News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Scary experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaiksaar

I few times I have almost had an obe,once I had some weird dream,but it ended suddenly and there was blackness,and some light in the left,then I realized that I had a dream,first thing that came into my head:"is this state good for AP" since I just woke from a dream and I didn't move or open my eyes.Right after I thought about floating out,I started floating and everithing started buzzing,it was like deep bass.Then I heard this very weird noise(it's hard to explain,it was like scratching a plastic cup,the one that has those ribs on it),that scared me,even thought I knew that sounds are normal and there is nothing to fear,I wanted back to my body as quick as possible,weird now I regret it.
Second experience was when I sleeping,and I woke up on some noises(whooshing,like waves on seashore),and first I was like "hey wtf I'm trying to sleep",then I tried to raise my head to see what is going on,and when I tried to move It was so hard to move,like a big buzz came over me and I couldn't hold my head,I started to panic again,I knew that this is one of those obe situations again and I tried to move again but it was still so hard and everi time I put my head back on pillow I went to this state again where there were those noises,but soon I got so scared I had enough will power to stand up.So have any of you guys had anything similar?

seen Here

Hi Rvaiksaar,

Don't be frightened; this is classical stuff and you're doing well. Try to let it ride, above all don't try to 'grab hold' of the experience and posess it as that collapses it. Yeah, I know, easier said than done! The thing is to remember that this isn't demonic, magic, mystical or anything like that. It's just a natural ability that everyone has but most people have 'forgotten' and which our culture denies. Some of us are starting to wake up to the wider reality though and it looks like you're one of them.

My first experience of this stuff manifested as a result of discussing something related on another groupabout four years ago. It seems the discussion triggered something in me. I lay down in the afternoon and was drifting off to sleep when I heard waves of deep white noise pulsing in and out like surf. This was accompanied by a bright white light in the upper centre of my vision, although I seemed to be seeing from behind my head rather than behind my eyes. As well as the light the rest of my vision was filled with a kind of golden rain. At some point I heard the front door open as my wife came home and the experience receded (drat!!!).

I discussed the experience on another group but it was quite some time before I got to understand what it was about. I got the vibes from time to time after that but not often and I have never been able to command the experience.

My first breakout into any kind of travel was at the end of 2005 when I exited and entered the consciousness of a spider. Sounds ghastly but it was actually very beautiful; very clear, still, no thought or ego, kind of like a bright jewel. On another occasion I rose out and met someone whose name seemed somehow to resolve as Steve Whitmore; the name means nothing to me. Since then I have had minor experiences of lifting, arms & legs getting out etc but little in the way of breakouts. Such as there have been have often had impressions too vague to meaningfully describe. I often get the hypnogogic movies or slide shows though and words or names sometimes resolve out. These are very difficult to control although I seem to have passed through into some of the scenes. I think I'm still very much a beginner though.

I seldom get the vibes now. Some people say you mainly get them in the early days and then they tail off or cease to be noticed. Lately many of my dreams or experiences have had the air of learning sessions. A couple of these have had kundalini associations. There was one recently where my cousin was administering something to do with lemons when it resulted in an orgasmic explosion of light and feeling right up my spine. A few weeks later I seemed to be in a classroom type situation. There was an advanced student who I can only describe as seeming to have parts of his body fading in and out of existence as he meditated. When the teacher came to me I again had this explosion up my spine which went on for quite some time. I have never had any kind of kundalini experience while awake. I seem to be being taught something but I'm not sure what, how I'm doing or how to proceed. Perhaps someone can advise?

Regards,
seen Here