Techniques to not be so tired after projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

Contenteo

Ok I know that a lot of people AP in the morning, but my lifestyle only allows me to give it a go before bedtime.

Anyway, I wake up and I am friggin exhausted. I mean this is my 9th day or so of straight practice projecting every night. And I can say that the tiredness and "laziness" I feel in the morning is nowhere near what i have felt ever in my life. And I am classified as one of those people with "too much energy."

I have heard that I will start getting used to it if I keep  practicing. Which I am, it has definitely bettered over the last few days. but I have found tearing myself out of bed and getting through about an hour + espresso is the only way to kickstart my circuits.

Does anyone have practical strategies that they use to keep up their energy in the morning?

Thanks in advance!
-Contenteo

Bedeekin

Are you projecting or just practicing?

Are you having a nap prior to induction?

Summerlander

The people here don't seem to be familiar with the nap that much. They seem to embrace the phasing more. And then there Robert Bruce who is the lord here! :-D

Bedeekin

Well then maybe some should embrace the nap... especially when wanting a before sleep induction.... regardless of who is lord. Bruce should know about the nap... it's nothing new really.

Phasing/SP induction... same thing really... I just use the MS-DOS version of projecting.

Contenteo

Uh -oh

Nap?

-BED
Oh yeah, and just practicing, 9th day or so straight, but definitely pretty close, can sustain a deep f12 for a prolonged period, I am just fighting with all the many things I am attempting to embody.
- breathing
- not moving eyes
- focusing thought energy
- dealing with all those damn bits of light that distract me
- cars going by my house
- the occasional itch i gotta ignore (didn't get those at first and through ya'll were crazy, but really %$*# those itch/twitches)
- feeling for vibrations
- staying focused
- getting too tense
- ignoring those crinkly sounds right in your ear your pillows and blanket make as your paralyzed body sinks/moves
- confirming feelings and states

You get the idea.

But again...Nap!?  :-o

Summerlander

Ok, you lost me at MS-DOS...but don't worry! I'm doing a part-time IT course next month. You know something. I'm getting tired of theorising. I just want to enjoy OOBEs and lucid dreams...whatever the bonk they are. Sometimes I think about Kepple's model, or even Monroe's focus model...but then I adopt a rock'n'roll attitude...who gives a bonk? (deep inside I'd like to know though).

I like to live and enjoy certain life moments. Then sometimes I just want my kids to grow into adults and have grandkids already. I'm like...hurry up and do it so I can just get old and die already. I have a very confused and contradicting mind. I am very fickle... 8-)

Quote from: Contenteo on April 23, 2011, 22:03:33
Uh -oh

Nap?

Yes, the nap. You should really do this. It will increase your chances of OOBeing in less than two minutes from the time that you go down to induce...this has happened to me! The quickest ever for me. Nap...wake up...stay up...go down and induce...body asleep, mind awake...I'm tired to go into details but my man Bedeekin can give you a link to how he does it...

Contenteo

That sounds great!

It certainly is a clever idea. And i appreciate it. I am grateful. Going to try that tonight. How long should the nap be 20 minutes?

Feel weird asking for more after that, but will it help me be less tired in the morning?

Bedeekin

:-D

Yes.. a nap.

I have typed this so many times.

I use Sleep Paralysis as my springboard to all of what we talk about in this world of AP. Have done since the age of 11. I suffered night after night of SP. Then one night I learned I could seemingly separate my spirit from my physical (my belief at the time). SP is as I've come to learn is the state we call the vibrational state or the second state.. the trance state.

When a nap is taken in the evening it vastly increases the chance of experiencing a conscious transition into the VS/SP before sleep.

This is why narcoleptics experience a high degree of SP.

I was afraid to sleep at night because of SP because I would inevetibly get it... this would cause me to become tired the next day and I would require a nap when I got home from school... at night I would be scared to go to sleep because of SP and again it would happen... this would cause me to become tired the next day and I would require a nap when I got home from school... and so on and so forth.

So when I found out I could have this amazing OOBE thing... rather than fear it I became curious. I found out it was this sleeping habit that caused it... and that's what I've used and taught for the last 20 years or so.

Contenteo

Hmm, ok.

I have taken things I call naps that range from 20 minutes to 4 hours.
What kind of nap we talking here? Or better said, What length nap do you find works best?

Also, you raised a curiosity in me. Am I essentially forcing myself into a narcoleptic state with this lengthy practice? I have never been narcoleptic so I don't know their experiences. Since, I could see how that would cause me to be so frigging tired.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Bedeekin

it depends... but I normally do about an hour to two hours... then induce about 2 to 3 hours later.

Well... It's not made me into a narc...
z
z
z
z
z

Summerlander