News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thanks for Heightened Hopes

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

Sounds like an awesome experience.  Thanks for sharing it.  You were very close to a projection that time!

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Adrian

Greetings Paukki!

Very pleased to have you here!

Our objective is to work with the excellent experiences contributed by Frank and others, to put together as near optimum method of achieving a true level of Astral consciousness as possible. I don't like labels at the best of times, but to put it simply we are working on pure Astral projection rather than OBE. The OBE I think we can now classify as a distinctly separate topic - as indeed we have done.

I honestly believe that we can sum up the pre-requisites for achieving a full, high quality state of Astral consciousness in a page of writing, and it is my intention to do just that and lock it in place for comments just as soon as I can finish gathering all of the facts togther. Then we can all fine tune it.

After that, I have an members Astral project firmly in mind, and which I will write about here when the time comes. But first things first.

Our objective is to assist as many people to achieve Astral consciousness as possible.

In the meantime, I would strongly suggest that you, and everyone else who is following to practice these things::

1) Deep physical relaxation to the "body asleep" state. This can be done by tensing and relaxing muscle groups and using the imagination.

2) Achieving a theta level of trance. This can be done by  imagining you are going down and down. One such method is to imagine you are in a lift, with one side facing a rock face, and to "feel" the lift as it goes ever down.

3) Practice sharpening your imagination, e.g. by looking at objects, memorising the detail, and closing your eyes trying to retain that detail.

There is much to be done here, and I am pleased to have you onboard.

With kind regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Paukki

Your discussions have been helping this guy out, and others too, I'm sure.  I feel a bit sheepish about stepping in here amongst a bunch of experienced people, but I have to say that one of the things that has helped me out a bit is the approach that we need not complicate things--that it's possible to get somewhere by keeping it simple, (though not everything you talk about sounds simple, but you know what I mean).  Like just two nights ago I went to bed and decided to just practice putting my focus on my brow chakra for a while, at the same time keeping a low-key running commentary, (mentally), on what I was seeing.  Nothing more than that.  First there was a little dully glowing blob of light.  Then maybe a fuzzy line here, a more distinct hypnogogic image there.  After some undetermined period of time, there was a tunnel.  I've had a few of these, but this one was different.  I successfully got closer to it.  It wasn't cylindrical, but faceted, and the facets had louvres, or vanes.  Very vivid image--I'd have to take a class in mechanical drawing to do it justice with pen and paper.  Tonight I listened to a rv tape for 45 minutes while focusing on the brow chakra under a 15 watt fluorescent lamp, (part of a recommended process).  Tape ended and suddenly my face was vibrating like crazy, (thought it had to be shaking physically)--I mean, my whole head felt "juiced"-- and the little purple blob I often see was brighter and taking over my entire field of vision, with things beginning to undulate, or "surface" from within it, (such as something with a symmetrical, quilt-like pattern).  This was a big breakthrough, for this greenhorn, and though I lost it before too long, I thank you guys for leading me along, here.  Hope others are paying attention to you, also.
--Paukki