The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 08:20:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Outdated - A reflection on number frequencies  (Read 160 times)
Marzillian
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: March 12, 2022, 09:28:12 »

This is a classical topic, regarding the recurring appearance of certain numbers.

I have found the numbers 11, 22, 33, 44 and 55 of paramount importance, relating to behavioral cycles, experiental,
These numbers tend to denote major angles as gyrating points in spacetime. There are lesser numbers relating to these,
as these form a part in the subsystems of experience, of which these major angles form the greater nodes. Greater changes.

It has occurred to me that these greater numbers manifest whenever we turn into other activities, like anchors, wedges, connecting separate cycles.
If you pay close attention (bypassing the antagonistic working on short-term memory), this seems to be the case. However, they appear
less often compared with minor activities, but they keep impressing, also as "minor major" turns. Thus whenever these
numbers appear in greater numbers, meaning more often and clustered, major changes tend to nonlocalize (verb) awareness
in the perception of singularity, fueling our readiness for the next step.

Personally, i also found a lot of confusing terminology all over the web regarding this numerology.
They are the "angel numbers" of which you find yourself almost paralyzed with. I am working on the de-conditioning process
myself with this, gyrating into a more scientific worldview, excluding the positivist attitude (not relating to angels).
So personally a more systemic approach is preferred. I am learning.

My general attitude (seeing the above) is a generalized view. To counter this, for example, i cannot fully understand yet what 11 is
compared to the other numbers. I cannot seem to identify the frequency types, as no relation is obvious, meaning i don't know
what quality they stand for. It would be a mistake to consider 11 as the "lowest" node, as nonlocallity and hyperspace do not allow
separation. My intellect cannot make anything of it.

I tried meditating on the hypercube, but the image itself tends to separate things. Meaning, the little cube inside the bigger one
with the angles connecting it to the greater one, should denote the greater one, superimposed on it. But it still looks as "positioned lower". I learned that
the cubes in hyperspace all occupy the same space, but this is all i learned from it. Manipulating quaternions isn't exactly my turf.

Maybe i should meditate on the connected "angles", not "angels". But, do you see the problem here? It is as if the angels built in
a safety device for us in the construction of meaning when the apple is being bitten. The difference however, ironically put, is obvious.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: