News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Doorway

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                 Albert Einstein

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
              George Bernard Shaw

"Everything you can imagine is real."
             Pablo Picasso

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."
            Edgar Allan Poe

All these great men of history knew the importance of a creative imagination. Creative imagination leads to Astral Projection. You may start  by simply imagining a scenario, but then somewhere along the line something happens that wasn't in your planned "script". The scene starts to take on a life of it's own and now you sit back and watch at first as your passive curiosity draws you deeper in. Pretty soon it's just a "real" as it is here in this physical reality.

This exercise is meant to bring you to this point. It is simple, but if you are serious you will find positive results with it. I know how many people say they can't visualize. That is why I have started with the basics of visualization, then as you get deeper into this "walk through" of sorts, you will find that it gets easier and easier to do. At first the visuals are hard to maintain. The tendency is to drift off onto some other day to day thoughts. But this goes away with practice. As they say "Practice makes perfect"!  

I titled this the Doorway because that is the targeted object at hand. It is important in this exercise to take a few minutes to visualize (or try as you may) anything that you see in CAPITALIZED BOLD lettering. Example: If I ask is the doorway STANDARD SHAPED? You would automatically visualize a standard (rectangular) shaped door. You would then give yourself a few moments to visualize the door, before moving on to the next question.

This is not race. Take your time. Before we start I want you to make sure you are in a comfortable chair, not necessarily a bed, because I don't want you to fall asleep. Make sure your clothing is non constrictive. If it's too light in the room use a blindfold. If it's to loud where you are use some foam earplugs or noise cancelling earphones. Basically I want you to handle all your possible interruptions before they actually become interruptions.

I want you to just close your eyes and take a few minutes to relax. You can do this through a breathing technique, progressive relaxation, whatever makes you comfortable.

Now just notice the darkness in front of your closed eyelids for a about 5 minutes. Don't worry about "monkey mind" we will handle that soon.

You are in a dark hallway. There is a doorway about 10ft in front of you. You don't need to see it right now, just know it's there.

Is the doorway a STANDARD SHAPE?
  Is the doorway ROUND?
  Is the doorway OVAL?
  Is the doorway LARGE?
  Is the doorway SMALL?
  Is the doorway GLOWING?
  Is the doorway RED, like a FLAME or a APPLE? (You could use any other examples that you want to see the color red.
  The same with the other colors as well.)
  Is the doorway ORANGE, like an ORANGE?
  Is the doorway YELLOW, like a BANANA?
  Is the doorway GREEN, like the flowing GRASS in a field?
  Is the doorway BLUE, like a beautiful CLEAR SKY in the day?
  Is the doorway INDIGO, like the DEEP OCEAN?
  Is the doorway VIOLET, like the glow of a BLACK LIGHT?
  Lastly is the doorway WHITE, like the SNOW, the CLOUDS or even just a BRIGHT LIGHT?

Where does the doorway lead?
  Does the doorway lead to the PAST? Now you are going to reminisce or as they say you are going to take a brief walk down memory lane. You are going to think back to a emotional time in your past. Was it the Prom? Was it your Child's birth? Maybe it's just something that you wish you had the chance to go back and do over again. Don't rush this process. Go back to the past and see this again. Emotional thoughts are very powerful thoughts and for that reason alone are easier to bring back up again.

Does the doorway lead to the PRESENT? What did you do today? Did you go out and visit friends? Did friends visit you? Did you just stay at home and watch TV? Relive something from the day. Make it as simple or complexed as you wish.

Does the doorway lead to the FUTURE? This is when you visualize what you wish to accomplish further in your life. See yourself achieve a major goal. Watch as your future kids are born. See yourself receiving that promotion at work.

Now, walk towards and through that doorway. WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If at any time during this exercise the visuals begin taking on a life of their own, allow your curiosity to draw you deeper. Stay with the scene. Passively observe it and allow it to progress. The more it progresses the deeper you find yourself in the scenario and further away you are from your physical focus. This entire exercise is built just to help you to escape your focus on "this" reality.

I have chosen these specific questions for a purpose. First the shapes are simple and one of the first things people are taught in visualization skills are to see basic shapes. The colors I chose because not only are they the colors that correspond to the "Chakras", but they are also the colors of a Rainbow. I know not everyone subscribes to the Chakra theories and techniques, but these colors are seen everywhere in everyday life. I chose white because of its cleanly divine meaning.

The Past, Present and Future questions are there because all three of these will give a person a chance to "lose themselves" in these visualizations. Many times when I attempt this exercise I don't even make it to the final set of questions.

I have other questions I ask myself when I do this exercise, like for instance is the doorway a CAVE OPENING, or does it have SALOON DOORS, like the old Westerns? Is it a BEADED DOORWAY? You get the idea. Have fun with it. Every question you ask leads to another intended scenario.

Please reply with any questions or comments you may have on this. The whole exercise was to show you the importance of imagination. Many times, it's your imagination that leads you to the "Astral proper"!

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Szaxx

This will really help those of you who keep thinking about your body. Some techniques require a thought free mind which is very difficult if not impossible for a lot of practitioners. By following the above, you'll occupy your mind fully leaving no stray thoughts of the body.
I use a different. I use a similar approach and can exit this physical world sometimes in less than a min.
Try it until you follow it concisely, you should find it works very well.
I suggest sitting up, propped so you can't fall like on a corner chair or even my favourite, a bucket seat in my car.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

mon9999

Wow this is what ive been using everytime i have a successful astral projection! I imagine myself in a beautiful nature like seashore

Lumaza

Quote from: Szaxx on August 17, 2015, 08:59:44
This will really help those of you who keep thinking about your body. Some techniques require a thought free mind which is very difficult if not impossible for a lot of practitioners. By following the above, you'll occupy your mind fully leaving no stray thoughts of the body.
This was my goal. I had read many posts from members and heard it from others that they just can't seem to shut out the "monkey mind". So my motto is "If you can't beat it, join it". I wanted to make a exercise that anyone could do. The end intent is always to have a successful "outing".

QuoteI use a different. I use a similar approach and can exit this physical world sometimes in less than a min.
Yes, it's always welcome when you can just close your eyes and see that something is already "playing on the screen" in front of you. This is when all you have do is let your curiosity draw you in deeper. Nobody said it has to take an hour to be able to Phase. Sometimes it is just takes a minute or so. I find those times to be like a "perfect storm", whereas everything combines all at once to make a perfect outcome. You are already relaxed, your mind isn't busy with a thousand thoughts at once and you are mentally ready in general.

QuoteI suggest sitting up, propped so you can't fall like on a corner chair or even my favourite, a bucket seat in my car.
Especially when you are new to attempting projecting. It is sooooooooooooo easy to fall asleep. Thus any chair works fine.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: mon9999 on August 17, 2015, 10:10:08
Wow this is what ive been using everytime i have a successful astral projection! I imagine myself in a beautiful nature like seashore
Yes, when you look through the doorway you can imagine anything you wish to appear.

I make the intent often to see a beautiful island paradise, complete with white sands and ocean view. Many times when I am just lying on the beach I will take a glance around and there is normally something new that catches my eye. I then go to that new area and the adventure begins.

I find that at a some point along the line, my imagination isn't actively creating the scene at hand any more. Now I am in a place that isn't of my own design. These are great areas for exploration. That's why I say that your imagination will lead you to the Astral proper, if you let it.  :wink:

mon9999

You just describe exactly how i experience and do it!  :-D :-D

Szaxx

I tried the doorway method this morning. It turned into a very small muddy cave entrance is I went with it. Once through this tight mess I was on a warm lake shore with a few people swimming. They tried to entice me in and after a few minutes of increasing my awareness, I jumped in. It was very different from the usual experiences. Almost a test of will I do it or not. I later met people I know who were having a good laugh at some physical world mysteries. They explained what was really going on and how no-one saw the truth in these anomalies.
Great fun. It took a couple of mins from being awake to being there.

Lumaza

That sounds like quite the adventure there Szaxx. Thank You for sharing!  :-)

This afternoon our power went out. We were experiencing one of what I call the "land hurricanes", which is a spinning low pressure system over our area. We had just some regular rain here, but I'm sure someone nearby had a stronger storm, thus the power outage.

So, I went to my comfortable recliner chair and did a session. I started with a quick relaxation of my body, then started the questions. When I got to the second question on "is the doorway round"?, I started to notice the round doorway elevate. I stayed with that and soon the doorway became a rising balloon. I allowed my curiosity to draw me deeper and soon saw that the balloon had a basket. Soon there were other balloons around as well. They were all hot air balloons. I could see what they could from their vantage point. It was beautiful. We, I say we because it looked like I was parallel to them in my own balloon, were going over what I take to be some lake. I knew it was a lake because I could see the shoreline all around it. I don't know where this was though. We have lakes around here, but nothing like this one.

After awhile of enjoying this I started to get a strong sensation of moving upwards. The speed I  was moving was incredible. I watched as the clouds, then the earth disappeared before my eyes. Next thing I knew I was in complete darkness. I felt like I was spinning in this darkness though. Though the sensation was very strong, I stuck with it. A light soon appeared in front of me. It got extremely intense. I could see I was moving towards it, but I felt like I was moving backwards. This made no sense at all, but again I stayed with it. The light seemed to engulf the entire scene. But then the power went on here and the TV, which we had on before, disrupted my adventure. It startled me and that was all it usually takes to mess things up. Needless to say, it was a great time.

When I finally looked at the time I saw that about 2 and half hours had gone by.

I also wanted to add that a ELEVATOR question also leads to some unique experiences. You get on the elevator and watch the numbers climb. Sometimes you will find that you will stop spontaneously on other floors. Here somebody or something might either be there or get on the elevator with you. Sometimes groups of people. Sometimes the door will just open and a vivid scene awaits you.

I find that the key to all of this, just like it is with Remote viewing, is to allow the scene you are viewing to progress without questioning what you are viewing or if what you are seeing is real or just your imagination. When you are successful, you will know the difference. Allow the scene to suck you into it.

With remote viewing the person has to just view what is there while knowing the difference between their "perception" and their "creative imagination". With astral projection you have the ability to join the scene and "live it", just like you do here.

Szaxx

The elevator sounds like a slow vortex experience.
You traverse through the levels and exit where you get the urge to leave. The experience has started and the fun begins.
There's quite a few authors that say speed takes you to the astral proper, this seems to work well. I've done this myself many times to get into an experience.

Lumaza

Quote from: Szaxx on August 19, 2015, 06:10:05
The elevator sounds like a slow vortex experience.
The entire Doorway exercise here will lead to a vortex experience of sorts.
QuoteYou traverse through the levels and exit where you get the urge to leave. The experience has started and the fun begins.
There's quite a few authors that say speed takes you to the astral proper, this seems to work well. I've done this myself many times to get into an experience.
The counting of numbers has always been a great way to quiet a "monkey mind" as well. So this kind of kills two birds with one stone and yes it does work extremely well.

The warp speed experience can also be known as Frank Kepple's "Cannonball" experience. It seems like you have been shot from a Cannon, lol. You just need to make sure your seat is in a upright position, keep your hands in the car and hold on for your life, lol.  :-D

Lumaza

After dinner tonight, about 7:30 pm I laid down for what I thought was going to be a AP session. I know, I made the cardinal sin by lying down, but I was tired, so I figured it might turn into a nap instead.

I closed my eyes and just laid there noticing the darkness. I started to go under real fast, but at the last second when I thought I was almost asleep, I gained my awareness back again. So, I just noticed some more.

Somewhere along the line I decided to start a couple of the Doorway questions. I was already thoroughly relaxed, so it didn't take long until I got results. Actually I was on question a shape question, this time I was using a Square. The next thing I knew there was a lit square on the ground in front of me. It looked like it was some kind of "trap door" in the floor. So, being the Astral adventurer I am, I decided to take a leap of faith into it. I soon found myself plummeting downwards very fast. I watched as I entered the clouds, then on the other side of the clouds I saw a city of sorts. There were structures akin to buildings, but they seemed to be more like just huge towers. I could also see that other soldiers were also falling to the ground alongside of me. I guess I was some kind of Paratrooper. I have never been in the Military here in this physical realm, so this was completely foreign to me.

I landed and saw other soldiers running down the lanes between these huge towers. These towers did not look like our buildings here on earth. There was no lights in them. I couldn't even see a door anywhere. The soldiers didn't necessarily look like "our" soldiers either. They all had some kind of mask protruding from their faces going to a tank that they were wearing. I guess they could have been our paratroopers. That jump seemed to be from an extremely high elevation.

I got startled by a huge roar and looked in front of me in time to see what looked like a giant tail go by. I was thinking, what hell, was that a Dinosaur. It looked to be reptilian. It was scaled and the same shape as a Dinosaur's. More soldiers ran by me, but I decided I had seen enough for now. So, I returned my focus to my physical body and ended it. I looked at the clock and it was 10:15. Once again time flew by. I did not lose conscious awareness at all. I know this sounds like a "Dream". But I was totally aware the entire time. I did feel like I was just noticing the darkness before my eyes for quite a while though. It had already taken on the 3D effect. But it was relaxing, so I didn't have any intent to go anywhere else, until I began doing my Doorway questions later on that is.

This is the kind of weird, unique adventures that you can have when you learn to allow the scene to progress. You never know what's going to happen next and that's what makes it so adventurous. The funny thing is I don't find myself to be adventurous in this reality here. There is only so much you can do here!

Another thing I notice is I don't try to change the rules at all. Meaning, I play by whatever the physical rules of the scenario are. Now, I haven't tried to change them either. Perhaps that is something I will experiment with. I found myself falling, but soon found I was tethered to a parachute. I could have just flew faster by intent and explored on my own, but I wanted to stay with the scenario at hand and see it out.

mon9999

What kind of chair are you using? I tried usimg chair but it feels uncomfortable and it gives strain on my neck and back..

Lumaza

Quote from: mon9999 on August 21, 2015, 02:26:23
What kind of chair are you using? I tried using chair but it feels uncomfortable and it gives strain on my neck and back..
Then find another chair!  :wink:

I use my lazy boy recliner. It is very comfortable, but I rarely sleep in it. Some people like using a regular wooden chair, like a corner chair (as Szaxx has mentioned above) because it keeps them more alert.

Lumaza

Here is a blast from the past by Szaxx. In it he states what to do when these visuals do finally come alive. He also shows his amazing talent for Phasing and how fast it can be achieved using a strong NP focus.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/to_the_door_perfecly-t36502.0.html

Trepkos

I tried the doorway exercise. To start with, i noticed that my room was out of proportion. The door had a brown color, a golden handle, but it was not a standard shape. The top of the door was a semi-circle. It was not small or large, just like a normal door. Then i saw a bright light, very bright, shining behind the door. I opened the door and this light was..well...very bright. I couldn't see anything so i decided to walk into the light. I found myself in a landscape with a blue atmosphere, with sparkling dots in the air. There were also two giant spheres diagonally alligned next to each other in mid-air. Small planets they seemed. The atmosphere was amazing, blue. There were also trees and green grass but everything was pervaded with this blue color. I then decided to walk on one of the spheres. I flew on it and then i was sucked in a kind of vortex residing on one of those spheres. Then i found myself in San Francisco looking at the golden gate bridge. There were cars and i also saw skyscrapers...the typical atmosphere of a city...Suddenly i saw myself watching TV..a memory of the past. From here on, everything was a memory..i didn't flew back or didn't make my way back to my room. In all of this, i saw myself from a third person perspective...dissociated.

Lumaza

I know the title has changed and so did my technique here. But in the end it is still known as a technique to achieve a strong "non physical" focus. I think we should actually use this thread for all kinds of techniques people may have. It's a great way to share and help others here. It's also easier to keep one thread active than it is a number of threads based on the same topic.

I was just going through some of the posts and threads here that I missed in the last couple of weeks on the Astral Pulse Forum. I decided to play a bit of background music, so I went to favorites on my computer and accessed the link to Paul Collier's playlist. Then I went back to reading posts and threads here. Here's a link to Paul's playlist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ox2GzWnJw&index=4&list=PL48627FA5F1896833

Soon, I started to feel sleepy and relaxed. So, I paused for a moment and closed my eyes, while sitting at my computer. For some reason my left hand started to move gently, kind of swaying to the music. I relaxed further and now my physical hand had stopped, but my etheric hand was now swaying gently to the music. I watched this with a passive interest and my hand started to create balls of flames, then just bubbles. The bubbles soon began to rise. I followed them upwards and the next thing I knew I was spiraling upwards at a great rate of speed. I saw my home disappearing before my eyes, then the clouds, then I was in space and I watched as Planets were passing by. Soon I found myself in a very relaxing area devoid of light, sound or anything like that.

The last two weeks had been very hard on my physical body. I had been travelling and working 16 hour days, while not being able to sleep soundly at night for some reason, even though I was so exhausted. When I came back from this area devoid of light and sound I found that my body didn't hurt anymore. Whatever or wherever it was that I found myself, it was certainly a place of healing.

I do want to say though that at no time in this whole thing besides closing my eyes did I create any "conscious" intent to go anywhere or even see anything. I had just simply closed my eyes to relax and the next thing I know there was action all around me. I am extremely thankful for that healing though. I have been on Percocet for the last week to handle my pain and I detest pills of any kind. Percocet is extremely hard on the body.

Szaxx

Hi Lumaza,
I've already linked your topic in a lesson as it fits perfectly.
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/how-to-phase-lesson-t754.html

I hope some feedback is generated from it.
It works well and I've used it a few times, each one successfully.

Lumaza

Quote from: Szaxx on September 15, 2015, 23:00:41
Hi Lumaza,
I've already linked your topic in a lesson as it fits perfectly.
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/how-to-phase-lesson-t754.html

I hope some feedback is generated from it.
It works well and I've used it a few times, each one successfully.
Thank you Szaxx!  :-)

In the end the goal is to share this info with those that wish to learn it. I hear so many people that say they "can't" AP, but I never see what it is they have actually tried. I stand by my belief that the more you practice just simply being "non physical", the easier it is to achieve it and hold that state. Whether it starts with a simple imaginary target or just closing your eyes to see what is already there. The trick is to passively key in on what you are currently seeing and to allow your sense of curiosity to prevail and drive you deeper. Next you have to "allow" it to progress. In other words, stay in the moment, for however long that moment wishes to be.

Lumaza

Today while sitting at my computer I began experimenting with the hand technique once again. I rested my arm on my chair with my hand extending outwards. I gently began swaying/moving my hand side to side and closed my eyes. After about a minute of doing this, I stopped moving my physical hand and began moving my "etheric" hand. Soon, I could feel the swaying so strong I was convinced I was actually moving my physical hand again. I stayed with this for about 5 minutes and my whole etheric body started to move.

Suddenly I received an enormous shot of adrenaline and I shot upwards again. This time I stopped the whole thing. All I wanted to do was just to experiment with the simple swaying motion. As soon as a full fledged AP begins, the swaying motion becomes unimportant and the new journey takes over the total focus.

Exercises akin to this can be done anytime of the day anywhere. I can hear people now groaning saying they can't do this. Well, I couldn't when I first began to AP either. Like I say in my signature, "Your will to succeed must be stronger then your acceptance of failure". Practice often. Don't give up just because you haven't seen immediate results. This is a "Art" of sorts and like any other skill or Art it has a learning curve. This is something you learn to "be".

Here are some of other threads that will help you understand and learn what it's like to be "non physical". I don't think the word non physical really applies to this though.  You are experiencing a "etheric" physicality.  This really helps you get used to being in another realm, so when it does happen consciously to you, you feel right at home.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/cycling-t45973.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/cloud_9_and_beyond-t44871.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/practice_but_practice_what-t39372.0.html

Actually this whole sub forum here "Welcome to Astral Consciousness" is full of helpful tips and techniques to achieve a strong NP focus. What you do then is up to you!  :wink:

ThaomasOfGrey

Here is a link to another type of focus. Very similar to the hand technique. I am going to experiment with integrating these ideas in some way.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/experimenting_with_a_new_technique_2_minutes_to_transition-t46112.0.html

milk

Lumaza - I've had quite some success since you recommended the Doorway technique. How rapid my physical awareness starts to shut down and switch into the non-physical is astounding. I think it all has to do with becoming curious about the scenes that are whooshing around behind my closed eyes.
The part I've been getting stuck at is that everything I see still takes on the same color tone as I see when I just close my eyes and look randomly during the day, its sort of like a mauve, dark red/purple with flashes of electric blue to show highlights, which doesn't look realistic to me - although maybe I haven't gone far enough.

Also - when I try to picture the doorway after staring into the blackness for sometime, I can catch glimpses of it, but it always seems to be moving like my perspective is constantly changing, one second its on the right then it switches distance and is far down on the left, its hard to keep track of it. I am supposed to be "seeing" it in blackness correct? Not picturing it in my imagination.
que tal

Lumaza

Quote from: milk on September 26, 2015, 16:17:25
Lumaza - I've had quite some success since you recommended the Doorway technique. How rapid my physical awareness starts to shut down and switch into the non-physical is astounding. I think it all has to do with becoming curious about the scenes that are whooshing around behind my closed eyes.
The part I've been getting stuck at is that everything I see still takes on the same color tone as I see when I just close my eyes and look randomly during the day, its sort of like a mauve, dark red/purple with flashes of electric blue to show highlights, which doesn't look realistic to me - although maybe I haven't gone far enough.

Also - when I try to picture the doorway after staring into the blackness for sometime, I can catch glimpses of it, but it always seems to be moving like my perspective is constantly changing, one second its on the right then it switches distance and is far down on the left, its hard to keep track of it. I am supposed to be "seeing" it in blackness correct? Not picturing it in my imagination.
You are doing great Milk!  :-)

The whole point of this technique is to learn how to "hold" a strong NP/other realm focus. Passively focus onto whatever occurs. If it's a color change, a moving scene, whatever may happen allow your curiosity to draw you deeper.

From my experience and others I have talked to that are using this technique, the more you practice this the easier it gets. But also the more bizarre it gets. Like I said above when anything starts to alter from your intended visuals, go with it. It will bring you deeper and deeper and soon you will have totally shifted your focus to this new reality.

Also, close your eyes often during the day to just see what is there. At first it will be just the darkness before your eyes. But after awhile of practicing the above Doorway technique daily, you will find there is a scene already there. Well, it's more like after you have been practicing projecting period for awhile you are more likely to just see something upon simply closing your eyes. This is because you don't have to prove anything to yourself anymore more. You have opened your awareness and now are reaping the rewards for all of your effort.

Now to your answers. The NP/other realms don't always look the same as this physical reality does.. In fact more times than not it is totally different that our current physical reality here.

I normally begin by imagining the "doorway", in all of it's shapes colors, etc.. I do the full cycle until something begins to happen on it's own, something I didn't "intend" on seeing. That's when I turn my focus completely to this new morphing of the scene or whatever is going on. That will always lead to something new and expected. A simple triangle or circle could morph into a full blown scenario, that's if you "allow" it to.  :wink:

Lumaza

Here's another "hidden Gem" that I found in the Astral Pulse abyss. It's an excellent way to lose yourself in the moment.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_staircase_visualization-t37806.0.html

Astralsuzy

I think the doorway is an excellent idea.  The doorway is written well.    It gives people something to practice and to focus.   I am sure everyone appreciates this thread.   

Lumaza

Quote from: Astralsuzy on November 06, 2015, 03:44:55
I think the doorway is an excellent idea.  The doorway is written well.    It gives people something to practice and to focus.   I am sure everyone appreciates this thread.   
Thank You Suzy for your kind words. I created this thread after going through my Astral Journals and finding pattern emerging. The colors, the shapes, these are all basic things that I first experienced when I attempted to project consciously aware.