Practice, but practice what?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Here is a great way to learn to ALLOW a scene to develop.

Click on this link, sit/lay back, turn your screen off and close your eyes. Now that you are in darkness, ALLOW images to form. But, stay with those images/visuals. ALLOW them to become so vivid that you are a part of the scene. Feel the energy created by that scene. Practice this often, but don't create the images yourself, ALLOW them to manifest before your eyes.

You will find in time that you can join the scene in mere seconds. This is what Practice leads to and why we strive so hard for people to do it.

At first you will find this hard, but stay the course. 10 minutes or so each day and you will see enormous progress with your NPR visions.

This is a great soundtrack to use. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKuZ_3XjbA0

Good Luck and Safe Travels my friends!  :-)

Amorda

Quote from: Lionheart on January 10, 2013, 19:44:40
Here is a great way to learn to ALLOW a scene to develop.

Click on this link, sit/lay back, turn your screen off and close your eyes. Now that you are in darkness, ALLOW images to form. But, stay with those images/visuals. ALLOW them to become so vivid that you are a part of the scene. Feel the energy created by that scene. Practice this often, but don't create the images yourself, ALLOW them to manifest before your eyes.

You will find in time that you can join the scene in mere seconds. This is what Practice leads to and why we strive so hard for people to do it.

At first you will find this hard, but stay the course. 10 minutes or so each day and you will see enormous progress with your NPR visions.

This is a great soundtrack to use. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKuZ_3XjbA0

Good Luck and Safe Travels my friends!  :-)

Hey there, Lion!

Thank you for the advice. It's just what I need. This is exactly the stage that I am in. :) But for some reason the link doesn't work for me. I'm using an IPad though, so maybe that has something to do with it.

leavesofgrass

Good advice, Lion!

Its what we keep saying....let it come to you....dont force it.

Cheers, LoG

Lionheart

Quote from: Amorda on January 10, 2013, 21:19:59
Hey there, Lion!

Thank you for the advice. It's just what I need. This is exactly the stage that I am in. :) But for some reason the link doesn't work for me. I'm using an IPad though, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Your welcomed. Judging by the conversations and posts here recently, I felt that there was a number of people that might be at this stage.

I just checked the link and it was fine, but I only use my home computer.

I don't own a I-pad or I-phone, I-still don't want one, lol. Yes, that was cheesy, I know!  :-D

roman67

Link is working Amorda. And I will definitely follow that method Lionheart. Thank you for sharing it.

Zagadka

Question, should I practice this when I am awake or when I go to bed? Or both? I cannot yet project if I don't to go bed for sleep. Does it act like binaural beats or something like that? I will try it right now while awake. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Well I tried it for 30 minutes and it was pretty cool! I saw butterflies, fairies, dragons, soldiers, a pope, stars, planets and the sun, a luminous Jesus Christ or the like of and finally a princess and some sort of marriage. I tried not to force anything but sometimes I have a thought emerging from the music and it becomes a visual. I don't think of anything in particular. I just think "princess" out of nowhere and it appears. I will try at low volume at bed tonight!

Lionheart

You can practice any time you wish!  :-)

Enigmatik

Oh wow, what a great technique.  I need to bump this.  Something is telling me to try this.  I wonder if this is what people call Journeying as in like Shamanic Journerying.  I could be totally wrong though.  Anyhow, thanks Lionheart for the simple technique given in plain and easy English :)