Random theory on vibrations and a few questions

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtleSnake

G'day guys n gals,

I have been discussing an idea with a friend of mine, a very capable young engineer and physics nut, regarding vibrations and potentially what is being experienced by the vibrations felt when phasing and potential explanations for what the consciousness is experiencing in focus 3 and possibly focus 4 stage, as well as some interesting questions on awareness and consciousness.

The theory stems I guess from something that no doubt someone has mentioned before. The upper atmosphere creates some sort of effect which allows a constant retained 6hertz wave (I think its electromagnetic, Im not sure, my hideously brainy mate isn't present), also the same as the brain in regards to theta waves. The idea is quite along the lines of Franks phasing theory. If you are in fact phasing in a similar fashion to electromagnetic energy moving along a wire, the that work by tuning in on a different frequency. Now the beat of this pulse from peak to trough is I believe 6 beats per second.

Now if you are phasing your consciousness, you are I imagine tuning your internal brainwaves to the same frequency as this constant background frequency. Now the vibrations may be your awareness starting to phase to the same frequency as this noise. When we aren't in phase the waveform may look like a straight line, because our awareness is ninety degrees out of phase to it when we are operating on alpha waves etc.. So as our awareness makes that phase transition ninety degrees the wave becomes slowly and then more powerfully intense manifesting in vibrations. Until you are in phase with the 6 hertz shared waveform and you're off, clear signal.

Now based on the idea of connecting to that waveform that exists everywhere on the planet, it may explain a little bit why there's four major focus regions described. Because ultimately, theres only four outcomes from phasing on a waveform. Either a straight, horizontal line, a waveform, an inverse of that waveform, and a second horizontal line. Effectively rotating a wave around its axis is a pretty good analogy. So each focus is a different phase in connection with this constant six herz in one direction or another, and ultimately all life in some way may be connected with this wave. It may explain the strange creatures and permanent places on focus 3 a little bit. Maybe focus 4 is our collective consciousness in it's basic form. Perhaps the training zone in focus 2 is just use tuning in to our own brains transmitter. It does add a lot of credence to the Gaea theory and explain a bit about how our systems communicate on the planet to result in the balance of our ecosystem. Its an interesting thought.

Anyway, a couple of questions for those who can answer them (cruising in f10 at the moment lipping to f12 in about twenty minutes when its good.... never enough time)

What sort of beat per second do you estimate it feels like when the vibrations occur?

Do vibrations feel like a waveform? Or are they more of a beat? How would you describe them?

In focus 3 has anyone ever had experience with strange creatures? Communication?

Are the any experiences you've had in focus 3 of strange locations that couldn't be described by human ideas or standards?

Anyway, just an idea my mate and I are looking at. He's really into and good at a lot of theory that supports the ideas Frank was talking about, and I'm into understanding awareness itself scientifically. Any answers would be great. Cheers.

Xanth

There's a fellow named DrTechnical on a forum I've recently joined called Mortal Mist... anyway, it's mostly about Lucid Dreaming and the sorts, but they do delve into other more esoteric ideas such as astral projection.  I mostly stay in that section of the forum.

But we were discussing Vibrations and he had an interesting theory which seems to mirror yours slightly, perhaps you'd like to read the thread.

http://mortalmist.com/forum/general-deep-dreaming/vibrations-an-observation/

See what you think.  :)

As for your questions here...

QuoteWhat sort of beat per second do you estimate it feels like when the vibrations occur?
I don't get them, although even when I did, I doubt I could come up with a "beat per second" for you.  :)

QuoteDo vibrations feel like a waveform? Or are they more of a beat? How would you describe them?
Back when I did get them, they felt like a wave.

QuoteIn focus 3 has anyone ever had experience with strange creatures? Communication?
I haven't had any experience with "strange creatures"... but I have spoken with other people before.

QuoteAre the any experiences you've had in focus 3 of strange locations that couldn't be described by human ideas or standards?
Well, that's the thing... everything you'll experience will be perceived how you're most comfortable to perceive it.  Your mind will only perceive things in such a context.  So, chances are that you'll never come up against something that's undefined by human standards.  This is why people report all the standard "human" things in the non-physical... cities, towns, other "humans".

Anything that you might experience as being undefined... will be defined within your normal perception.  This is also why we see "hooded figures", instead of what they actually are.  "Robes" and "Hoods" aren't a fashion statement in the non-physical. ;)