Hallucinatory hell + claireaudience catastrophy + floating purple visitor

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyRabbit

Well I had an exhausting morning.

I was so tired I just wanted to sleep, but I wound up getting stuck for multiple hours in what I can only call a "hallucinatory hell". I was not simply trapped in a series of bad dreams, and I was also not out of body (I'm pretty sure--I even TRIED repeatedly to get fully "out" hoping that would make the madness stop, but I couldn't). It was akin to an in-between state, where I had some degree of consciousness, but no will. That is, I wasn't really able to "do" anything. It was pretty terrible, and I kept forcing myself awake, but I was so tired it was like undertow, I kept being pulled back under. Just couldn't keep my eyes open.

A couple strange things happened. At one point (when I was really just trying to fall asleep and trying not to get trapped in another scary in-between hallucinatory state) I noticed I was hearing what sounded like other voices, people talking. I thought, well, let's try an experiment. I'm pretty visual and never get any "psychic" information in a auditory fashion, but at this particular moment I wasn't having hypnagogic imagery so much as I was hearing a conversation. I decided to try "tuning in", or rather "listening in", to someone here on earth. I started to concentrate and used my intention to see if I could "tap in" in an auditory way. I started hearing a pronounced ringing in my ear, particularly my right ear, and feeling pressure build in my head/ear. Then I felt hot, like I got a hotflash, and a wave of nausea passed over me. It was AWFUL. I became concerned that whatever I did might have done some kind of damage!

Later, struggling again to just get some sleep and make the hallucinatory hell stop (because all that was continuing), I forced myself to open my eyes (I was dealing with a small degree of paralysis). I got my eyes open and...saw something in my room. There was a floating little purple haze, like a gaseous cloud, glistening a bit, hovering in front of my shade. I was like...my eyes are friggin OPEN and I'm still SEEING THINGS?! It was as if some degree of "non-ordinary sensing" was operative at the same time my eyes were open. Opening my eyes didn't snap it off. At this point I was so exhausted I could barely keep my eyes open, so I wasn't able to try to engage with it, communicate, etc., I just mentally sent out LEAVE ME ALONE! EVERYBODY GO AWAY! EVERYBODY LEAVE I NEED TO SLEEP! because I was getting the sense there were other "things" around.

Anyone ever experience anything like this? Especially if you felt had a nausea spell after concentrating very hard trying to make something psychic happen, or still "seeing things" with your eyes open. I dunno, maybe a literal hallucination. It was all pretty upsetting.

tides2dust

hi grump. yes i've seen things with my eyes open. i think you'll be fine. hope you get a good rest and keep us updated.
i almost always hear chatting when i am in-between and unable to leave my body. to try and communicate verbally with the voices is exhaustive or takes effort. i don't think it's necessary to say anything or talk back at all. i still find myself trying anyways. i do experience a bit of dizziness at times too.

i woke up from a nightmare once and prayed for help. i'm pretty sure i was facing aspects of my subconcious in some kind of 'training' space. but it was pretty freaky. and the help i got was able to neautralize everything. when i woke up from my bed there was some kind of semi-translucent colors in my physical space that faded away before me. in fact the energetic residue looked like the fading silhouette of a giant alien face tilting its head at me in curiosity.  can't say my experience was viewed as upsetting. i've had very concerning noises in my head that made me think some kind of damage was being inflicted.

i can also say that pressure in the ear and sensation around the head would occur in times of meditation as well as when entering the hypnagogic state.
on a lighter note, i tried meditating outside once around 2-3AM and i saw(open eyes) translucent orbs chasing each other in the backyard. they weren't all perfectly shaped. some were orange, others pink or blue. it was pleasant.  

i've seen splotches of color around people... and random bits of light here and there. including very fast moving manifestations. i can also attest to the feeling of another "presence" as you've described and it tends to happen if i am going deep in stillness.
whether you want to call it a hallucination or not, i think it's actually not all that bad but just as you've said. a degree of non-ordinary sensing.
wishing you a restful evening and pleasant experiences.  :-)

EscapeVelocity

Those experiences are fun, aren't they?...not...

I have had them multiple times and the two constants seem to be that I am really over-tired and the continuing, uncontrollable NP chaos that ensues. I like your description: you considered and tried different methods at dealing with, mitigating or even making use of the prevailing conditions, all to no avail. It has been the same with me. I tried moving out of body; I tried taking lucid control; I tried listening to the voices for a message...zip, zero, nada...undertow is a good metaphor.

For me it seems evident that personal and local psychic disturbance adds to this turbulence. And most of us have had plenty of that the last year and more.

It also likely 'goes with the territory' of becoming a NP explorer and opening/expanding our awareness to these psychic 'energies/streams'...it's like getting caught in NP 'gutter crap'...

But even in a chaotic experience such as this, I suspect you gained some nuanced insights into the 'borderline' NP experience...I can see a few, just the way I learned my own.

Last week, I went to bed early one night, especially tired. The instant my eyes closed I was in a semi-lucid dream with a group of people wanting to fight me. I woke immediately wondering what that dysfunctional sleep entry was all about. I lay back down and instantly re-entered my dream state with a small white dog snapping rabidly after me. WTF is this! I thought, I shouldn't be dreaming for an hour or more! Yet this miniature 'Cujo' was trying to shred me! I batted and kicked it away and woke up. I gave myself a minute to settle and lay back down. And there was Cujo Pequeno leaping at my throat again! This time I woke up as I realized I was actually throwing a pillow at him to smack him across the room! I sat there for five minutes, caught between the ideas of desperately needing sleep or re-entering this nasty, crappy dream state. Would I have to get up and wait a couple hours?

Fortunately, the next time I fell asleep it was uneventful.  

GR,
I would not be concerned about 'real, physical' damage...I have had many similar moments of worry. Most nights like this are just as we each described and mostly just really bothersome. However, some may or will become experiences of significant importance and challenge. Just be aware and confident in your own strength. We are not challenged with anything we are not ready to overcome.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

EscapeVelocity

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: tides2dust on March 27, 2021, 23:24:01
i'm pretty sure i was facing aspects of my subconcious in some kind of 'training' space.
I think Tides here hit in right on the head!

These "training zones" can be brutal, especially if we aren't doing what we are being taught to do there. If we go against the "plan" there sometimes, we get more than just a mere slap on the hands. I find that that area is not afraid of using some or should I say a lot of "tough Love".

In your case Grumpy, I can see that you were "trying" to do everything you could, yet failed. You were trying to maintain a semblance of control. Yet, that's not what the lesson was. I feel, from reading what you have said and also from experiencing it myself, that you needed to do the exact opposite of what you were doing. You needed to just "be".

One thing about evolution and progressing is that the lessons get harder too. That means the "fear tests", the egocentric tests, the lust tests, all the tests you are given that help you grow get more difficult as well. You basically fought everything until it made you physically ill.

It's much easier to say, (after the fact), than it is to do, but you needed to realize that you were totally safe and nothing could "physically" hurt you there. You needed to give in to it all and just "observe" what was currently occurring. When you truly observe something, you put yourself outside of the situation at hand. It's like jumping from 1st person into a 3rd person viewing/mode. To learn how to do that is a lesson in itself. A very valuable lesson that will help you in your physical life as well! It helps you see things in life with more "clarity"!  :-) Clarity helps you decide the proper decisions to make in order to fulfill your goals and aspirations in life.

That type of "detachment" comes in handy in the Art of Phasing too!  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

GrumpyRabbit

thank you, all!

Tides: forgot to say dizziness, too! Yes there was a sensation of dizziness thrown in there, along with the ear ringing, pressure, body warmth and wave of nausea. When you say you once prayed for help and got it, what was the help that you wound up getting? Just curious.

EV: Definitely felt like getting caught in borderline gutter crap! Like neither Here nor There, just he worst of both #FunnyNotFunny

Lumaza: I do wonder sometimes about what it means to say we're all "physically safe" no matter what happens in NP. Nausea, dizziness, ear pain/ringing - these are all actual, physical effects on my physical body. Sure, there may not be any permanent damage, but it does seem to me like sometimes something from the NP can actually affect our physical bodies (to at least some degree) - beyond just, wow, I feel really drained after I get back from an NP experience - so seems something worth keeping in mind. I'm guessing there's no horror stories out there of anyone actually incurring real, lasting harm from an NP experience (??), but at least some impact (potentially if not fleetingly negative) can happen.

Lumaza

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on March 29, 2021, 12:46:21
Lumaza: I do wonder sometimes about what it means to say we're all "physically safe" no matter what happens in NP. Nausea, dizziness, ear pain/ringing - these are all actual, physical effects on my physical body. Sure, there may not be any permanent damage, but it does seem to me like sometimes something from the NP can actually affect our physical bodies (to at least some degree) - beyond just, wow, I feel really drained after I get back from an NP experience - so seems something worth keeping in mind. I'm guessing there's no horror stories out there of anyone actually incurring real, lasting harm from an NP experience (??), but at least some impact (potentially if not fleetingly negative) can happen.
I guess it all comes down to "be careful what you wish for". NP exploration can be very adventurous, but like everything else in life, it has it's "cons" as well.

We have had people through the years come to this Forum here to learn how to have a conscious shift in their awareness. We aided them and the next thing I knew, I was getting PMs from them asking me how they can stop this. What they saw and what they experienced was definitely not what they had expected. Once you open Pandora's Box, you can't just simply close it and expect it to go away. So yes, I say once again "be careful what you wish for".

I experience much of what you are. Just simply closing my eyes now can cause vertigo, nausea, ears ringing, body trembling, all sorts of things. To me though, it has become the "new normal". Talking about lasting effects. A glitch in a new Light/Sound machine has left me with Trigeminal Neuralgia. It messed up the nerve in my left eye. Because the glitch occurred while my eyes were shut, when I shut my eyes to go to sleep nightly, I have to deal with spasms. They range from mild to severe  I also have to wear glasses called "Theraspecs" day and night now. That whole thing wouldn't have started had I not known about NP exploration, like many others in this World/realm. But, everything happens for a reason. So I am content with that!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

tides2dust

wow, lumaza i'm sorry to read that. i am impressed by your resolve towards the situation...

hi grumpy.  :-) you don't have to believe it but the flash of light was followed by the name raphael. the colors left behind matched the description i found online of archangel raphael. when i read of his attributes i started crying. however, there was no human form that i saw. again, it was a fading colossal alien face with its head tilted sideways.
the help was that something/someone was able to put an end to the entire experience, a flash of light followed by the name raphael and what looked like energetic residue... left-over energy(the silhouette of the creatures face) after neutralizing the entire experience.
you know. i am remembering in this experience i had multiple selves in the astral. one was downstairs in a meditative posture in the living room and another was walking down the stairs, and the third was the unrecognizable aspect of the self detected as an unwelcomed presence.

i'm not religious to the extent that i am dogmatic. i believe in an ideal and god, so i am religious in this manner. i believe in masters having walked the earth. and it seems to be whenever i am most afraid in an overwhelming nonphysical experience i pray to christ for immediate help. i don't normally pray to christ, but i do appreciate observing easter and christmas holiday and i pray to god regularly.

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: Lumaza on March 29, 2021, 13:05:42
Just simply closing my eyes now can cause vertigo, nausea, ears ringing, body trembling, all sorts of things. To me though, it has become the "new normal". Talking about lasting effects.

DUDE. I'm so sorry. What does your neurologist say about these symptoms? Losing your balance by simply closing your eyes is absolutely a neuro issue.

I don't know what a Light/Sound machine but that sounds rouuugh =(

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: tides2dust on March 29, 2021, 15:26:05
you don't have to believe it but the flash of light was followed by the name raphael. the colors left behind matched the description i found online of archangel raphael. when i read of his attributes i started crying.

Aw! That's great that you had this really lovely experience. I'm glad you connected with "archangel energy", whatever that may be, it sounds like you really got some help there. Goodness knows that at times when I was really scared and in a NP "bind" I've tried similar strategies (like asking for "God" to help) and...nada, zippo, zilch, zero. I think whatever entities were troubling me at the time outright laughed at me for thinking that might do me any good! Phooey.

Lumaza

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on March 29, 2021, 17:00:00
DUDE. I'm so sorry. What does your neurologist say about these symptoms? Losing your balance by simply closing your eyes is absolutely a neuro issue.
It was a Neurologist that diagnosed the Trigeminal Neuralgia.

You missed the point or misunderstood what I was talking about when I mentioned the "vertigo, nausea, ears ringing, body trembling, all sorts of things". Those are the almost immediate "exit symptoms" that I experience when I close my eyes now. I have been Phasing, via my Phase soak session. almost every day for the last 5 years now. I normally do it as a soak in the bathtub because the water really aids the "detachment". I am 6'1, about 200 lbs and my tub is only about I guess 4 1/2 to 5 ft long. My body is totally crammed in there, kind of pinned between two walls, so my legs are normally climbing up the wall at one end of the tub. When I get into the water and close my eyes, it takes seconds now to lose my physical focus and begin to Phase inwards/outwards, whatever direction it seems to be, lol. It used to take me up to an hour and half to achieve that level of disassociation and physical detachment.

Through years of constant brain entrainment, I have kind of programmed my mind that when I close my eyes, the shift can now commence. Because of that, I actually had to fight just getting to sleep many nights. Sometimes you just want to close your eyes and "zone out" instead of remaining consciously aware. That's why I warn again, "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. But not the way you intended it to be!"

Also, one other thing. I have had Phase soak sessions that were so deep, that I had to start "walking myself back" when I was done them. Once, I had gotten out of the tub too quickly and almost fell flat on my face. I wasn't fully "back" yet. So, I then saw that there was a "return" time needed in the process as well. I was still in a Theta, near Delta brain wave frequency. I had to walk myself back to Alpha and then Beta again.

This link will take you to some more info on the various states of brain wave frequencies and what you experience in each of them.
https://www.healthline.com/health/alpha-brain-waves#different-types-of-brain-waves

GrumpyRabbit

Lumaza, OHH, I see what you were trying to say now. Thanks for clarifying! Yes I'm a little familiar with the idea of brainwaves, and how trance happens in Theta. Shamanic drumming is at the theta frequency (not coincidentally =)