News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Success!!

Previous topic - Next topic

NF91

This morning I woke up about 4 am. Got on my phone for a few minutes and laid back down. Couldn't get comfy on my back so my side it was. As I laid their I couldn't get my thoughts to drift or unfocused from my physical. So I decided to try and catch myself falling asleep. As I fell asleep it was like a train was moving by and I had one shot of jumping onboard. All at once I felt a rush and rolled right out without doing a thing. I walked to my bedroom door and was having trouble seeing so I tried opening my eyes harder and felt my physical eyes open for a sec. This have me like a split feeling of being up but also still in bed. I turned around and woke up in my bed.

I am positive this was an obe. It was so real and amazing. But it feels like after I sleep the rest of the morning I am less convinced and part of me hopes it's not a dream. Is this feeling normal the first few times? I was so excited when I first returned. But now after waking up for the day my logical reasoning wants to discount it as a dream.

Thanks
Nick!

P.s thing have progressed 1000 times farther once I let nature take it's course. How much easier it seems!!

Xanth

It was definitely a full waking awareness projection.
No doubt about that.

But understand that a "dream" is a projection too.   It's an unaware projection.

Anytime you're experiencing the nonphysical and aware of that fact in some way, it's an astral projection.  The "astral" is nothing more than any reality which isn't this physical reality, that includes what is commonly referred to as the RTZ.   :-)

Congratulations!

NF91

Quote from: Xanth on February 05, 2014, 11:38:48
It was definitely a full waking awareness projection.
No doubt about that.

But understand that a "dream" is a projection too.   It's an unaware projection.

Anytime you're experiencing the nonphysical and aware of that fact in some way, it's a projection.  :-)

Congratulations!

Thank you! I have relearned so much if what I thought I knew. Franks posts pdf really helped me. I now understand obes, ap, dreams and Ld a lot better, as all getting to the same place just with different levels of awareness. Into either the rtz or astral.

Thanks,
Nick

Phaedrus

Hey NF91, that's great !

Well done and congratulations.

Now you've done it once and you know that you can do it, just keep practicing and you'll find that it will happen more and more often, and become easier to do.