News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seeing Through Eyelids

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralwych

I was wondering, Robert Bruce says he can see through his eyelids when in a meditated trance state. How can you do this. Is there a Technique?

Thanks  

Albert

Draege

I think its more if you have highly developed clairvoyant sight and alot of development to your 'third eye'.

Honestly, I see things like to be very un-attainable. Work on the core goals (projection, energy body, etc), and perhaps other gifts like this may come to you.

Astralwych

Astralwych

Thankyou so much for that technique :)

Draege

Are we talking about seeing our actual surroundings? Generally when your eyes are in a relaxed closed position some light still penetrates the eyelids giving you a very slight image of the room through darkness. The only way to prevent this is stop being aware of it (not trying to see it, thinking of something else), or hold your eyelids shut tighter which you will eventually let go of.

That being said, I do believe in the -true- seeing through eyelids thing as if your eyes were fully open, but I think it is more like RTZ viewing. You may see your room, but things may not be fully accurate. An example of this would be in the morning sleeping in, in and out of consciousness sometimes you swear you remember being awake for a few seconds and having someone walk into your room, or turning and looking at your clock for instance. Similar to false awakenings, but these are actually moments of being awake and seeing through eyelids I think.

However, causing it intentionally is a whole other story. I hardly think its as easy as you claim it to be, but that's not really a big deal. Last night while lying in bed meditating I was startled by something really weird. Out of nowhere a distinct, bright yellow glow appeared in my sight (eyes closed). It wasn't a mind made image, and wasn't caused by anything in my room so something definately did happen and I was meant to see it. But that is really the only unique visual thing I have ever had happen consciously.

Draege

"I myself tend to keep an altered awareness of the physical during the deepining of the trance in a mix and blend of things. Then again, my projections tend to be of the RTZ type."

I think this is really it.. While in trance I often have split second moments where I gain 100% vision of a scene in my mind. I would put it in comparison to say a 1 second glimpse of a lucid dream / projection type vision. So I guess that's pretty much the same.. You might see an RTZ image in that one second of sight or instead just gain one second complete clarity of whatever random dream imagery was in your mind at the time.

Vicky

I learned to see through my closed eyes during one meditation and since then i can do it. My eyes are closed but i see the actual surroundings, nothing more or less to be seen that the actual surroundings. I don't know though what use could this be. And i don't feel like it is from the third eye. It is just as if my astral eyes go in front of the eyelids and i can see...
Който търси, намира.

paint1

Astralwych twice in the past 14 months I have seen through my closed eyes.
Both times I was practicing NEW and both times I was about 40 minutes into it. The interesting thing for me is that normally I need eye glasses to see across my living room. Both times I could see very clearly without them.
Soooo, practice NEW.

daidaluz

I've just learned to see through my closed eyes, the only thing a can see clearly is my surrounding area, I wish to see the motion of my environment not only static events.   Any tips??

daidaluz

Thanks for answering MajorTOm , yes I meant scan over the environment.  As I told you,  I'm just learning to see through my closed eyelids.

daidaluz

I'm seeing much clearer now, but I'm having lucid dreams  (due to trance deepening) and feeling afraid to oobe sensations.