc waiting for vibrations and nothing was happening everyday i tried, so i switch to phasing
especially after reading what Xanth wrote about phasing and about his fast progress, also Robert Bruce switch to phasing method he said by himself that this method is faster

Quote from: Xanth on May 19, 2015, 12:13:07
Here is what I said:
"seeing things" is very important, but the point of them isn't to just "see things".

I used wrong word i dont see i watch them so by watching im focusing on them therefore im removing myself from this really but

If you have one image which you're able to hold for an hour is no different from getting image after image after image.. as long as what you're seeing is taking your awareness away from THIS reality.

when shapes fade away they never come back ( and im not hooked up on specific shapes i know that they are changing all the time and it doesnt matter what they are how they look ) the point is that they dont come back. im predicting that the reason is that i focus on them so much and i bring myself back from trance even if i dont comment "for example: oo what is this"  but i could be wrong
-

Second thing
I cant figured out why sometimes i can see shapes/dots and sometime i see images like this:

i notice that i usually see them when i sat down relax and let my mind completely free (the monkey mind is free) i dont try control it and after some time i snap and focus on what i see and i see images like these but not always
1. i dont understand why i dont see them always after i snap
2. first of what make ( ok i make they but how ) them to appear

Third thing
I create this image based of what i saw its fairly accurate

this are shelves in shop/market 
you can see noise, its black&white and you cant see whole picture of shelves only circle, its look like you are watching through hole.
months ago when i tried to project i saw my ceiling through close eyes (normal color image just like real life ) and when i notice that i wasnt sure if i have open my eyes so i squeeze them (they were close) and i start to watch like through hole a big hole that slowly shrink a saw less and less of ceiling and more of black frame with small hole in the middle until it was completely black.

Im curious about that "hole" any one experienced something similar with hole ?

Astralsuzy

Quote from: Xanth on May 19, 2015, 21:49:18
Well, actually... ultimately, when you boil ALL 'techniques' down to their basic parts... whatever you choose to label it (OBE, Phasing, etc...), they're all the same. 

They all require you to shift your awareness to somewhere that isn't "here".  That's it. 
The "sensations" you experience are all that differ... and even those are meaningless.  Projection is a shift of awareness. 
The only fact that is important at all is that you attain that shift.  Nothing else, like what you feel, how you feel it, or when you feel it, really matters.
That's another thing, you can't really "do nothing".  Show me someone who claims they "do nothing" and I will find out what it is they do. 
You can't do nothing and expect something to happen. 

Also, "thinking of things" won't make necessarily make an experience end either.  That's the exact opposite of saying "do nothing" to project.  :)
Do you see what I mean?
I do nothing a number of times and I ap.   Well sort of, I breathe in and out until my mind and breathing feels relaxed.   There are times when I thought of things and it ended.   There is no wrong or right.   We do whatever works.   We are all different and what works for one person may not work for another person.

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 20, 2015, 05:43:45
I do nothing a number of times and I ap.   Well sort of, I breathe in and out until my mind and breathing feels relaxed.   There are times when I thought of things and it ended.   There is no wrong or right.   We do whatever works.   We are all different and what works for one person may not work for another person.
And I agree with the last bit you said.  I just wanted to point out that saying that you can do "nothing" and still project is a bit misleading.  That's all.  :)

It's all about analyzing what you do into a fine detail, then being able to share it.  I'm also sure you do more than just breath in and out until your mind relaxes.  You probably FOCUS on your breathing.  :)
That's what I mean that you're actually doing quite a lot. 

Astralsuzy

Thanks Xanth, I never thought about it in detail exactly what I do. 

RVX

Quote from: vstachu on May 20, 2015, 05:38:40
Im curious about that "hole" any one experienced something similar with hole ?

Well, im no expert in the matter, but it seems to me, from the outlook of your images that you are remote viewing something.
I will add to this personal experience on such visuals, you are some sort of prodige for noticing such things, most people will experience visuals without thoroughtly looking at them, i had that same mindset years ago, its recurrent though. lol

I have seen dots or even just a dot in my fields of vision, last month when i last RV I saw 3 of them very close i thought of if pythagoras got his triangles from his visuals too.

Like I say, I'm no expert, but from what i read, did you tryed to come back to physical, again? if it helps you to see things more in 2d rather than in 3dimensions so you can later remember them more clearly afterwards, then it would help recall.

If I reexperience something like the above mentioned i definitely think about your suggestions too.  :roll:

vstachu

Quote from: RVX on May 21, 2015, 06:29:40
Well, im no expert in the matter, but it seems to me, from the outlook of your images that you are remote viewing something.

Interesting that you mention remote viewing, about 10 months ago i had something like that i was siting in my room on chair and trying to project and after a while i realize that i can see my room very clearly i didnt saw that i have body i was more like consciousness moving through my room but i was simultaneously fully aware of my body and i could feel it, i did post here but no one answered what it is, later i find out that Robert Bruce call it Mind Split effect and other call it remote viewing