News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

OBE 's stopped!?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixx

Hi everyone,

I used to AP regularly, probably 3 or 4 times a month spontaneously mostly,

but about 3 years ago they just stopped, and I am ok with that because the experiences I had changed my life.

however lately  I have been missing it, alot

Has this happened to anyone else? I 'm sure it probably has but is there a remedy ? , to get back on the horse

so to speak,
Thanks

baro-san

Quote from: Sixx on May 21, 2018, 02:04:37
Hi everyone,

I used to AP regularly, probably 3 or 4 times a month spontaneously mostly,

but about 3 years ago they just stopped, and I am ok with that because the experiences I had changed my life.

however lately  I have been missing it, alot

Has this happened to anyone else? I 'm sure it probably has but is there a remedy ? , to get back on the horse

so to speak,
Thanks

Maybe it's that you entered a new phase of your growth, when you have to learn and experience new things, to get beyond having astral projections for entertainment.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Xanth

Per your evaluation, how is the rest of your life?

I find that things come and go as they need to exist within your life.  This might be the case for your projections.
I'd not worry about it and let them come as they come.  :)

Sixx

Quote from: baro-san on May 21, 2018, 02:35:58
Maybe it's that you entered a new phase of your growth, when you have to learn and experience new things, to get beyond having astral projections for entertainment.

thanks for your feedback, you could be right, maybe it is a new phase of my growth I never looked at it like that,  I never saw my
experiences as entertainment, more  of my true self I think. :-)

Sixx

Quote from: Xanth on May 21, 2018, 08:51:29
Per your evaluation, how is the rest of your life?

I find that things come and go as they need to exist within your life.  This might be the case for your projections.
I'd not worry about it and let them come as they come.  :)

hi Xanth
lifes good atm living pretty minimally, no stress.
your probably right, they will come and go I guess, I 'll take it as they come  :-)

Windwalker.

Do you still keep nightly intent?

Sixx

Quote from: Windwalker. on May 22, 2018, 03:07:20
Do you still keep nightly intent?

Hi, well I think about it sometimes,  is that enough intention though?

Xanth

Quote from: Sixx on May 22, 2018, 04:42:55
Hi, well I think about it sometimes,  is that enough intention though?
Intent isn't "just thinking about it sometimes"... it's the placing of your entire willpower (whether consciously or unconsciously) towards a goal.

To answer the question "is it enough?"... well, it depends.  I'd say probably not, but what do YOU think?  It's YOUR Intent, after all.  :)

Sixx

Quote from: Xanth on May 22, 2018, 15:58:10
Intent isn't "just thinking about it sometimes"... it's the placing of your entire willpower (whether consciously or unconsciously) towards a goal.

To answer the question "is it enough?"... well, it depends.  I'd say probably not, but what do YOU think?  It's YOUR Intent, after all.  :)
Yeah true, I'll get onto some affirmation dig, a little deeper
Thanks

Lucidityman

Hello

Sixx..Nice screen name... I Think I know you from years ago...

As You know to leave the body is all about intent. A thirst... a will ..motivation. You can goto bed and "want" to do it.. won't happen. You need to have a desire... their is no "I might do it" ..wrong.. "You will do it."

You and me are similar... We both , our obes come natural to us... My obe's have stopped, Instead I think you progress. Hard to explain... For me I have more contact to the afterlife then I did when I ep'd. It seemed to advance me. Instead of vibes, doing the thing... I no longer need to do that basic form of Ep. I have ..allthough it slow... feel spirites around me when I sit here... It means you graduated as I call it to the next level.  You can always go back , but you don't need to. Experriment with the new ness... Since my ep's stopped I attract animales... LOL Figure that one out.

Sixx

Quote from: Lucidityman on May 24, 2018, 21:28:05
Hello

Sixx..Nice screen name... I Think I know you from years ago...

As You know to leave the body is all about intent. A thirst... a will ..motivation. You can goto bed and "want" to do it.. won't happen. You need to have a desire... their is no "I might do it" ..wrong.. "You will do it."

You and me are similar... We both , our obes come natural to us... My obe's have stopped, Instead I think you progress. Hard to explain... For me I have more contact to the afterlife then I did when I ep'd. It seemed to advance me. Instead of vibes, doing the thing... I no longer need to do that basic form of Ep. I have ..allthough it slow... feel spirites around me when I sit here... It means you graduated as I call it to the next level.  You can always go back , but you don't need to. Experriment with the new ness... Since my ep's stopped I attract animales... LOL Figure that one out.

Hey their  LM
a desire your right , I am feeling that atm
It has  been along time since Ive been on, we probably have had some interaction at some stage.
you attract animals? thats good then!?
glad things are going good for you.
:-D

Rob29

I'm in the same boat you are.  I've stepped away for awhile and would really like to get back to it.  My problem is I don't have time to meditate or take a nap during the day.

omcasey

It can take a long while to get at this.

I did so a bit quicker, perhaps than some due to the extreme that was in play in my own experiencing. But....

The reason we who are, are being taken 'out' into the wider reality, a wider consciousness, is to make the space, the opening for more of our wider consciousness to come IN to our ground level being,––our ground level experiencing. There are capacities and skills newly coming into play that do require (you) actualizing here. In the Earth life. Which are, in part, at their basis an application of what we are learning (while out) in the actuality (ie: physical) field.

So at first, it may seem an on-again, off-again proposition (where experiences happen in conscious awareness at times, and at times not. The latter portion is the phase in which to GET TO WORK, finding out what contents you are meant to transfer over and begin creating the means and mode. To give myself as an example, a portion of the contents of what I am meant to assist over into consensus awareness is the existence and presence of extraterrestrial life and lifeforms. Assisting in the reintegration of our planet with the galaxy (and galactic reality.

The crystals were chosen as an introductory means for this Work which is taking root here:
https://consciousnessexplorationblog.wordpress.com

The more you ground the contents of what you are meant to bring to help evolve consensus (ie: not just you/your portion but the whole––everyone,

The more the yo-yo minimizes; your person, your conscious awareness expands out and stays expanded out (you venture and explore at will.

While your wider awareness, your wider being simultaneously Works, ventures and explores potentiality here.

It is happening. Right here where I seem to be it is happening.

Let it happen through you. (and report!

Casey