Past Lifes and Libyan Desert Glass

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

A while ago I bought a piece of Libyan Desert Glass. After about a month of having it I been having lots of dreams about being other people. Most of my past lifes where female and a few being male. I just reticently found my libyan desert glass which was placed right under neath my bed. Which is why I have been having lots of past life experiences and once in a while I would have OBE. Quite interesting. I wonder if this was why I was having such an increase of past life experiences?

Xanth

The reason could be almost anything.

I've been having roughly the same thing happen to me as of late.  Just about every night now I have what I can only call "alternate lives" dreams.  These are fully fleshed out, epic long dreams of me as someone else in another life, sort-to-speak.  Last night's was even more epic than usual when I attained an astral-awareness half way through.  It gave me roughly 5 minutes to further test the "physicalness" of the reality I was in.
It just further reinforced my perspective.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Xanth on October 08, 2014, 14:29:21

I've been having roughly the same thing happen to me as of late.  Just about every night now I have what I can only call "alternate lives" dreams.  These are fully fleshed out, epic long dreams of me as someone else in another life, sort-to-speak.  Last night's was even more epic than usual when I attained an astral-awareness half way through.  It gave me roughly 5 minutes to further test the "physicalness" of the reality I was in.
Awesome! Yea either it was the crystal or something is wanting people to get more involved in past lifes. I had a weird dream about being a warewolf  it was like a 10 min dream lol. When I transformed I could run so fast it was crazy. It reminded me of that kid from the game of thrones where he was able to take over the bodies of animals. It was kinda like that.

DanishGuy

Hi Xanth,
I'm getting curious. What did you test and find out when you tested the "physicalness" of the reality you where in?

Xanth

Quote from: DanishGuy on October 08, 2014, 15:40:30
Hi Xanth,
I'm getting curious. What did you test and find out when you tested the "physicalness" of the reality you where in?
Just used my five senses as much as I could.  Touched everything I could.  Listened as closely as I could.  Looked around.  Smelled whatever I could in the area.
It *felt* as real as this physical reality does in EVERY respect.  The only thing I don't think I tested was taste... there wasn't much there edible at the time.  LoL
I was as awake and aware as I am right this second.  In the non-physical, I call that having an "astral awareness".

I've done this kind of thing many times in the past in many different kinds of environments, and I'm never met with any discrepancies.
It has caused me to re-define that which I think is "real".  Real is no longer only anything physical... it extends into all of consciousness.

DanishGuy

exciting!
What about your body, How was that in that experience?
Have you ever used any electronic devices or been in a moving vehicle in your experiences?
Thanks for your time  :-)

Xanth

Quote from: DanishGuy on October 10, 2014, 09:38:21
exciting!
What about your body, How was that in that experience?
I don't remember actually SEEING my physical form beyond the usual seeing my arms and hands.  I didn't have access to a mirror at the time.
I felt as physical and real as I right now though.  Awareness was the same as what I have right now.

QuoteHave you ever used any electronic devices or been in a moving vehicle in your experiences?
While non-physical?  I've had lots of experiences in cars and trains... nothing special happened.  I've used phones and computers many times in my experiences.  Everything seems to function just as I'd expect it.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Xanth on October 10, 2014, 11:55:36
I don't remember actually SEEING my physical form beyond the usual seeing my arms and hands.  I didn't have access to a mirror at the time.
I felt as physical and real as I right now though.  Awareness was the same as what I have right now.
While non-physical?  I've had lots of experiences in cars and trains... nothing special happened.  I've used phones and computers many times in my experiences.  Everything seems to function just as I'd expect it.
Xanth, I tried to see my body before in the astral by using an affirmation but it didn't work lol. I had access to a mirror before and I saw myself as a girl. Which was weird. And other times I was disfigured.  Do you have any idea why I wasn't able to see my body in the astral? It could be from frequency, but usually when I use affirmations it works quite well.

Xanth

Quote from: darksidessj25 on October 10, 2014, 12:03:12
Xanth, I tried to see my body before in the astral by using an affirmation but it didn't work lol. I had access to a mirror before and I saw myself as a girl. Which was weird. And other times I was disfigured.  Do you have any idea why I wasn't able to see my body in the astral? It could be from frequency, but usually when I use affirmations it works quite well.
Tried to see your physical body?  Or the body you "had" in your experience?

I've projected into a version of my bedroom before... turned around at my bed only to see an imprint of a body lying on my bed.

As for WHY we don't see things... it just is what it is.  Could be anything.  But I don't think it has anything to do with frequency.  :)

Daece

Quote from: Xanth on October 08, 2014, 14:29:21

Do you think these were truly 'alternate lives' or experiences in which you could learn something, maybe from a different person's perspective?
"It's just data"

darksidessj25

Quote from: Xanth on October 10, 2014, 13:09:27
Tried to see your physical body?  Or the body you "had" in your experience?

I've projected into a version of my bedroom before... turned around at my bed only to see an imprint of a body lying on my bed.

As for WHY we don't see things... it just is what it is.  Could be anything.  But I don't think it has anything to do with frequency.  :)
Yea, I tried to see my physical body cause it's one of the basic astral projecting steps lol upon exiting. I just never seen it. I seen other people's bodies though lol.

Xanth

Quote from: Daece on October 12, 2014, 21:16:39
Do you think these were truly 'alternate lives' or experiences in which you could learn something, maybe from a different person's perspective?
I honestly don't know.

All of them?  :)

In the end, they were "experiences"... for now, that's good enough of an answer.  hehe

Quote from: darksidessj25 on October 12, 2014, 21:21:32
Yea, I tried to see my physical body cause it's one of the basic astral projecting steps lol upon exiting. I just never seen it. I seen other people's bodies though lol.
Basic astral projecting steps?  I must have missed that one in the hand book.  ;)