'phasing' to RTZ much easier than standard practice

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

Since starting 'phasing' work (to coin monroe's term) over the past couple of years, i have found that the same technique allows me to access the rtz just as easily as it does other astral enviroments. It used to be thought that phasing only allowed access to non physical enviroments while traditional obe techniques had to be used to access the rtz.

However, i found at an early stage that using phasing techniques I used to end up n the rtz zone just as often as i would in some 'focus whatever' enviroment. Granted its not always easy to tell the difference since many enviroments are so similar to rtz enviroments, however there have undoubtably been times when i have been in the rtz.. either near my house or in it, or flying down my highstreet and so on. So there does not appear to be any distinction in my opinion.. phasing allows standard rtz access just as easily as to the astral enviroment.. the only thing you have to watch for is reality fluctuations.. as RB points out, a little distortion does no harm, indeed I often make use of it, for example by making it daylight, when it is dark outside, so I can see better. However if reality fluctuation get out of control you will fade out of the rtz alltogether and emerge somewhere in the astral proper, which happens to me a lot.

The reason i am recomending this to those who are interested in travel to the rtz, is that i find a lot of the standard obe techniques are very difficult, what with raising energy etc etc.. with phasing there is no issue with this.. you simply step into the enviroment... your 'body' is created for you automatically! you dont even notice, although sometimes in the rtz i have noticed that i dont have any body at all, i am just pure consciousness (although i must still have some form of energy 'interface'.)

This has led me to wonder if there is any difference between the rtz and any other level of consciousnes. There must be some difference because in any other astral enviroment i can interact with it, but if you phase to the rtz you are in 'ghost' mode and unable to interact with the physical, in fact the moment you notice that you can interact with it, is usually the first sign that you've dropped out of the physical and into the astral proper.

This also makes me wonder whats going on with the 'astral body' idea. now i think we've established that the concept of all these bodies inside each other, like a russian doll, is wrong.. the body is just a receiver for consciousness.. but when you are phasing in the rtz your awareness IS away from your own physical body.. now for your awareness to function and be able to move around and perceive the rtz it it needs something to do this with.. (this is what our bodies are for usually), so i still think the concept of the 'energy body' is correct, at least for the rtz as your awareness needs some kind of temporary interface with which to move around the rtz *without* a physical body.. I would guess that as soon as your awareness re-focuses on your physical body again OR you drift off into the astral enviroment, then this energy body dissapates.
The standard obe techniques are all about generating this temporary shell, which can be very difficult, however like i say, if you get good at phasing this whole process can be done for you automatically, without you even thinking about it!

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Gandalf

Hi Major Tom!

Good point you make. As i say i think you DO automatically generate some form of energy 'body' or interface to be more accurate for rtz., but via phasing this is done automatically without you even thinking about it, while conciously generating it using standard techniques i find too difficult.. i guess it comes down to the individual because there are those who find the standard technique of generating an energy body much easier than phasing so it works for them... and once out it is much easier to enter the astral proper, at which point i think the energy body is probably dissapated as it is no longer needed once you leave the rtz.

As for the 'dweller' idea, this is just an old myth.. it is simply a personification of all your fears.. but saying that everyone HAS to confront this is just a metaphor for saying that everyone has to deal with thier own fears.. which is true.. but slow steady progress is the way to do it.. not generating some astral scenario where ALL your fears hit you full on.. this would drive you nuts.. whoever orginally came up with that idea needs their head examined.

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Seven

Thanks for this post Gandalf!

I've just begun to suspect that I've been OBE quite a lot (RTZ), but was caught up in the "belief system trap" of expecting vibrations, exiting the physical body etc, so dismissed this, as well as seeing through eyelids, as hypnogogic imagery!  Except for one occasion where I feel I was given information in the astral planes - for some reason I trusted this!  And another recent time when I saw an astral location, which was confirmed when I read the description of it afterwards.

I have seen through my eyelids several times but thought it was hypnogigic so dismissed it and focused attention back on the body.  I recently realized that I had, in fact, been seeing through my eyelids... More to the point, when I have been relaxing/meditating in bed, I have been aware that I was lying in bed meditating, yet felt,seen, moved etc as I would when sitting in my living room.  Because I was associating OBE with either vibrations or a vision screen, I dismissed this after a while as either dream or hypnogogic imagery and focused back on myself in the bed.  My intention here was meditation by the way, not OBE.

The last time this happened I decided to try to go somewhere, but unfortunately I hadn't settled into it enough (hadn't quite got to the stage where I felt as if I was literally *in* the living room) so nothing happened.  Also, it's possible that maybe I'm too close to my physical body (I live in a small flat/apartment!)?  But somehow I think it won't make any difference - belief systems again!

(When I started practicing for OBE I was bearing in mind the fact that Robert Bruce said to stay near the body and not to go too far, so I would have the intention of going into my living room.)

The only times I have literally stepped out of my physical body were from lucid dreams (again, no vibrations or sounds - just a spinning sensation), and I couldn't get very far before stumbling over my feet.

If I have indeed been OBEing all this time, which I suspect I have, I feel pretty stupid lol  :oops:

Every time I experience something I try not to label it, then something happens that slaps me round the face and shows me I've been labelling all along. Doh!  :shock:

I've also had other experiences related to this, but am at a loss to whether they are remote viewing, phasing, or clairvoyant perceptions.  To be honest, I don't really care - I'm beginning to realize I have to trust myself and not keep asking "was it this, or was it that?" - everything will fall into place.

There are other non-OBE-related experiences I've had, but these I trust.  I guess I've just been hung up with the whole OBE thing.  I am learning a great lesson - don't label, don't dismiss *anything*, and trust myself. :D

Selski

Great post Seven - don't label, don't dismiss anything and trust oneself - that's where I am too!

:D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.