Success with the Gateway Experience?

Previous topic - Next topic

NickisDank

Just curious to see if anyone out there has tried this yet? I have it downloaded and im probably going to start using it tomorrow.  tryn to get some feedback

Xanth

I've been using it quite often lately.  As Frank always said, I really only use Wave 1, Tracks 2 and 3... sometimes I'll run the Wave 2, Track 1 (The intro to focus 12 exercise).  I think they're great.

If you want a bunch of good examples of it... do a forum search for posts by Frank mentioning "Gateway".
You're bound to find lots to help you.

My big tip is don't rush through them.  They're not designed for you to do them one right after the other... you've gotta do one over and over until you feel comfortable with it, then move on.  :)

NickisDank

Well I just went through the first 2 tracks of wave one, and no joke their really helpful. But the thing is once I was in Focus 10(well through the 2nd track) why does he guide you out of it? I wasn't expecting that and i was buzzing and felt more relaxed than ever, once he started talking about waking up i was like what? Noo this isn't what I wanna do lol.

Xanth

Quote from: NickisDank on January 14, 2011, 17:44:58
Well I just went through the first 2 tracks of wave one, and no joke their really helpful. But the thing is once I was in Focus 10(well through the 2nd track) why does he guide you out of it? I wasn't expecting that and i was buzzing and felt more relaxed than ever, once he started talking about waking up i was like what? Noo this isn't what I wanna do lol.
Because he's teaching you what it's like to go and return.  Also, he's introducing these concepts to you... in a "baby steps" kind of way.
Dip your toe into the pool... then later, your foot, etc...

The end point being that eventually you'll discard the CD's completely and be able to do it all on your own.

Just enjoy the process as it's going... the ENTIRE process.  The journey there, AND back.  :)

NickisDank

Quote from: Xanth on January 14, 2011, 18:58:15
Because he's teaching you what it's like to go and return.  Also, he's introducing these concepts to you... in a "baby steps" kind of way.
Dip your toe into the pool... then later, your foot, etc...

The end point being that eventually you'll discard the CD's completely and be able to do it all on your own.

Just enjoy the process as it's going... the ENTIRE process.  The journey there, AND back.  :)

I'm guessing the tracks after it takes you all the way through though? Jw I only did the first 2 and Im not familiar with all the focus terms yet

DH

I agree with Xanth.  They do work well, particularly the tracks help you learn to access Focus 10.  I've been working with them for 2 years and can  explore F-10 and 12 without the tracks.
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

NickisDank

so there isnt a track for what happens after f12 because its optional, thats for you to decide right?

Oh, and i had this happen to me this morning i have to share it

I woke up and still felt kinda tired so i decided to try and go back to sleep, without thinking about it i probably laid there a good 30 minutes. Someone is going to have to explain Remote Viewing to me if im using this wrong but i guess i was doing this? because i entered a scene which i felt like i was in but for only like 5 seconds(unaware) and then realized i was actually just sleeping in my bed again. After that i was followed by another scene(still unaware) but then that suddenly ended and the next thing i know i was in my bed and i felt as if all my energy was being pulled and sucked to the top of my head. then once it was there it felt like someone was literally trying to pull it out with ridiculous force in front of me(i could feel it began to expand in front of me) which was also followed by a lot of loud noises. i for some reason shouted something and it instantly made it stop

i was unprepared :( so close

Xanth

There are 7 waves, each wave contains 6 tracks that show you something new.
There's always something new to learn.  ;)

Emraen

That sounds like a great tool, so I went to purchase it online and it's 88 bucks..in the sale!
I don't mind paying for something if it really is that good but doesn't that sound a tad expensive for just 1 track? 

horaciocs

The Discovery series (Wave 1) are great. Back when I first heard about the program, I was extremely excited, I figured I would go through all tapes quickly and soon I'd be the master of my conscience, being able to do anything.

As I progressed, though, I never got to hear tape 6 to the end! It's hard work, and tapes 2 and 3 tackle the most important step there is, which is reaching focus 10, the "ten" state, where your mind is awake and your physical body is "deeply asleep" (talk about hypnosis, I can hear bob's voice while I'm typing this! hahah).

It takes some effot to control your mind to that point, but once you can get there and come back at will, everything else will come much more easily.

I'm also using tapes 2 and 3 continuously. Tape 2 is a guided tour to focus 10 (easier). Tape 3 makes you get there on your own (harder). I interchange them as I find necessary.

I find it totally worth the money spent, it's a great rundown.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

Xanth

Quote from: Emraen on January 16, 2011, 12:58:54
That sounds like a great tool, so I went to purchase it online and it's 88 bucks..in the sale!
I don't mind paying for something if it really is that good but doesn't that sound a tad expensive for just 1 track? 
That's the price of Wave 1.  Each "Wave" consists of 6 tracks.  :)

NickisDank

I downloaded wave 1, i can tell after even a week if you use this you'll be more familiar with the focus stages etc. I've used it twice and both times I felt deeper in focus 10 than before

faxman

Too bad I focus too much to M. Monroe's voice.

I am used to softer tones and his voice creates tensions in me.

Xanth

I find his voice strangely relaxing.  ROFL

floriferous

I quite like Bobs voice but for me the best is Joe Gallenberger. He does the H-Plus manifestation cd for TMI. Such a soft tone.

NickisDank

What are the main waves you all prefer to use in wave 1? Couldn't you use intro to focus 10 and just ignore him guiding you out, then just sit and wait to exit?

horaciocs

Back when I did the tapes more frequently, the simple thought of coming back to focus 1 would bring me out of it. The goal of the second tape (wave 1, tape 2) is for you to find out how it feels to go in and out of focus 10, not to explore it. That's what tape 3 is there for.

Xanth

^ What horaciocs said.

Basically, the point of the exercises are to teach you what Focus 10 feels like, so that after you're done listening you can coach yourself back there and go do whatever you want.  :)

NickisDank

I see, and yea I've gotten the closest ever to a full concious exit just after the 2nd day of listening to 2 tapes then napping afterwards

To bad the torso surge scared me to much and made it stop :(

Micael

Hey people, I'm now downloading all the waves, I hope I fit well with them.
If wave 1 already gets you to master focus 10, what are all the other 5 waves for?

Xanth

I copied this information from the TMI store, I believe... I don't remember exactly:

QuoteThis 3 CD set uses Focus 10 and other "mental tools" help you experience states of expanded awareness. You are led from your physical waking state into deep relaxation and then into unexplored levels of consciousness.

Discover new potentials in thought and action as your total self becomes your personal gateway into profound forms of perception.

Orientation - Introduction and Focus 3

Intro Focus 10 - establish the state of mind awake/body asleep

Advanced Focus 10 - expand perception and learn greater control of personal energy

Release and Recharge - detach from old fears and negative emotions

Exploration, Sleep - techniques for expanding and exploring while asleep

Focus 10 Free Flow - experiment with all tools learned in Wave I

Use this 3 CD set to learn more Focus 10 "mental tools", and benefit from exercises which take you to a state of expanded awareness known as Focus 12. Threshold opens new perceptual channels for expanding and integrating personal awareness while developing creative insights which assist in dissolving fear barriers.

Intro Focus 12 - establish the higher energy state of expanded awareness

Problem Solving - receive creative solutions to your questions

One Month Patterning - reshape your life in desired directions

Color Breathing - link mind and body to energize and support healing

Energy Bar Tool - direct your nonphysical energies

Introduction to LBM - balance and strengthen the physical self

Use this 3 CD set to enjoy Focus 10 and Focus 12 exercises developed specifically to make the methods for perceiving and controlling your nonphysical energy a comfortable and joyous experience. Lift Off - achieve ease with nonphysical experience Remote Viewing - tools for distant perception Vectors - reference points for easy movement Five Questions - answers from your total self Energy Food - absorb nonphysical energy First Stage Separation - explore nonphysical consciousness.

Use this 3 CD set to explore new experiences, new ideas, new places and new friends. This album provides you with the ultimate expression beyond Freedom - that of a personally controlled and directed adventure.

One Year Patterning - for designing your desired future

Five Messages - gain insight into your total self

Free Flow 12 - an unparalleled background for personal exploration

NVC I - non-verbal communication, the language of intuitive thought

NVC II - broaden perception in all states of your being

Compoint 12 - establish a reference point for communication with higher consciousness

(A Journey to Focus 15)

From the now familiar state of Focus 12, you will be introduced to Focus 15 - the "no time" state - the state of simply being. Here, far beyond your five physical senses, you can connect with the source of your intuition.

Advanced Focus 12 - strengthen and reinforce your familiarity with this valuable state.

Discovering Intuition - use Focus 12 as a natural foundation for enhancing your intuitive abilities.

Exploring Intuition - further exploration of your intuitive abilities.

Intro to Focus 15 - be guided into Focus 15, the state of "no time", where time does not exist for you.

Mission 15 Creation and Manifestation - explore Focus 15 as a powerful state of creation and manifestation.

Exploring Focus 15 - a free flow opportunity for further exploration of this extraordinary state.

(A Journey to Focus 21)

Embark upon an odyssey of self-discovery. Wave VI features high adventure exercises in Focus 21 (the bridge to other energy systems). Explore realms of awareness that defy description in dimensions beyond physical time-space reality in this much-requested continuation of the Gateway Experience.

Sensing Locale 1 - learn to control your energy body Expansion in Locale 1 - reach out further from your physical body Point of Departure - project "out of phase" from your physical self Nonphysical Friends - meet your "helpers in energetic form" Movement to Locale 2/Intro Focus 21 - travel the bridge to other energy systems Free Flow Journey in Focus 21 - brand-new territory for your exploration

As for actually using them... there are extensive posts on the subject throughout the forums.  Here are a few of the more extensive ones:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/wave_1_and_general_phasing_questions-t15371.0.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave1_pointers-t1832.0.html

For that one, the first post, made by Frank, is actually on the last page... (http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave1_pointers-t1832.0.html;msg117567#msg117567)

horaciocs

It was the "energy bar tool" that gave me motivation to go through the program, it simply sounded so cool! hahah

Haven't gotten there yet, though :P

Emraen

Would someone kindly post a link to the Gateway Experience downloads?  I can only find as Cds.
many thanks  :-D
x

Xanth

Quote from: Emraen on February 01, 2011, 11:24:48
Would someone kindly post a link to the Gateway Experience downloads?  I can only find as Cds.
x
It's actually copyrighted material and as such, we can't post them here on the Forums.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Micael

Quote from: Emraen on February 01, 2011, 11:24:48
x

Just convert them to mp3.   :lol: