"aah, this is a dream, i get it!"

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Dark_Forses

Hello,

so taking the advise of David Warner, but still keep trying consciously to exit. i have come across one peculiar kind of dream: i do not really change scenarios in mu dreams, they always stick to the same region or area, or story line until i wake up, but lately i have been having this dreams where im in a place now, and then in another place out of nowhere like it happened before when i realized that i was dreaming, and protected myself.

i have been analyzing my trying to figure out what does trigger the "aaah, this is a dream, i get it!" and i have go through old experiences in the past and compare with the recent lucid dream where i had the wild, and this last dream i had just now and i have come to the conclusion that the latest 2 dreams that have been changing from scenario to scenario have been created by my mind!! who knew!? xD but whats so special about this dreams? is that my mind tries to scare the [censored] out of me or make me angry to make me gain lucidity>

i explain myself: reviewing past dreams and also lucid dreams i have come across a one thing in common that makes me notice that im dreaming and makes me wake up at will or do something else in the dream and that thing is that when im in danger and i cant win a fight in my dreams for some reason i realize that im dreaming (the ultimate opponent its myself!! thats something that i hold in my mind to do not be intimidate by anything that i see here or in my dreams xDD).

so fear, or anger makes me gain lucidity, now using those two words and putting comparing them with my last 2 (lets call my last two dream "Random Dreaming or RD")

in both dreams i had have been jumping from scenario to scenario for no reason.

RD i have notice that in the first RD where i gain lucidity the reason why i gain lucidity was because i saw something in my house and i request it to leave the house and it sat down on a chair in a way that it was challenging me and i just lost control of myself and almost went through the frontdoor even though it was close, but before "it" was leaving, it smile at me (then when i woke up i realized that it was not a real "it" (lets just call it "it" i dont want to say what it was xp) and i noticed that that was my mind, and not a real "it" then something triggered the sentence "i want to be in astral" and puff i was there before i could even realized.

also comparing to my last as well as a have been jumping from scenario to scenario, and dreaming on each of those scenarios something that i do not usually dream >.> zombies, snakes? and Jesse Eisenberg? wtf?? what kind of dream is that? xDDD but i didnt gain lucidity  in that dream :/

there was a scenario in my RD dream that i have been thinking of: when i saw the snake, the owner of the snake told me that the snake can communicate by sign language, and that leads me to the next paragraph V

however, i have been thinking about a way to understand my minds "road signs" xDDD and i have come to a possible way to react in the moment while im dreaming those kind of dreams RD what im going to do now is that after writing down my the dream specially RD dreams because for some reason i can remember them better than the other dreams, im going to play the dream in my head as i remember or whatever and in the moments where i was afraid of something or felt anger im gonna imagine that im saying "aahh, this is a dream" and im going to say "i want to be in the astral" or something besides kicking whatever is after me, butt 7_7 like that so my awareness does what im imaging while im awake during my dream.

in summary, fear or anger makes me gain lucidity during my dreams, or it is the way my mind to tell me "hey, you are dreaming" and by understanding this kind of communication through fear and anger (by the way im not a coward or angry kind of person) i can recognize that im dreaming, and the way i "can do that" is by playing the dream in my head after i wrote it down and during those awkward moments of fear or anger or wtf? imaging that im realizing that im dreaming and controlling the scenario at will.

Lord_Dark_Forses

2.3. How does the Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams (MILD) technique work?

It works by setting your intention to remember to recognize you are dreaming. Stephen LaBerge from the Lucidity Institute developed it while he was trying to increase his Lucid Dreams frequency. A good approach is waking up after 5-6 hours, remember a dream and tell yourself: "Next time I'm dreaming, I will remember I'm dreaming." You need to really mean it. Concentrate on this thought only, if you find yourself thinking on something else, just let the thought go and return to your intention. Also try to imagine that you are back in the dream, but this time you recognize that you are dreaming. Look for unusual things that suggest you are dreaming and tell yourself: "I must be dreaming!" Do this with all the unusual things you see from the dream you remember. Continue with this until you fall asleep.

Lord_Dark_Forses

i have keep making research on how to keep the left side of the brain active during sleep (to be logical) and become lucid and i came across a image that divides the 2 sides of the brain and i noticed that the right side of the brain is the one that has the non-verbal there for the meaning of the snake is that my mind was communicating me the key to become lucid (in the dream i was told that the snake communicates in sign language (it has been throwing me one or two clues while im dreaming per dream).

thinking and thinking, doing reality checks every 15 minutes (which is kind of working... because im doing things in my dreams which i do not usually do but in reality) i noticed that doing them in a way to see the logic in reality and become lucid during a dream probably may not be so effective as doing the reality checks and looking at them as a form of art.

akashicpulse

Use destruction as a reality check, just dont let the adrenaline kick you back to the physical. Its best to use reality checks in some personal way..par say an art form or something of the like.

Lord_Dark_Forses

yeah, i have been incinerating things in my head lately when im doing the RCs, besides jumping and singing, and tossing a coin xDD

i have been researching more for a way to keep the left side of the brain active: some ppl say that doing math problems btwn dreams, other inducing the dream, and me: i had a chat with my left side of the brain yesterday and tonight dream 12,28,2011 proves it. <its like a summary of all the research i gathered while i was awake xDDD but during the dreams.

i have prove that the right side of the brain does understand what i want but during the dreams i cant understand the signals that ARE SO OBVIOUS!!

I explain myself: today 12,28,2011 had one dream which involved time, i was in a train station and i was talking to someone on the phone about taking the train, but i was late and i asked the time the next train would depart. it was 2, or maybe 3:30pm when i asked in the dream, and the train would departs at 7:30pm.

then i woke up because of the alarm i put to interrupt the REM cycle (3:20am) ... wrote down the dream, then went back to sleep some time i dont remember after how many minutes, but i didnt get out of bed.

Then in another dream (which was very vivid): i was in the college, siting in a bench and the sun was very brigth, i was looking at my class schedule and i was worrying about a math class that i was gonna have some time (i looked at the schedule the math class was around was like around 2 pm) and i thinking that i saw somebody who makes me mad when i see him (again the factor of anger makes me gain lucidity) but i didnt get mad (i usually dont get mad in dreams when i see him :\ bad)

Then another dream (i think after the other one) and that one involved me telling one of my brothers to keep it down because somebody maybe sleeping, and i also turned on a light <.<! (which is not supposed to happen i think during dreams xDDD that reality check failed (but i wasnt aware of the action, or maybe somebody else turned the light on)).

Then another dream and this one was kind of crazy xDDD i joined the army xDD and the military base was in my middle school (again, the place from another dream (but im familiar with the place)), i saw a couple of girls that i worked with during a summer job at a high school two years ago, i knew that i worked with them but they didnt recognized me, some soldiers where bulling other soldiers (bulling pisses me off (again the mad factor) i have to stop being passive) but in the dream i was questioning the situation (a bit of "why is happening?") then went back to my room in the dream to change clothes because i had a math class to attend (math... left side of the brain <.<! hello, math? thats the last subject i would think of xp), then i was running around just wearing my underwear (hey, isnt that a classic dream or nightmare part? xDDD)

all i know is that for me i never went back to sleep after i woke up at 3:20am but i wrote down this 3 dreams that apparently came in 1 dream (Random Dream, RD) because i was looking at my cellphone clock at 4:40, 5:15, 5:49 am until i got out of bed, but i dont know at what time i dream them, all i know is that i wrote them down some time during those time above and stayed laying down on my bed for the rest of the hour until i got out.

as a result of the "chat" i had with my right side of the brain, all this clues where left for me in the dreams: the "time", "math", "bulling", and "sleep". and also i have been thinking more during my dreams lately, and doing things that i just usually do when im awake.

No the question is how can i understand these signals, since the right side of the brain is understanding them and trying to communicate with me, but i cant still be rational. and the funny part is that men has invented 1000s of chemicals but not even one to keep active the left side of the brain during the sleep process 7_7, but i know that magnetic fields can turn on and off the brain... but that's out of my reach xDD

Lord_Dark_Forses

so, today i didnt get to go to sleep early because i couldnt sleep i stayed up all night until 6 am something, and fall asleep staring at the blackness in my eyes (always works  8-) ) and i dreamed that a "MAN-DOG" (not a werewolf, A MAN-DOG!!) tried to bite me or kill me or something and i was trying to defend myself, but i since i saw him transforming (WTF? and i didnt notice that that was weird <.<! first time in my life that i see a MAN-DOG in my dreams and i dont think is weird u_u!) and i knew that it was a guy, and that he was angry for some reason therefor i was trying to talk to the MAN-DOG while some guys were trying to stop him, but the MAN-DOG came along with a dog (xDDD) and the dog bite me on my left hand (and i notice that i could feel pressure but not pain 7_7 really, i notice the presurre but no pain u_u! damn it) and my hand was pale but i didnt mind that too much (but, hey, i saw my hand (and it didnt come to my head to do a reality check 7_7, MAN-DOG) then i was trying to keep away the MAN-DOG with a stick but the man dog then took a shoe and tried to hit me with it xDDD and i threw myself on the floor and thought "i have to face him" (yeah, im thinking more ofthen than usual in my dream, becoming a bit more logic a the time i guess xDD) but then i was in another scenario ... thats other dreams, not too weird as the MAN-DOG one.

the mistake in this dream is mine because i have become so passive (in real life) that even when somebody tries to attack me i stay calm analyzing the opponent, waiting for the first punch to be thrown so i can move in and attack, im not a violent person, and the things that triggers anger in myself are few. My head is trying to wake me up by using this means of fear and anger but so far is not working to well xDD the only thing that made me angry was to see "it" sitting down on a chair in my house (first lucid dream were i became lucid, first of the thread) it was so disrespectful and such a defying  action (from "it") that i got angry and as a product gain lucidity.

since i started seeking lucidity, i have been having such a bunch of weird dreams xDD ,, so far i know that my right side of the brain does understand what i want, but i cant still become lucid using the right side as my support, some how i have to find a way to trigger the left side to become more rational. 

keep dreaming...

Lord_Dark_Forses

i was recalling my dreams a while ago, while i was in bed, and i was teaching myself to spot the weird moments of dreams when im suppose to become lucid, and from time to time i would fall into a dream and come back and remember the short mini dream xDDD and i notice one thing this time, in the last mini dream i had, i got scared, and i was more conscious of what i was doing but not lucid, but more conscious of my actions.

Lord_Dark_Forses

Oh My Goddess, i didnt realize it before.  I have been brainwashing myself making associations for example: if a see my mom, im lucid dreaming, if i see X person im lucid dreaming. the reason why i associated my mom with "im dreaming" is because lately she has been appearing in my dreams a couple of days after i started trying to lucid dream.

so today when i dreamed about the "man-dog" i went into another dream after and i saw my mom talking something about vegetables. Then again this afternoon while i was doing the "im dreaming spotting" in my last mini dream i saw my mom again. I forgot about this association i made before, but my right side still remembers it. during the mini dream i got scare cuz i was doing something and she appeared behind me by surprise and i was like 'oh excrement, when did you came in? <.<!"

There were two factors and the last dreams i had the "man-dog" and the one i just had: i got scare "fear", the (in one i was suppose to feel pain when i got bite` by the man-dog's dog,// and in other one that just happened while i was doing the dream spotting the association that i made with my mother and dreaming).

There is some progress, but i need to be more logical in the moment somehow...

keep dreaming....

Lord_Dark_Forses

last night 29/12/2011 before i felt asleep i was trying to induce myself back into that dream i had where i got to AP, until i fell asleep, and in the dream i had i was in a factory of cheese, and for some reason i knew that my time was gonna be up (i set up an alarm to wake up at 3:20am) and got mad in the dream and started yelling at others, until the alarm woke me up.

then i had a funny dream, xDDD it was a weird Spring Ad xDDD where a woman was gonna be bury in cement and some dudes came out of nowhere and started arguing about "mode" and then the Spring logo came out of no where and move towards the center and then to the left xDDD i was just watching this in 1st person i think xDDD

then i had another dream but that one was normal ;)

then in the a fourth dream, i had it during the around 4:30am, i was running around again in underwear but this time i had the Gi (a karate outfit but, i was just wearing the upper part), then later on, i was in a karate school, where about 40 African kids where sitting, wearing black Gi and they were accusing me of killing their whole village, and i was standing there (i was watching all this in 2nd person) and asked them "what was the color of the Gi of the man that killed the people in of the village?" they said, black i got confuse for a second, i was wearing a black Gi, but it was white before, but i said my Gi is white (but was black xDDD),then i was in a high way close to Hudson river driving when i noticed one of my ex professors driving a truck that was putting pieces of a bridge together? , and then truck felt into the water and came out, and i told the professor that explode the car (for some reason i speaking more English in my dreams lately) and he parked the car in the middle of the side walk, and put some fire inside of the hole where you fill out the gas, then i looked back and saw the other drivers stopping, and then i looked to my front and saw an american man and an asian woman next to the truck on fire, and they didnt notice? that the truck was on fire (it hasnt explode yet) and i wanted to tell them to move away (i was thinking but i couldnt open my mouth) then the image started going away like farther, kinda looked like a picture in slow motion, and then i got the opportunity to talk and say "go away" but then i noticed that i had woke up but my eyes were still close keeping the picture of the last moment of the dream still alive in the blackness of my eyes :\

the end...

im thinking more, i got confuse, im running around more often in my underwear? but this time i had something on my upper body xDDD, i got to interact with scenario from the dream after i kind of woke up... making some progress...

keep dreaming...

Lord_Dark_Forses

ok, so today i took a nap, and asked myself  "how to lucid dream?" before falling asleep(usually if i ask a question before i go to sleep, my dreams give me the answer.) i cant remember very well because the dream was kind of fuzzy but i remember seen a girl and i saw her AP? or something, i heard a voice, dont remember what it said exactly but i think it said "this is how you lucid dream" <.<! and i didnt realize that i was dreaming?  :x

i keep getting closer and closer, since the left side of the brain is out of the equation during the sleep cycles then i have think about non-verbal communication with my right side since is the one doing all the work, instead of saying that im going to have LDs I imagine having LDs.

Keep progressing with this thing called brain  :-o

Lord_Dark_Forses

update:

i have been pretending that im dreaming during day time, and awake during the dream:

so last night when i went to bed, i dreamed in 1st person (no common to happen in my dreams)

but in the last dream i had that was what kind of interested me: i was in 1st person too, and i could use my mind to control gravity a bit (but i didnt noticed that i was dreaming xp), at the end of the dream [fastfoward |>|>]  there was some kind of actor or something with tons of body guards, and suddenly they detected a 'bomb' with some "metal detectors" and then they found out that the 'bomb' was in my house, i let one of the body guards inside of my house, then i heard the voice of my aunt (how i saw earlier leaving the house to go to work) and then the body guard left, and i was alone with my aunt, she was in the bathroom, everything was dark, then when i approached into the bathroom i had a flash of something that looks like a spider (just part of the head and one hairy leg) and then my "aunt" said "you know that i dont work" (its true she doesnt anymore, but i didnt remember that in the dream) then i saw that she had something on her hand, she was in towels, and so do i (out of nowhere i was) i took a knife because i doubted that she was my aunt, then she tried to confused me "maybe i am you aunt, may be im not, or maybe this is her body, would you hurt it?" and those words make me hesitate on attacking, then we were struggling and fell into a big buckle of water and i was trying to drown her until she may lose conscious, but then she grabbed my knife and we were struggling to see who would stay with it, and i was trying really hard but she had some strength Dx<,, then i kind of woke up, and did not open my eyes, just like in that other dream were the "asian girl was taking pics infront of the car in flames" i still had the pic of the last scene in my eyes, i was trying to see if i could go back or project from there "as a form of lucid dream" but then i noticed that i was awake.

before i had that last dream i was practicing the mantra Faraon (again) while falling asleep (i sleep on my stomach) because i may be lucky and wake up vibrating or AP after fall asleep while saying it ( i got lucky a couple of hours before that dream http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/take_the_vibrations_to_the_knee_gt_gt-t36020.0.html)  but when i started gaining the feeling of my body again, i noticed that my legs where crossed and my right hand was across my chest <.<! somehow, so i was not feeling to comfortable.

in summary, i think that thinking that im dreaming while awake, and awake while dreaming is cooler ;) because the view first person and is more possible that i may do a reality check from that view.

Lord_Dark_Forses

i keep dreaming in first person since i started "thinking that being awake is to be dreaming" and "being dreaming is to be awake" or perhaps is something else that is cause that effect...