"Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL)/"Resonant tuning"

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderboy

Adrian,
          I haven't attended the program, but I have used thd CD's and my take on it is that the resonant tuning is setting up a brain cue that it is time to enter the mind awake body asleep state. Even though I haven't been doing it long, I have noticed that even without the CD's I relax very deeply after doing the resonant tuning. As for the energy balloon, I think its to help some people get over their fear of what's out there. Perhaps there's more to it, I'd definetely be interested in hearing the science behind it.

Take Care,
Wonderboy

"Still working on my cool quote"

coral1

Hi Adrian,
  I`ve been using the Gateway CD`s for about three weeks.Here`s what it says in the pamphlets.
  "Resonant tuning accelerates the gathering of your vibrational energy while reducing internal dialogue.It helps vitalize and charge your entire system  and loosens blockages in natural energy channels."
   ''REBAL is a valuble tool to create a high energy state within you and around you. Your REBAL acts as a magnet,attracting influences you desire and shielding you from undesired energy.The more you build your REBAL the better you sustain higher energy levels."
     All of the exercises on the CD`s begin with resonant tuning and building the Rebal. At first, resonant tuning felt strange, but as Wonderboy says, it accelerates the move to Focus 10. As soon as I start vocalising my surface mind shuts up and my physical body starts relaxing.It helps slow breathing too. I can usually get to Focus 10 in a couple of minutes.
     The REBAL was not well explained. Fortunately, I had been doing The NEW system for about six weeks prior to starting Gateway so I was familiar with raising energy.By combining the REBAL idea with the full body circuit I`ve had some spectacular energy sensations. I felt like a tuning fork! I`m sure the Hemi-Sync tones tie the whole process together.
      I`m taking my time with the program and at the moment am working with Wave two. I usually do two or three exercises a day and I`m happy with my progress. Going slowly and building a solid foundation is going to serve me better in the long run than racing to achieve a quick result. After all, where I`m going, time doesn`t really matter at all.
       Happy Trails

coral1
coral1

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

I was wondering whether those of you that have attended the Gateway program and or have the CD series could expand upon the meaning and action for Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL) and Resonant Tuning.

Thanks!

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas