The collective conscious is getting restless

Previous topic - Next topic

vipassana

Hi everyone,

Yeah, I couldn't really take a break. I can't drag myself away from this stuff no matter how hard I try.
No new amazing APs or anything like that, but one thing I am completely aware of is the energy of consciousness. It's overwhelming. There is so much tension in the air right now and it's having a weird effect on people. I think we are finally getting close to the crossroads. We either going to collectively choose to continue down the road we are on, or we are going to stop for a minute and think to ourselves "what in the heck are we doing here?" The crop circle phenomenon has completely captured my attention. There is so much happening right now and the messages are becoming more clear. If we want to see the source behind these circles and who or what is making them, we simply just need to ask. I've had some crazy dreams about this lately. I just can't remember them very well after waking. I've got to work on dream recall. Anyway, I encourage people when they attempt to AP to ask who these circle makers are and to manifest themselves into physical 3D reality. This is a great site if your are interested.
http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com/2010/2010.html   

podizzle

i havent really been too impressed with 2010s crop circles. like the latest one for instance. a binary message in ASCII? sounds pretty human to me.

Psilibus

I've always enjoyed crop circle phenomena. Whether it is human or not it is beautiful. After visiting that wonderful link and viewing the succession of circles, I am beginning to feel it is a form of true communication through a language of symbols. Duh...

Almost looks like hieroglyphics of a sort. Mayan or Inca language perhaps. Why not. Is it a warning? Is it a forecast of DOOM?

I've wondered of these things for so many years hoping for answers. My intuition tells me these are signs of hope; of impending change. Whether they are of human origin or alien, I think the symbolism would be of a more terrifying nature if it were of impending doom. These signs seem to convey more of a peaceful connotation. A message of hope?

vipassana

I think they use the ASCII code because it's more difficult to produce that just spelling out what they want to say in letters and numbers. Anyone could fake that. The precision is the key. No one will even attempt to reproduce some of those designs because they know they can't. There is a attempt to discredit the whole phenomenon and make people believe they are all hoaxed. Some are, and it is easy to tell the real ones from the hoaxed.

I too believe these are messages of hope. Last year marked a turning point. There is actual communication being relayed whereas before, it was symbolism.

Psilibus

One word/idea at a time. Easy does it for these mush headed Earthlings. Someone has the code though....

personalreality

I would like to say that I openly believe in crop circles, but I just haven't had one of those experiences that makes me really become captivated with crop circles or UFOs.
be awesome.

kurtykurt42

Binary is the only language 'spoken' by all individuals on this planet. Every time you send an email, make a phone call, or communicate with any other person using technology you are using binary. Therefore, it would make a fitting language for crop circles.

Quote from: podizzle on May 28, 2010, 16:22:35
i havent really been too impressed with 2010s crop circles. like the latest one for instance. a binary message in ASCII? sounds pretty human to me.

Yin

and the rest of the binary translates to what?

Xanth

*We* don't speak the binary, our technology does.  ;)

~Ryan

phxsun

Why has no one attempted to leave them a message in the crops?????.....maybe we could get an answer.

zareste

says "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING" - Google look-up of 'crabwood crop circle'

Sounds like it could be real, and the message is important, even if it were made by a binary-savvy redneck with a rope and board. I've gotten similar messages in dreams and so have other people, and we do deal with the problem of 'false providers' when interstellar organizations show up. Cultural predators in the Milky Way like to offer you new things, but rig the offer in such a way that you give up your freedom. It's just like the diplomatic agreement our governments often make.

In Earth's case, they tend to provoke conflicts between organizations and countries, giving you some weapons to fight your enemies, with a few conditions attached. But there are some organizations fighting them, and the predators don't want you to know about themselves or the opposition

And binary would be a pretty efficient way of communicating via crop circle, as lettering would take up a lot of space and would be easily distorted. Heck, I'd do it like that.

personalreality

be awesome.

Yin

Binary converted to Ascii implies 8 bits, that would mean those who wrote the message would have to have knowledge of our 8 bit ascii system. If written by those non-human then we have been studied to an extent far greater than simple visual observation from the skies, due to the implications then... I would in all truth rather this have been written by humans for it foreshadows something much greater than a simple crop circle message.

vipassana

Quote from: phxsun on May 30, 2010, 02:58:55
Why has no one attempted to leave them a message in the crops?????.....maybe we could get an answer.

There was a crop circle, or design, in 2002 that did give us an answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t-iM9k

kurtykurt42

Pretty sure we have been studied and monitored by quite a few non-human (and human) races out there in the Universe. The message warns about bearers of 'false gifts' and 'broken promises', most likely referring to the ETs depicted in that particular crop circle as the deceivers.

Quote from: Yin on May 31, 2010, 20:56:53
Binary converted to Ascii implies 8 bits, that would mean those who wrote the message would have to have knowledge of our 8 bit ascii system. If written by those non-human then we have been studied to an extent far greater than simple visual observation from the skies, due to the implications then... I would in all truth rather this have been written by humans for it foreshadows something much greater than a simple crop circle message.

Yamabushi

Hey vipassana. I came to a similar conclusion a few days ago, but I wasn't sure if it was due to my sensitivity to people around me who are going through some stressful (in the Death tarot sense of transformation) times. To me it seems this sort of tension in the ether comes and goes. I've thought several times in the past that "this is it," the crossroads have been reached and it would soon be the point of no return. I'm still waiting in anticipation.

YB

Quote from: vipassana on May 27, 2010, 23:12:13
Hi everyone,

Yeah, I couldn't really take a break. I can't drag myself away from this stuff no matter how hard I try.
No new amazing APs or anything like that, but one thing I am completely aware of is the energy of consciousness. It's overwhelming. There is so much tension in the air right now and it's having a weird effect on people. I think we are finally getting close to the crossroads. We either going to collectively choose to continue down the road we are on, or we are going to stop for a minute and think to ourselves "what in the heck are we doing here?" The crop circle phenomenon has completely captured my attention. There is so much happening right now and the messages are becoming more clear. If we want to see the source behind these circles and who or what is making them, we simply just need to ask. I've had some crazy dreams about this lately. I just can't remember them very well after waking. I've got to work on dream recall. Anyway, I encourage people when they attempt to AP to ask who these circle makers are and to manifest themselves into physical 3D reality. This is a great site if your are interested.
http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com/2010/2010.html   

zareste

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on June 01, 2010, 00:40:24Pretty sure we have been studied and monitored by quite a few non-human (and human) races out there in the Universe.
And closer than some might think. There are perhaps hundreds of interstellar organizations that could bring up a map of the galaxy, select any planet and view the DNA of any animal on that planet, humanoid types included. Some could probably bring up a 3d model of my house

Stillwater

If there do indeed exist space-faring aliens out there, as I expect there should, that kind of record mapping would not at all surprise me. The thing is, geological time stretches in billions of years... and it was possible that there could have been species as intelligent as us existing hundreds of millions of years ago on the earth. If that possible species was still around, and coexisted with us, think about what they would have had time to develop in that period... just about anything it was possible for their minds to conceive they would have done by now.

Now consider that there are windows of billions of years that other intelligent species elsewhere in the galaxy could have been active. I would imagine once a species reaches a threshold of sustainability of their mode of life, and they have established their civilization in enough far flung places to outlast any terrible contingencies, there is pretty much no limit to what they will be able to accomplish, other than what is possible by our universe's laws. They would not even be limited by their own intellect, as genetic engineering and technologies beyond that would be at their immediate disposal.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Xanth

It definitely is a huge time window for intelligent life to spring up elsewhere.  :)

~Ryan

NoY

maybe when a civilisation reaches a certain level of development it transends to a higher density
so maybe there aren't many advanced civilisations at 3rd density but there are loads at 4Th

:NoY: