News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"Real" Astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Yes that can happen, Robert Bruce had some interesting things to say about this, id recomend to get the book, the dream mind can some times stay slightly active and being aware at the same time, can make some unusual happenings.

Rastus

Practice?  It takes a bit to understand the Astral (different logic), once you do things make a lot more sense.

I have a theory people don't remember more because it's so strange compared to being flesh, the organic brain mis-interprets it badly.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

wintermute

I'm still new to astral projection/OOBing, and most of my experiences in "getting out" have been muddled mixes of dreams and actual astral experiences.  Is it normal to get dreams mixed in with the whole thing while you're trying to project?  And is there a way to filter this stuff out, so you can say to yourself "yeah, this is real, and not just a dream?"

Thanks,
Wintermute