Frank Kepple - A Practical Guide

Previous topic - Next topic

bluremi

Frank Kepple's posts on the Astral Pulse forums are a valuable resource for those serious about exploring their inner worlds and gaining control over their dreams.

The posts span several years and, when read in sequence, provide a transcript of Frank's progress towards a mastery of lucid dreaming.

Although not everyone may agree with his particular worldview and theories on the afterlife, his posts contain many insights into the process of conscious transition into the world of Lucid Dreams.

Xanth on these forums made a very nice PDF a while ago with all of Frank's posts in it. Over the years, however, for my own reference I've been making a collection of his most useful posts focusing on the purely practical side of things, editing out all the extra bits I felt didn't contribute and labeling them by topic. I think Frank has a lot of good ideas but not all of them are worth reading if you just want to GET THERE... Recently I decided to organize them into categories and have created a useful document. You guys can read it if you like, I've shared it on Google Docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aytbhjRRgmbIFRe3pb8yw9NWh88Ra_mjJZWO3fafbw0/edit?usp=sharing

Best of luck

Xanth

Wow bud!  That's awesome!  I'll definitely have to link that to my site.  :)

Great job!

roman67

Wow! That was an amazing document Bluremi. Thanks for sharing.

enlightnd

Lionheart

Thanks for sharing this Bluremi!

Your hard work creating this will help many people new and old alike.

The first thing I did when I came here was to read Frank's and Xanth's entire PDFs.

They are loaded with all kinds of great info and I never minded the rehashing that Frank did.

He was asked the same questions many times, as we all are here still today.

But, like a real trooper, he answered all of them to the best of his knowledge.

Once again, Thank You for thinking of "others". This is why we are all here on this planet in the first place!  :-)