News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Doorway

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

Lumaza,

Just for clarification I have been trying the phasing technique and my intent was not on the RTZ exit.  I think I have just been confused in this thread.  You have mentioned earlier in this thread about rowing a boat, swinging back and forth in a hammock, ping pong effect in your 6 pt focus, etc.  I think these examples have confused me about the phasing technique.  I will give up on my motion focus and will have to start over and go back to the basics. 

Thanks for pointing out where I am going wrong with my techniques.  :-)
The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on October 20, 2017, 19:26:01
Lumaza,

Just for clarification I have been trying the phasing technique and my intent was not on the RTZ exit.  I think I have just been confused in this thread.  You have mentioned earlier in this thread about rowing a boat, swinging back and forth in a hammock, ping pong effect in your 6 pt focus, etc.  I think these examples have confused me about the phasing technique.  I will give up on my motion focus and will have to start over and go back to the basics.  

Thanks for pointing out where I am going wrong with my techniques.  :-)

T-Man, I came to that conclusion because of this portion of your exercise that you wrote on that former post. "Sometimes I try to imagine myself already out of the body.  I will see my body sitting in a chair in the middle of the room and my awareness will be on the outside of the room say 15-20 feet from my body and I will start moving and circling my body in the chair.  I will than try to speed that motion up. "
Moving away from the body 15-20 feet is well known thing for a traditional OBE. Szaxx talks about that in his "Blueprint" thread found here. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

My rowing a boat, swinging, ping pong, etc, exercises. are based on motion. The accompanying visuals though begin as imaginative. They start that way, but soon begin to morph into new scenes, not your design or the scene disappears all together and you find yourself in some other place that you need to see.. At that point I stay with the visual and new scenario and see it for what it has to show. Many times you will find that you become part of the scenario itself.

When I first started practicing back in 2011, my focus was on more of a traditional OBE exit from the body. But after reading posts by Frank and others here, it quickly changed to Phasing/noticing.
"
I made my Doorway technique to give you something to occupy your time and your mind with until you found yourself just "there". Wherever "there" happened to be. The motion of the exercise does help you to be able to sense more of "etheric form". You are not moving your physical body at all and yet you are feeling real tactile sensations. That "new you" is exactly what you are focused on, not the physical you, which in turn allows the shift in consciousness to occur.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

T-Man

Lumaza,

Thanks for all your feedback!  I appreciate the time you spend responding to my posts.  I will make some adjustments to my technique and keep on trying.  I will head back to door #1.  Was that the green door or the orange door?  :lol:

I'll keep you posted if I manage to go further than I have.

The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on October 21, 2017, 01:30:51
Lumaza,

Thanks for all your feedback!  I appreciate the time you spend responding to my posts.  I will make some adjustments to my technique and keep on trying.  I will head back to door #1.  Was that the green door or the orange door?  :lol:

I'll keep you posted if I manage to go further than I have.

8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

On Tuesday, November 14th/2017 Bruce Moen transitioned from this realm/physical to the non-physical. In other words, he died. He will be sorely missed. He will have no problems in his next duty on the "other side". He has been in training for quite a while now. He was a very "avid" experiencer. He spent a good portion of his life teaching others as well and was a big part of the Monroe Institute itself. He also wrote a number of books on Astral Projection. His specialty though was "Afterlife" communication and preparation. So, he will be a "natural" there.
 http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2017/11/14/bruce-moen/
https://www.morrisnilsen.com/obituary/bruce-a-moen/

I never knew he was from Minnesota though. Bob Peterson is a Minnesotan as well, so am I.

He made this short video back in 2015 and that is why I am posting in the "Doorway" thread here. He always stressed and even built his techniques around the principle of imagination. Well, here is one of those "imagination" sessions, that actually included "physical", verifiable evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjRJ5NA2jY

Lumaza

Here is a revised version of my Doorway technique. It's based on just the basics that I find important.

I and others have found that a simple and quick relaxing technique, (however you wish to achieve this), followed by a simple disassociation from the body exercise, then ending with a 6 pt directional motion based focus is a very powerful way to achieve the mental frequency needed for a conscious shift to commence.

For the last week now in my own Phase/soak sessions, I have been working on slowing the process of each individual step down further, so I can find helpful things in them to aid people attempting them for the first time.
The first step of the process "Relax" doesn't need much explanation. Robert Monroe's "Conversion Box" visual does very good for releasing the stress of the day and anything else that may be currently bothering you or on your mind at the moment.
Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones is another great way to alleviate distractions. For Binaural Beats, I love anything from Paul Collier. You can search youtube for his free playlist. It's very good if you enjoy musical accompany with your Bin beats. For Iso Tones, I use anything from DJ Vishnu's Meditation Series. Once again, a name you can search on the web it interested.
Breathing exercises are another great way to relax. So is a quick "Progressive Relaxation" process. My dissociation step is more about targeting locations on the body then it is about relaxing the muscles.

Now to step 2 "Disassociation from the Physical body". We aren't using that for a actual OBE at the moment though. Mainly the focus is on targets on the etheric body.
I learned the importance of this early in my practice. I was doing a Phase session built on just noticing the darkness behind my closed eyes. All of a sudden a strong visual showed my physical body, laid out on some track and I heard the "Pac Man" gobble sound. Next thing I watched all these little Pac Man characters eat away my physical form. Once the whole body had been gobbled up, I felt different somehow. I felt completely liberated from my physical focus.
Another time, I was in a session and saw a outline chock form of my body. Once again teaching me disassociation. I then began starting my next sessions by manually and mentally unzipping my "Human suit". Once the physical body was gone a change in mindset occurred as well. I could now experience everything as a "point of consciousness" with no limitations. My "real time" actual conscious OBEs stopped as well. No longer was I just experiencing "physical" related scenarios, I was experiencing that we in a physical mindset seem to lack any way of describing.
I then used the Disassociation process in another way, which was moving my etheric body away from my physical one. We have a large Willow tree in our back yard approximately 150 feet from the house. I would sit at the computer, close my eyes and try to touch it. I would feel the movement over towards it, Then I would focus on the bark, how it felt. The more "senses" you use, the easier it is to actually separate from yourself.
Somewhere along the line I transitioned to a disassociative process that was based purely on etheric focus. I heard Whitney Strieber on a Radio show and he was explaining his process. I liked what he said. It took parts of what I had learned through Robert Bruce's "NEW" technique. But I don't brush or attempt to move the energy. My goal was to just target the etheric locations on the body. I found this to be the best technique yet to do that. At least the best in my own opinion.

Here is a simple little step by step in that Disassociation process. I will also add some helpful tips to it that I have been finding lately in my own practice of it. All you want to do is focus briefly on the location until you actually feel it/become aware of it.
Left Leg-toes, heel, calf, knee, thigh, hip, the whole leg, then nothing
Right Leg-toes, heel calf, knee, thigh, hip, whole leg, nothing
Left Arm-fingers, hand, elbow, upper arm, all, nothing
Right Arm-fingers, hand, elbow, upper arm, all, nothing
Back-lower, middle upper, all, nothing
Front-stomach, solar plexus, chest, all, nothing
Shoulders Neck, nothing
Head-chin, mouth, eye sockets, 3rd eye/forehead, hair, nothing. You are done.

Tip #1 would be, when you change your focus from one whole appendage to another, the last thought of "nothing", should have you already merging from that last focused location to the next one. This seems to help the "leaving behind of the other". Example, the left leg. You just got to the point where you are aware of the whole leg, now you use the mental command nothing and immediately merge to the next target in this case which is the right foot's toes.
When I focus on the cheeks, I always feel a simile. When I change my focus from my eye sockets to my 3rd eye, I encounter the first shift. This shift is very important because it is the first time in this process that your visuals have shifted from your awaking/physical eyes, to your "mind's eye". You need to learn in this practice to turn off those physical eyes. Otherwise you are just chasing visuals through the physical eyes and because of that, you are straining them.
Don't skip the focus on the hair. You will feel something.
Then immediately move onto step 3 "Thought"

Step 3 "Daydreaming/Losing your in thought, doesn't need much going into. Earlier you may have used the "Conversion Box" or some other technique to rid your "monkey mind". Now we are allowing any remaining monkey mind thinking back in. This will take you further away from your physical focus as well. Just keep your mind on that thought and that thought alone, whether that be your "Happy Place" or whatever you have chosen, perhaps something based on a hobby or yours or some other passion.

Step 4 we are going to change from the "sneak peek" to the 6 pt directional focus. Our 6 pts of focus are on "Forward, backwards, left, right, up and down. This focus alone can create some pretty extraordinary adventures. Like I have said before in these threads, "if you need to be diverted to something else, you will be". Don't fight it, Go with the flow.
There are so many ways to strengthen a directional focus. You could use breathing into the mental thought. You could draw out, as in lengthen the word as you are thinking of it. Example: FFFFFFFOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDDDD. With a strong focus on forward, you will either see some kind of mental associations with the direction, feel it, or both. If you are having problems with any sensing of motion or visuals, start pin balling or ping ponging your focus between the opposite directions. Example Left/Right. Just keep thinking left/right. Now speed that thought up. Pretty soon you will feel a actual etheric motion as your thoughts switch between the two directions. I very rarely have to do this. But once in awhile I do need to kick start the process. Another great way to kick start the process is to visualize something pertaining to your chosen directional focus. Example: I could use the visualization of moving forward in some form of vessel. My favorite being a Rollercoaster. In the past I have just maintained the Rollercoaster scenario for a entire session. I may start the visual via imagination. But I relinquish that control as fast as I can and just enjoy the ride, until it morphs into something else. A driving simulation is a great visual as well. It gets especially intense when you use the driving simulation for a "backwards" focus. See how long you can maintain that. I always have unique experiences with that one.
Explore each direction. Get used to the feeling that follow the mental command or thought. This is no race. Spend as much time as you wish on each step. Get used to the feeling. Pay attention to how your awareness is being altered. Especially pay attention to the darkness before your eyes. Has it change? Do you feel a new depth? I notice the darkness begins flat. But somewhere along the line, the darkness is showing dimension. This is where we want to be before we proceed to the last step, which is the actual targeting of the chosen Doorway. You are now in realm where thought = action. There is no need to see the basketball in your hand. You can just shoot it at the hoop in front of you. Because we have rid our physical mindset as well, there is no need to reach to a Door to open it. Just think of what may be inside and you are there.

Step 5, the brief sneak peek is for doubters like me. I used to doubt everything every step of the way. Early in my practice, I had problems when I found myself on the apex of a shift in consciousness. I would put 45 minutes of just noticing the darkness before my eyes. Exit symptoms would then begin and the next thing, it felt like my physical eyes were opening. This totally destroyed all my work. So, to rectify the problem I began using a sleep mask when I practiced. This proved to me that any light, any visuals I was experiencing were of a "NP" (non physical) nature. Every contention or block should I say that was put in front of me, I had to overcome.
I found that if I did the above steps above, that I was always deep enough, that a quick little sneak peek back art my physical body wouldn't hurt. That soon led into me developing the ability to hold a dual awareness when I wanted to. It also showed me the level of depth I had achieved.
If you find it troublesome, you can skip that entire process and move onto the chosen Doorway target. In this case now, being the "Basic Training" room.

I hope this helps people attempting this process further.
Thank You

Yodad

I saw this post and it led me back to your doorway thread and a lot more details. Great inspiration  8-)
Quote from: Lumaza on February 13, 2018, 10:12:50
Phasing is a "conscious" shift from A to B. that is undergone by completely turning your focus away from A. How you do that is up to you. Once you do it, your entire focus will be on B, unless you have the ability to maintain a dual awareness and not have A bother you at all.

My Doorway program has been adapted to these steps.
My steps being
#1-Relax
#2-Etheric body awareness/Disassociation from the Physical Body
#3-Daydream, lose yourself in thought. Example:  your "Happy Place"
#4-Very brief physical body "sneak peak"
#5-6 point directional focus. Motion
#6-Basic Training, Candle flame visual

#4 may seem unorthodox, but I have a reason for each step. I tried to eliminate the early"visual" aspect of the practice. Instead, by becoming proficient in this process, you will find that visuals are no problems anymore. My process doesn't use intended imagery until you are deep enough that visualizing becomes automatic. Which would be step 6. You will find though that each step will lead to "mental associations".

I have tested this and tweaked it according to results I personally found and those that I had using it in the past for the last couple of years now.  

Lumaza

Quote from: Yodad on March 27, 2018, 03:39:02
I saw this post and it led me back to your doorway thread and a lot more details. Great inspiration  8-)
Thanks! I hope something there helps you and others here.

Like I said above the steps that I find that are important are # 1 Relax, #2 Disassociation and #3 Motion based 6 pt focus. The other steps are basically things that myself and others have reported had occurred during the Doorway practice.
For some reason, after the step #2, disassociation, the mind tends to want to wander. Hence why I give this time to go let it wander and lose yourself in thought.
The sneak peek, was basically something that was shown to me to prove that I was already deep enough and that I could move on to the "adventure" part of the experience, which in this case is opening Doorways/portals. It also taught me how to hold a focus based on dual awareness.
The candle flame visual was just a target that I could keep my focus on. The candle visual quickly morphed into a whole different scenario.

The thing with a exercise like this is you need to know when to abort the technique in general and "go with the flow". An example of this would be, I am doing the 6pt focus targeting the direction forward. I soon find weak visuals starting to show some kind of movement forward, akin to a roller coaster ride. I soon lose that visual. Do I bring it back? Not right now. The visual was so foggy and weak that if I bring it back I am creating the new image/scenario solely by consciously imagining it. Meaning, I am driving the scene.  Now, if I was targeting the same direction and the scenario became vivid quickly and began taking on it's own life, I will lock onto that scenario and follow it where it wants to go. I will totally "allow" it to take shape.
If at any time a needed message needs to be directed towards me, it will instantly override my whole scenario. I know how people don't like this technique because it seems to omit "spiritualism". But I find if that is what you need to see, you will see it. My Doorway technique is there to occupy you brain while the natural shift occurs.
Sometimes you will find that everything just "clicks on all cylinders" and it's easy to achieve a strong NP focus. Other times it feels like a battle. Just like sometimes one of the directions in the 6pt directional focus seems to be stronger than the others. When that happens, go back to it. Ride it as long as you can. If your fighting it, stop, abort the session. There is always tomorrow!  :wink: There's no use beating a dead Horse.

Lumaza

I just completed my daily Phase/soak session. I began as usual, easing into the water and lying back. I then did about a 2 minute progressive relaxation rundown.

Instead of moving into the next step, which is the focus on direction/motion, using a 6 pt directional focus, I focused on just a simple white line. To see it, I had to look through the darkness. As in It being on the other side, if you get my meaning.

I began with just the visual of the line lying horizontally, left to right, about 2 feet in front of me. Once I could get a good visual on it, I mentally turned to a vertical position, going straight up and down. I began moving the line all over the place. I started at the lower left hand corner, then worked up to the top left, over to right bottom and top right. Basically covering all the directions. The thing is, I didn't have to always view the line there, I could sense it as well. I knew it was there. So now to the mental trigger. I then put the line front to back over top of my head, about a foot above it. ...then I was off. That mental trigger put me right out of body, almost instantly, like a cannon.

Robert Monroe used lines in his techniques as well. He kept it really simple though. You saw it in front of you vertically, then tipped it up over your head. He found the "mental trigger" there as well. There is something to the putting your focus on your 3rd eye area or above your head that just immediately creates a impulse. This impulse may begin faded and hard to see. It might just come from a totally tactile way as well. It's almost like a switch has been turned on.

I guess in a way, you could see it a the transition from Focus 10 to Focus 12 that Robert and Frank spoke often about. Regardless, it works.

Here is that transition being described by Frank, when a member asks him if there is any difference between a Focus 10 ad Focus 12.

"« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2002, 07:49:57 »
Reply with quoteQuote  

quote:
Originally posted by napoleon:
Is there any difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 ?

Yes, a distinct difference.

Focus 10 is where you have retreated from the physical about 85 to 90%. You still have an awareness that somewhere "back there" is a physical body. You are aware that you have one, but aren't really interested in it, and receiving next to no input from its physical senses. Your mind is awake and alert, but your focal point of consciousness is contained in what feels like a black 2-dimensional compartment somewhere about the centre of your head.

The primary difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 is the 2D blackness becomes 3 dimensional. In other words, you get a sensation of an opening up of space, all around you. It's like if you suddenly found yourself in an unfamiliar room, where you were standing in the middle, and there was no light whatsoever. You wouldn't have any spatial awareness at all. All you'd see would be a 2-dimensional blackness before your eyes.

Now, say, someone very slowly began to turn on a light. There would come a point where you'd begin to see abstract shadows. Then, as the light got steadily brighter, the shadows would become more distinct and you'd begin to recognise basic shapes. This is what Focus 12 is like.

People perceive the state slightly differently, but the primary difference is the fact that the 2 dimensional blackness becomes 3 dimensional. Which gives you a distinct feeling of spatial awareness. You can't really see much at this stage, just indistinct shadows, or maybe whirls of foggy sort-of darkness. But, as I say, you cannot miss the *distinct* feeling of spatial awareness that comes about.

From Focus 12, it's like the light progressively gets brighter. Taking the room analogy a step further, as the light got slowly brighter, there would come a point where you'd recognise some object, previously perceived as an indistict shadow, as a chair (say). But you wouldn't know the colour of the fabric or the pattern (if any). As the light got brighter still, you'd start making out that there might be a pattern on the fabric, but you still wouldn't be able to see the colour. As the brightness increased, there would come a point where everything would come into view. This is Focus 21

Yours,
Frank"

Lastly, I wanted to add this reply given by a member here named Jeff Mash, years ago. The thread was based on a "Triangle Technique". I found very inspirational and true.

"A lot of beginners get discouraged because they try to project, and then when "nothing" happens, they feel like they're just wasting their time.  

However, GreatOutdoors, you are realizing a very important point.  Every time you practice projecting, and every exercise you do is only bringing you CLOSER to success.  It may not SEEM like it, but you must believe it.

For example, you may lay down and after practicing a few OBE relaxation exercises, you begin to see some cool hypnogogic imagery.  However, if that is all you see, then smile and know that you're getting better and better in developing your technique.  I think too many people would discount the hypnogogic stuff and feel a sense of failure for not feeling vibrations, or separating from their body.

So yes, the dog barking you heard was a good thing.  You may not have had a full blown OBE, but you are making contact with that part of your subconscious which is navigating you to the threshold of having a fully conscious OBE!  Keep it up."

In other words, "don't give up". Every attempt you make gets you that much closer.

EscapeVelocity

My computer is objecting, so forgive me...

I attempted the Monroe technique when I was 13; it was, as you described, a tech for drawing a line six feet out from my nose, then turning it upwards and backwards at a 45 degree angle, to a point about nine feet above my head...and he said to "feel" for it there...the tactile sense you mention. And sure enough, the second time I tried it, I got a response...enough of a response that I was shocked back to my physical body and the classical vibrations...which were so strong they scared the crap out of me; it felt like every atom in my body was shaking apart and breaking down. At age 13, this was a significant wake-up call. Lol.

I appreciate the added context on F10, F12 and F21 experience...that should help generally.

Third Eye and Crown Chakra and above...those are always good focus points...they only seem important in an intellectual sense until you get an experience that irrefutably places it there... then they become much more important. So many of us have already had experiences there.

Thanks for this Lumaza!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

I am currently working on a program for a man I consider my Son. He recently had a life altering event occur. He broke his neck and now is paralyzed in areas. He will come back from it though. My current goal was to teach him how to "defer" his pain to other areas of his body.

I was in a Phase/soak session this afternoon and began trying. I wanted him to learn how to move his focus around his body. Once he became good at that, we would move it to areas "out of his body". He has never meditated before and was not open to any of this conversation in the past. Right now, he is open to everything.

So, I closed my eyes and laid back in the water and relaxed. About 5 minutes in, I began moving energy, I'm sure it was "Etheric" to different areas of my body. A idea then came to me to begin targeting areas of the bathroom. So, I attempted to see my sink, then my bathroom cabinets. I began targeting all different areas and one was our bathroom mirror. It is approximately 4 feet wide, by 2 1/2 feet tall. But, it takes up a lot of the bathroom viewing room. We also have about a 2 1/2 foot tall bathroom window in there. We don't have curtains on it, just like we don't have any curtains on any window in the home. We live in the country and enjoy the openness of it. We find it actually heightens the awareness to be able to see/view the outside and inside at the same time.

Back to my focus. I began targeting just the corners of the room. I wanted to see all angles. While sweeping along, every time I saw the mirror, I could see a developing scene in it. I ignored that though for now and kept targeting corners and cabinets and things. Then I went targeted the window and saw that I could project outside it. Once again I ignored that and kept pinballing my focus around the bathroom. Sometimes the places I was seeing felt like they were being seen from my current vantage point.

I then stopped and went back to just the mirror. There was swirls of colors, spiral vortexes, all kind of unique things. I allowed that focus to take me deeper and so it did.

I found that this "targeting" I was doing to be a very fast and easy to achieve method of NP focus.

When I was finished, I opened my eyes and saw my shower curtains were closed and my bathroom mirror was steamed over, unlike what my NP visions had portrayed. Everything began as imaginary targeting, but it didn't take long to morph anew.

Once my Son gets good at the deferring pain, I will teach him how to exit his body to find mental solace as well.

I hope this works for you. Try it. No, just don't try it, "do/achieve it".

Nameless

I need to practice this deferring pain thing myself. I know I can do it I just need to remember to do it. Cool with the mirror, me thinks you might be in for a mind-blowing experience soon.

Hugs
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I was using this type of technique before. When I found myself focusing on the painful areas of my body, the pain increased, so I decided to focus my attention and for fun try to make my lips bigger LOL. So I focused on my lips and I was trying to hold my focus on them throughout the day. I would feel tingling sensation there and at times I felt like they had botox in them, like getting bigger an harder. I It was funny though, so it worked for me. And I think they had gotten physically bigger, no joke haha. The idea also is that sometimes we try to heal certain areas and we focus on it, but at the same time we are acknowledging that there is something wrong and we reinforce that. Instead, we have to feel our body overall strong and think that we are extremely strong and healthy and move on with daily activities, keeping busy and entertained.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on August 04, 2018, 20:40:43
I need to practice this deferring pain thing myself. I know I can do it I just need to remember to do it. Cool with the mirror, me thinks you might be in for a mind-blowing experience soon.

Hugs
My "disassociation" from the physical vessel technique is a great way to start. It aids to that kind of control and continued "brain entrainment".

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on August 04, 2018, 22:23:18
I was using this type of technique before. When I found myself focusing on the painful areas of my body, the pain increased, so I decided to focus my attention and for fun try to make my lips bigger LOL. So I focused on my lips and I was trying to hold my focus on them throughout the day. I would feel tingling sensation there and at times I felt like they had botox in them, like getting bigger an harder. I It was funny though, so it worked for me. And I think they had gotten physically bigger, no joke haha. The idea also is that sometimes we try to heal certain areas and we focus on it, but at the same time we are acknowledging that there is something wrong and we reinforce that. Instead, we have to feel our body overall strong and think that we are extremely strong and healthy and move on with daily activities, keeping busy and entertained.
Hmm, I never thought of focusing on my "lips". But just like the other appendages, it an still be a target of focus. It's interesting that you got the actual sensation of growth and hardness. Do you think that was being felt "Etherically"?

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on August 04, 2018, 23:39:57
Do you think that was being felt "Etherically"?

No, very physical. I wasn't doing this technique during meditation, just as I went about my day, fully awake. Try focusing on any part pf your body and you will start feeling sensations. Our cells respond to our thoughts, because our emotions trigger the nerve signals. It's very physiological.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

About a month ago I began targeting a certain area in the NP. I begin lying in the water of my bathtub, closing my eyes, then doing some progressive relaxation for a few minutes. That is then followed by either my "disassociation" technique or just losing myself in thought, normally by working on some new Crystal Amplifier designs.

By now I am well primed and ready to explore. I have absolutely no sense of physical sensations and my consciousness is focused 100 % on the task at hand.

I then begin to focus on "the Park". Robert Monroe spoke of this area and I find it to be a great "walkthrough" technique. I don't rush it though. I begin by focusing on just a plain bridge. All I can see at this point is a very grainy wooden plank of the bridge. I keep my focus there until it becomes more vivid. Once I can take in more of the bridge, I begin to cross it.

The trick to this visualization thing is you need to know when to hold a image and when not to. You also need to learn to observe, but not "direct" the outcome. This means that if I see a flash of a motorcycle or something like that, I am not going to "force" that image to return. I will just await what's next. If the image of the motorcycle returns, I will "allow" the scene to further develop, but once again, I won't steer or direct it. What this does is removes the "expectation" from the equation.

I soon get to the other side and first I focus on just a small patch of grass in this new area. Slowly I begin looking up and taking in more of the scene. The park seems to change from time to time, But one thing that is usually present is a "park bench". I don't want to "frontload" anyone here, so I won't share what the park looks like to me. Like I said, it often changes, but the benches remain.

I usually wait and just take in more of the sights and sounds of this new area. Somewhere along the line, I find myself joined by another curious "soul". This new person/entity can take on any form. It's not always Human. But we chat with each other just the same. Many times by telepathy. Sometimes I feel I am hearing with ears as well.

I know many people have targeted this "Park" setting, in Robert's teachings. I know that people will and can perceive it totally different as well. But the "thought", the focus, the idea of the Park has given it strength and because of that, I have a feeling that many people can access this area.

So, come and join me in "the Park" sometime! See who else is there. From what I have seen, it is a very large park!  :-) It seems to have everything and anything that a developing consciousness needs to see and experience.

Volgerle

I'd love to reach "The Park" one day. It is 'also' in Focus27, right?

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on August 06, 2018, 23:07:57
I'd love to reach "The Park" one day. It is 'also' in Focus27, right?
Keep "targeting" it and some day it will happen. I find all this daily work to be a excellent form of "brain entrainment". But, I have had many "happy accidents" along the way. Reach for the stars, even if you hit the clouds, it's still progress. One day though, you will reach that
"Star".

I think it is in or is what would be known as Focus 27. I used to target my happy place, which to me was always a tropical Island paradise beach scenario. Earlier in my explorations, I used my "happy place" or should I say, I "found" that my happy place was some kind of training grounds.

One time while exploring this Island setting, I found that on the other side of the Island was what would be considered the Focus 27 locale. The White Cathedral like building was there as well. That is the place I have found myself returning to after a success Retrieval. Initially, I began targeting that tropical Island paradise after seeing the Astral Island thread years ago here. It is still one of my favorite places to "be".

Plume

Lumaza

In my last couple of daily Phase/soak sessions, I have perceived the Park in different ways.

A few days ago while targeting it, I found the bridge to be very rickety and run down. When I saw the Park, I saw that the area was different. It was the same Park, but it seemed like it lost it's grooming. Tall grass completely blocked out much of it. It looked like no one had attended this area for years. I saw the benches were still there though. They also looked run down and ragged.

So, I went to the task of "Caretaker" and began to clean it up. I knew for some reason that I had to use somewhat of a "physical ruleset" to make the changes. So, I began with a simple lawnmower and watched as other crews joined in the mass clean-up. It took awhile to do, but we got it back to the way I was used to seeing it. I figured this to be some kind of test and when I finally ended the session, I found that the water in my bath was bordering on luke warm. I must have been in that "projection" for over a hour. I enjoyed it though.

In today's session, I found the bridge to be the challenge. I began walking across it and found that the further I got, the weaker it got, until there was no boards at all and I felt like I was walking on air. I normally experience my Phase sessions as a simple point of consciousness with no need for a physical vessel. But for some reason, it's not that way when I target the "Park". Why? I have no idea. When I walk, I feel each step and the motion of walking as well. As a point of consciousness, the sense of movement is much more smooth and fluid.

baro-san

Quote from: Lumaza on August 11, 2018, 08:13:11
In my last couple of daily Phase/soak sessions, I have perceived the Park in different ways.

A few days ago while targeting it, I found the bridge to be very rickety and run down. When I saw the Park, I saw that the area was different. It was the same Park, but it seemed like it lost it's grooming. Tall grass completely blocked out much of it. It looked like no one had attended this area for years. I saw the benches were still there though. They also looked run down and ragged.

So, I went to the task of "Caretaker" and began to clean it up. I knew for some reason that I had to use somewhat of a "physical ruleset" to make the changes. So, I began with a simple lawnmower and watched as other crews joined in the mass clean-up. It took awhile to do, but we got it back to the way I was used to seeing it. I figured this to be some kind of test and when I finally ended the session, I found that the water in my bath was bordering on luke warm. I must have been in that "projection" for over a hour. I enjoyed it though.

In today's session, I found the bridge to be the challenge. I began walking across it and found that the further I got, the weaker it got, until there was no boards at all and I felt like I was walking on air. I normally experience my Phase sessions as a simple point of consciousness with no need for a physical vessel. But for some reason, it's not that way when I target the "Park". Why? I have no idea. When I walk, I feel each step and the motion of walking as well. As a point of consciousness, the sense of movement is much more smooth and fluid.

Maybe those changes are reflections of your subconscious being recently touched by negative emotions, caused by events in your life.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Lumaza

Quote from: baro-san on August 12, 2018, 02:04:22
Maybe those changes are reflections of your subconscious being recently touched by negative emotions, caused by events in your life.
That could be. But though I was concerned, I still understand the reason for the recent calamity that hit our lives here. That understanding is what tames any negative emotions.

Lumaza

Since my targeting of this Park scenario seems to create some very vivid experiences lately, I wanted to share today's as well,

I began relaxing into the water for my Phase/soak session. I did a quick progressive relaxation tech, to relieve some nagging shoulder issues I had, then kind of lost myself in thought for a few minutes.

When I snapped out of that, I began to target the Park. Tis time, the bridge was a paved cement one. There were two lanes and a yellow road divider. On the right hand side was a "pedestrian" bridge crossing area. This area was screened/fenced in and there were a number of people walking in this area. They all seemed like "Zombies" though. It wasn't there actually physical look, it was the lack of emotion or any kind of facial response, conversation, etc.

It was a long walk. Once I finally got across the bridge, I saw a very vibrant full of life park scene. The people that were walking on the bridge were now involved in some kind of fun activity in this park. There was people throwing Frisbee's. a few enjoying a group volley with a volleyball. There was people swinging, chatting with others, happiness everywhere. Once in awhile, I saw a small group of people just materialize, like they had walked in through some kind of invisible Portal. They would then walk up to a person in the Park, talk with them, hugging etc. for a bit, then would turn around and walk back to the walkway and everyone in the party would then disappear into this invisible void again. I watched this for awhile and kind of understood it as the family members of a transitioned soul, coming for them.

There also seemed to be some kind of "Counsellors" or some kind of control team there. They were the ones sitting on the park benches and only got up when needed. I saw a few of the people that made it across the bridge, lose their mind, freak out and go into a panic. That's when the Counselors or what I saw as the "Recovery Team" move into action. I observed this for quite a while, then returned my focus back to my physical self and ended the session.

Today in the park, everyone I saw had a Human physical form. I didn't see any "Others", I like to call them, as in alien forms.

I have been questioned by people here via PMs, how I keep such a lock on and how I can keep a scene going for such a long period of time. Many people that experience Astral projections, tell how it is such a brief experience. My answer is always "Become a good observer". Just watch everything for now. You don't need to control everything all the time. Most of these areas aren't centered around just you. You also need to learn to control your fears, your ego, your lust and any other "vanities" you have. That's quite a load right there. At the moment though, you are just "there" observing.