Laxman Light and Sound Machine

Previous topic - Next topic

drexal

Quote from: Lumaza on July 18, 2015, 07:50:46
You guys don't need a extra card of any kind unless you plan on creating a number of other programs yourself. The card it comes with has plenty of room on it. I have not only the programs that comes with it and some I made myself, but I have also purchased 2 other full sized "Albums" from Neurotronics and I still don't have a separate/extra SD card. Just saying!

My initial purchase of just the machine along with the sessions it came with were enough to keep me busy for a couple of years. Sure you can use Lax-edit for creating more sessions/programs if you would like to. But why don't you just get used to what's on it first.

Scott (Slider), all the info you need to make your own session(s) can be found in the manual. Do some experimenting. That's half the fun of the machine!  :wink:

Hi Lumaza,

Understand what you are saying and there is loads of stuff preinstalled on the machine and i've been impressed with the stuff I've heard so far. However i have a huge collection of music which i would love to use with the laxman. Its all ambient / meditation stuff and it will take me way over the preinstalled 1GB so i just wanted to get it on there as quickly as possible as some of the stuff I have, I absolutely love listening too even before I had a meditation machine such as the Laxman.

Now i have the Laxman i really want to try it out on it.

Lumaza

Quote from: Javier on July 18, 2015, 08:11:11
Lumaza

Are right , but unfortunately in my case is the only way to add new content to Laxman . Because as you will see in the capture, I always get that error message , regardless of the PC on which you connect . I am resigned addition is not a critical issue for me, otherwise I am very satisfied.
My bad Javier!  :-(
I hadn't taken into account other countries that might not have compatible systems. I am happy you found a way around it though.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: drexal on July 18, 2015, 14:09:58
Hi Lumaza,

Understand what you are saying and there is loads of stuff preinstalled on the machine and i've been impressed with the stuff I've heard so far. However i have a huge collection of music which i would love to use with the laxman. Its all ambient / meditation stuff and it will take me way over the preinstalled 1GB so i just wanted to get it on there as quickly as possible as some of the stuff I have, I absolutely love listening too even before I had a meditation machine such as the Laxman.

Now i have the Laxman i really want to try it out on it.
I use my I-pod whenever I use a musical accompaniment with the Laxman. That way I can write a simple program/session, then test it with various Binaural Beats, Isochronic Tones, Hemi Sync or any kind of other meditation music, etc.. This works out great and never uses up my internal card.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

drexal

Quote from: Lumaza on July 18, 2015, 19:03:14
I use my I-pod whenever I use a musical accompaniment with the Laxman. That way I can write a simple program/session, then test it with various Binaural Beats, Isochronic Tones, Hemi Sync or any kind of other meditation music, etc.. This works out great and never uses up my internal card.

Don't have an ipod. External SD card is the way to go as i will run out of space.

Slider

It looks like I'm a few posts behind.

Correct, you do no need to use an external card unless you have over 1GB of material.  I chose to go the external route to keep the internal 1GB pristine.  You can use a micro-SD card as long as you have a Mini-SD adapter... I finally found one on US Amazon.

Lumaza – Yes I do plan on experimenting, but I was hoping that there might be some resources such as this color does that, this frequency does this, and some contrast here will do this.  With that said, I have not read the whole manual yet.

I did open the L#3 session in Laxedit, so I guess I can do some dissecting there.  I think I need to extend the session another 10 minutes so I'll have to experiment on how to best do that.

I also have NP3, which I need to learn more about as well.  :-)  I'm going to create some subtle background music/sounds and see which one binaural beats or Isochronic tones will work better for me and link it to the L#3 session.

Had a good session last night, but when it was over old Chatty Cathy acted up...plus the thunderstorms that rolled through were very loud.

drexal

Hi guys,

not sure if this is allowed or the Mods will let me know.

Thought I would let people know that my Laxman is up for sale. Please contact me by PM if you're interested.

If this is not allowed then I apologise.

Thanks

groh1

I was wondering if Lion or someone else would have both the shorter version of L #3
AND
The hour long version...

If yes, Please e-mail it to me...

Thanks!

Lumaza

Quote from: groh1 on September 22, 2016, 19:13:11
I was wondering if Lion or someone else would have both the shorter version of L #3
AND
The hour long version...

If yes, Please e-mail it to me...

Thanks!
Its no longer available. Sorry!