News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

plants for obe?

Previous topic - Next topic

ericllewis

Monkshood, jimsonweed, oleander, and any legal pcp...does anyone know if a from personal experience? :?

Synergy

jimson weed is very dangerous... inducing hallucinations and extreme body heat (fever) along with dehydration that can be fatal. 
The others can be dangerous as well.

The most promising supplements to help, notice I said help induce OBEs (because nothing will induce it on its own) :

Melatonin Supplements (regulate sleep cycles produced by pineal gland, can affect REM)
Vitamin B-12 (in high dose) (can help remain lucid while dreaming)
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) supplements (precurser to seratonin in the brain)
DHEA
DMT (this is illegal, but is naturally also found in your brain, made in your pineal gland and is one of the most potent natural hallucinogens)
My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book

Greytraveller

I second Synergy's thoughts about jimson weed being very dangerous.
I actually had a personal experience where I drank a moderate amount of Angel trumpet tea (Brugmansia species of datura). I have no idea if the people and objects that I saw on that pyschedelic "trip' were physical, astral/ethereal or pure illusion/hallucination. In any event at no time during that experience was I in any condition/state of mind to deliberately induce and experience an astral/ethereal projection.
Regards
Grey

Embodied Words

See, for me, the thing about using any substance AT ALL to help induce an OBE is just gonna ruin it for me. I STILL havn't managed to AP yet, and I want to do it clean the first few times. I figure if I have anything in my body that might induce it, I won't really know for sure if it was real, or just a trip.

But, to each his own, I guess.
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)