News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Doorway

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Today, being July 4th, I didn't plan on doing a Phase soak. I figured we would have visitors. MJ's sister came over and MJ and her started playing cards. So, I took that opportunity to do a Phase soak. It was a very unique "teaching moment".

First I will share the technique I was shown, so you can do it yourself it you are interested in it. After I share the technique, i will share how that technique appeared. I had planned on doing a very short Phase soak session, as not to bottle up the bathroom from others here using it. But that intent didn't come to fruition. It turned into a very lengthy session with lots of "moving pieces".

First you want to spend a few moments with whatever it is you do to "prime the pump". Whether that be "progressive relaxation", a ritual/Mantra. Whatever it is that gets you ready to shift. Then proceed to just noticing the darkness before your closed eyes.

There is a X in front of you. You might not see it right now, but it's there. This X has now split the darkness into 4 equal triangles. Put your focus, at this point, allow your eyes to chase the directions, unless you are already "there". So, start with the right side and focus on it, look at it. Immediately move to the bottom triangle, then to the left and finally to the top. Begin cycling through those directions. It doesn't matter if you can see the section. Just focus on the direction. Your focus should be spiraling around. Here is where it gets good. My only intent for this session was to just relax and "be".

So while doing just that. The outline of a giant X appeared. It was kind of ghostly at first. Next I saw that there was imagery appearing in each one of the sections of the X. If you make a giant X, you will see 4 equal sections. Well, in each section there appeared to be a somewhat vivid scene. When I put my focus on the separate section, the "triangle" disappeared and now I was in that scene. What I found was 4 different scenarios. Each was based on some kind of "physical" environment. Then all of sudden, my focus zoomed back to the giant X visual and now, there was one scene that was divided into the 4 sections. As if you put a puzzle together. Then the scene seemed to move out from the center, like it was separated again, yet only by a few miles or so. That was really strange.

The technique shown though was very simple. Getting your focus to move in a spiral will lead to some very interesting sensations and also visual to boot.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alex you said how you have health issues. I do too. You will that that is something that is shared by many of the, what they call the "!% ers", that seem to be fluent with forms of "non-local states of consciousness". I have Degenerative Disc Disc and Trigeminal Neuralgia. Our "ailments" make us good "Observes". Why, because we have to sit back and watch the others around us in activities. That makes us aware on a different level. Our ailments also give us the chance and time to practice, almost daily. So, there are benefits, although they come at the price of pain. Many of the 1%ers are empaths at well. Our pain makes us aware how others hurt too. We seem to "feel" more, if that is possible.

Another question for you Alex. Do you experience the "head rush/exploding head syndrome"? If so, how early into the experience do you get it? Recently, I have been getting it almost immediately after I do my Mantra/Healing Modality". Although intense, it subsides very quickly. Then I see the shift has occurred.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Alex77

Quote from: Lumaza on July 04, 2021, 17:46:00

Another question for you Alex. Do you experience the "head rush/exploding head syndrome"? If so, how early into the experience do you get it? Recently, I have been getting it almost immediately after I do my Mantra/Healing Modality". Although intense, it subsides very quickly. Then I see the shift has occurred.

If you mean by head exploding syndrome this:
QuoteIndividuals with exploding head syndrome hear or experience loud imagined noises as they are falling asleep or waking up, have a strong, often frightened emotional reaction to the sound, and do not report significant pain; around 10% of people also experience visual disturbances like perceiving visual static, lightning, or flashes of light.

I only experience such thing twice and I think is connected to stress/anxiety or ear dysfunction. I don't think you to seek it, maybe is going to pass by itself after some time. I'm getting more often a "Hypnic jerk" which causing me some insomnia.

I have a method that shift is so swift, that is almost scary, I will try to post it today or tomorrow. I think it have the potential to become the fastest phasing method available.

Lumaza

This is the best I can describe it. It seems like the most intense overload of all the senses at the same time. I call it the "exploding head" because it seems to apex at the head. It's like you have no control whatsoever over yourself. It starts as a low pulsing sensation. More in the eyes than anything. Then your focus seems to change. It's like you are no longer using your eyes at all. When it's finished, you are left in a "expanse". You can't even sense having eyes anymore. Everything just seems to be there. You are dead in the center of some kind of vivid scenario. Sometimes though, you are left in a expanse of either just total darkness or intense light. It's so hard to explain. We don't seem to have words to define it. Once you experience it and see it through, you know exactly what I am talking about. Many report it. but they also report aborting it when it comes on. My curiosity helped me see through though. Now it can happen very quickly, It's like the price we need to pay to cross the veil. If your fear stops you, you never get to reap the rewards for your courage. This only occurs with me during my Phase soak sessions. It is much different then a Sleep Paralysis experience.

I am interested in hearing your "quick shift" method. You can either share it here or make a new thread of your own to share it.  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Alex77

A tip for everyone who is using this technique, try to change the door with a window instead, everything else remains the same, but the experience can change dramatically.

Lumaza

Quote from: Alex77 on July 07, 2021, 18:39:01
A tip for everyone who is using this technique, try to change the door with a window instead, everything else remains the same, but the experience can change dramatically.
You could say the same thing about targeting a "mirror" as well. I chose a doorway because it leads to a automatic mental association of a portal of sorts. In other words, it is more of a mental "metaphor" for a "entrance". Doorways, just like windows, lead to changes in scenery.

My initial technique that I wrote in the opener years ago here leads to a lot of "mental associations". Those mental associations help people that say that they have problems "visualizing" on demand. My technique kind of "tricks" the mind into co-operating. Thus leading to a loss in physical focus. I have tweaked the technique quite a bit through the years. You will see that "evolution" if you read this entire thread.

You will find that all of the stickies in this Sub-Forum here can be very useful. Many of them contain "walkthroughs" of sorts.

Lumaza

I was talking with a good Friend, who is also a member here on the Pulse last night. We were talking about the Focus levels and how people perceive them in different ways. Our talk segued into a talk on the benefits of Robert Bruce's "NEW", which stands for "New Energy Ways". In today's Phase soak, that seemed to become the focus of my session. I was aware as I moved through each of my perception of the Focus levels.

I titled this "MY Perception", because that is exactly what it is. It's the way I see it. My perception comes as the result of using my Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones and mostly my Doorway technique for years now. Throw in a bit of Robert Bruce's NEW and you have a winning ticket.

A bit about Robert Bruce's NEW technique. I don't really see eye to eye with Robert on his continual talk about "Negs". I just haven't experienced it myself. But I can't say they don't exist though. He isn't the only one that talks about that phenomenon. I will say though, Robert's NEW is one of the best things in this practice that I have ever come upon. I learned it years ago and still utilize it today. Today I use it more for "deferring pain". When my back, shoulders, neck, etc. is hurting, I just focus on my toes and begin moving/cycling etheric energy back and forth between my toes. For a new person though, experiencing "etheric energy" will be all you need to prove there is something real here, even to the most doubting Thomas out there.
Robert has a new NEW program. This one is called version #2 and can be found at this link here. Like I said, I am a huge proponent on the NEW technique. Once you feel the sensation of brushing energy up and down your body, you are sold on it. Using just that and "locking on" to that focus will lead to a shift in consciousness. But many times it will be more of a "Etheric Astral" event. What we call the RTZ or real time zone.
http://innerworlddesigns.com/circle/book12/pdf/Robert%20Bruce%20-%20New%20Energy%20Ways.pdf

Now back to my focus levels. They are very simple. I experience them a result of using he mindset that the darkness in front of me is some kind of "entrance". Whether that be a tunnel, cave, hallway, etc..
The first one, Focus 1 would be, you close your eyes and see a flat black screen in front of you, like it is framed. You can liken to it to being in a tunnel or cave that has walls. The flatness of the blackness in front of you subsides and that leads you into the next Focus level.

Focus two is when you are now becoming aware of the darkness around you. At this point, you are aware of depth. Now you can will yourself down the cave or tunnel in front of you.

The next level, Focus 3 is the "deepening". This is the result of moving down that tunnel or cave. Now you are a simple point of consciousness. You don't have to turn to see what's beside or even behind you. All you need to do is to focus on that direction and you can see.  At his point, you have 360 degree vision. The focus on what is behind you can get confusing. Especially if you initiate a mental motion into it. You will be seeing it like it is coming from in front of you, yet feel as you are moving backwards.

Focus 4 is when we get so deep that we have hit a level that is hard to describe. This is the level of "being" in areas of pure color. This is the area where we receive the "downloads" that we have talked about here on this Forum. I made a thread here years ago on just that subject. You can find that thread at this link here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/the_download_aka_the_forbidden_dream-t44872.0.html
Szaxx had this to say about it "No form, massive amounts of data?
You've connected with the source my friend."

You can move through these layers or levels very quickly. Sometimes so quick you are shocked and actually miss your cue. You are already "there", yet you are still using whatever technique you use, oblivious to that fact. The "overdoing it" will result in a failed effort.

Those Focus levels are likely the result of changes in the frequency of brain waves. You could see Focus 1, as the Alpha state. Focus 2 Delta, Focus 3 Theta and lastly Focus 4, almost a Gamma, which is the deepest you can go. It is very difficult to hold a Focus 4 for even a few seconds. We don't have the proper words to describe what that is like.

Lumaza

For the last week now, in my Phase soak sessions I have had repeated examples and adventures with "mental NPR motion". The reason I like Robert's NEW so much is that it is very easy way to sample motion that is not of our own physical bodies/vessel Earth based nature. In other words we are still receiving a form of physical input. But it's our "etheric body" that is sensing it. In Robert's case, it's the movement of "etheric energy". It's hard to explain. It's one of those things you have to experience for yourself.

In one such experience, three days ago, I began my session as normal with a couple minutes of focusing on my Healing Modality Mantra. When I was done that, I just looked into, was aware of the darkness before my closed eyes. I was aware of the flat bordered screen that was in front of me. Then a circle appeared in the distance. I locked onto it and saw it was a apple. I would guess at that point a "mental association" kicked in and made the circle into a apple. It was at a distance though and I couldn't see it that good, so I kind of "magnified" the image. Then a teaching moment kicked in. I didn't magnify anything. I drew myself closer to it or it moved towards me. Our eyes don't have a telescopic or even a microscopic ability. What had occurred was some kind of mental movement.

I use mental motion often. If I could choose one thing that would person learn to navigate the NPR, it would be to learn to utilize motion in your focus. There are people here on the Pulse that already do that. Whether that motion is due to a Hammock moving back and forth, jumping on a trampoline, watching a simple yo-yo going up and down, My mental motion seems to kick in when I am noticing the darkness before my closed eyes, with the mindset that the darkness is a tunnel, hallway, cave etc., something that one can enter.

The magnifying a object thing is a way to trick your mind into gear. You can start with the simple focus of a object in front of you. It will be kind of ghostly at this point and may disappear all together. When that happens, bring it back. I would start with a simple geometric shape and allow your "mental association" to the shape create a object. Now once you can hold it stable, magnify it, so you can see details on the object. If  it's a ball, what kind do you see? Is there any writing on it? Allow your curiosity the freedom to investigate it. When it disappears, bring it back. If it begins to morph anew though, allow it the freedom and go with the flow. Unbeknownst to you, you are learning mental NPR movement. From here you do the same with the darkness in front of your closed eyes. Go into it. Investigate, explore it. There is always something awaiting you ahead.

Now to some cool experiences I had recently via my Phase soak session. I always begin my sessions with my Healing modality Mantra. So, I don't have to include that all the time anymore here in my descriptions of my adventures.

I am noticing/aware of the darkness before my eyes. A motion forward starts to occur without my intent. It starts slow but soon takes on a wild ride. The words of the song by the band 38 Special "Hold on Loosely, but don't let go" are going through my mind. It feels like I am on a Rollercoaster of some kind and periodically a car, like a rail car appears in front of me. This goes back to the "Pace Car" scenarios that I often happen across. This ride is getting quite wild and now it's more like entering and going through visual spinning portals, wormholes, vortexes, some of color, some just of intense light. The thing is, I have no control over it. it seems, at the moment that I am not allowed to stay in one area or another. It seems the only control I have is to stay and hold on or abort it and end the session. I found that odd. But I also saw there is a lesson in this and if I had control over it, I wouldn't have seen what it was I was to see. I had to abort. It got to be much. It seemed to be a test to see how far I would go. When things began to spiral out of control, I had to end the session. It was incredibly awesome though.

Yesterday I had another cool adventure. I began my session as normal, then moved onto the noticing the flat darkness that soon took on depth. Then I started to feel movement forward. A visual soon accompanied the motion and I found myself moving forward very quickly with the visual of seeing everything behind me. That was really strange and the same "ride", with the backwards visuals continued through the entire length of the session, until I finally ended the session.

While in the NPR, I don't need appendages. Part of my opening ritual is a affirmation that "By my act of will, I release my focus over my physical body". From then on, I am a simple point of consciousness, with no limitations.

Alex77

Some years ago I posted this on another forum which looks like your zooming:
QuoteIn recent months I developed strange ability(if I can call it like that). In very relaxed state, just after wake up from sleep without trying any lucid dream techniques. With closed eyes I see images or more like scenes, it's hard to explain. They are very vivid and most of the time, they are moving. I'm not trying to imagine or visualize anything, they just appear random. The ability I'm talking about is in fact "zooming". I can zoom on every detail on the scene, the feeling is like my eyes or vision are moving around.

For example:
I see a street full of moving people and cars, a newspaper shop, living buildings (all normal stuff of a street). Now I can zoom at whatever element I get my eyes on. My line of vision is not limited to straight-line. I see that something is moving on the 2nd floor window in opposite building and I'm starting to zoom, my vision is moving slowly through people and cars to the direction of the window(I have two modes:slow zoom, fast zoom 2x,4x,6x). I see a man face, he is moving in the kitchen. I zoom more and now I'm in the room, can look around if I wish. He sat at the table and start reading a newspaper, I get curious about the newspaper and zoom more. Now I can see the articles, but I can't recognize the language. I only saw the date which is roughly five years from now! My focus suddenly collapse and my vision become blank.

I experimented a lot with it, latter on I even developed a technique based on it.

Lumaza

Quote from: Alex77 on August 09, 2021, 19:34:36
Some years ago I posted this on another forum which looks like your zooming:
I experimented a lot with it, latter on I even developed a technique based on it.
Alex, we seem to be caught in some kind of "Hundredth Monkey effect". Before you get excited that I referred to you as a monkey. I referred to myself as that as well. I did it to explain my meaning. Here are a few quotes based on the Hundred Monkey effect:
"Hundredth Monkey is a beautiful metaphor for a phenomena that is being increasingly proven scientifically. It is like the tipping point when just one more person having an awareness could close the loop or complete the blueprint for this knowledge. After that, everyone can tab into the collective conscious to download the data."
 and
"The hundredth monkey effect is a hypothetical phenomenon in which a new behavior or idea is spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea. The behavior was said to propagate even to groups that are physically separated and have no apparent means of communicating with each other."

I have been looking for others that experience things like I do. Throughout my life, I found a few here and there. I found some here in past and present Members of the Pulse.

One of those people that I did find that mirrors some of my own experiences is the famed Author "Whitley Strieber". I heard him in a Radio interview years ago and when I did, I almost spit my coffee out. He was explaining the exact same phenomenon that had been occurring with basically all of my life, starting as a young child. In it, I would feel something at my feet. I would then feel my legs rising and the next thing I know, I am being dragged out of a window or a wall. At my home here now when it happens, I am always dragged down our hallway and out our patio window. I have never seen who it was that was dragging me though. Whitley said he does and he says it's ETs.

Once I had the basics of Phasing down years ago I somehow started coming across a school of sorts. This teaching seemed to be based on what I teach here to people that are reading this read here today, the "Doorway technique". This teaching seemed to come as a result of "downloads" of information that were shared with me in my sessions. I haven't invented the wheel. Alex, neither have you. We both seem to have come across the same "collective link" though. Many others have as well. It's just we haven't all "congealed" yet. Meaning , we haven't all came together so as to form a whole or produce a result as of yet.

William Henry, who is well known for his part on the show Ancient Aliens always says "Mankind is a species with Amnesia". This is true. But, the memories, the knowledge do return to those that seek it. That's what is happening to the "collective consciousness" still today. We are remembering how to create that wheel again. Alex, you, I and many others have tapped into something incredible. I know we can go so much further with it. But for some reason, very few people seem to want to go that extra mile. Om Casey, a member of this Forum here has gone that extra mile.  The only problem is she is still searching for the "Monkey's" (I use that term solely in a description to my above conversation), just as I am still doing today. She is building programs to utilize a conscious collective grouping. But it's really hard to find those "diamonds in the rough"!

All the knowledge of who we are and what extraordinary things we can do are accessed in the Akashic records. We just need to remember where to look to find it there!   :-)  

Alex77

Quote from: Lumaza on August 11, 2021, 00:30:00
 Alex, we seem to be caught in some kind of "Hundredth Monkey effect". Before you get excited that I referred to you as a monkey. I referred to myself as that as well. I did it to explain my meaning. Here are a few quotes based on the Hundred Monkey effect:
"Hundredth Monkey is a beautiful metaphor for a phenomena that is being increasingly proven scientifically. It is like the tipping point when just one more person having an awareness could close the loop or complete the blueprint for this knowledge. After that, everyone can tab into the collective conscious to download the data."
 and
"The hundredth monkey effect is a hypothetical phenomenon in which a new behavior or idea is spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea. The behavior was said to propagate even to groups that are physically separated and have no apparent means of communicating with each other."

I have been looking for others that experience things like I do. Throughout my life, I found a few here and there. I found some here in past and present Members of the Pulse.
I also found(not invented) others beside zooming, scrolling(intention of seeing part of the image outside of the visible frame), rotation(intention of seeing something from impossible angle), motion(intention of seeing image moving on its own) - like play/pause from video player, Grabbing (when an image becomes more stable, intentionally grab it with mind hands and pick it up, there is a chance that I will be pulled in).
One of those people that I did find that mirrors some of my own experiences is the famed Author "Whitley Strieber". I heard him in a Radio interview years ago and when I did, I almost spit my coffee out.
This also happened to me one time.  :-D
QuoteHe was explaining the exact same phenomenon that had been occurring with basically all of my life, starting as a young child. In it, I would feel something at my feet. I would then feel my legs rising and the next thing I know, I am being dragged out of a window or a wall. At my home here now when it happens, I am always dragged down our hallway and out our patio window. I have never seen who it was that was dragging me though. Whitley said he does and he says it's ETs.
I think people look at the wrong direction when they say ETs.
Once I had the basics of Phasing down years ago I somehow started coming across a school of sorts. This teaching seemed to be based on what I teach here to people that are reading this read here today, the "Doorway technique". This teaching seemed to come as a result of "downloads" of information that were shared with me in my sessions. I haven't invented the wheel. Alex, neither have you. We both seem to have come across the same "collective link" though. Many others have as well.
I never said that I have invented the wheel, I use terms like found and developed, the same goes for Newton, he didn't invent the gravity, he found it. Telekinesis exist right now, so if tomorrow I develop telekinesis that won't mean I invented her.
All the knowledge of who we are and what extraordinary things we can do are accessed in the Akashic records. We just need to remember where to look to find it there!   :-)  
I don't think you can find everything on that *place, some information can only be found on higher planes. When you are saying "of who we are" are you referring to human beings?

Lumaza

Quote from: Alex77 on August 11, 2021, 18:49:47
I also found(not invented) others beside zooming, scrolling(intention of seeing part of the image outside of the visible frame), rotation(intention of seeing something from impossible angle), motion(intention of seeing image moving on its own) - like play/pause from video player, Grabbing (when an image becomes more stable, intentionally grab it with mind hands and pick it up, there is a chance that I will be pulled in).
Ditto! I experience the same thing. See what happens when you let your defenses down? You can actually have civilized conversations with others that are ready and willing to listen.

QuoteI think people look at the wrong direction when they say ETs.
One person's ET is another person's Angel or Demon. It's all in the perception!  :wink:

QuoteI never said that I have invented the wheel, I use terms like found and developed, the same goes for Newton, he didn't invent the gravity, he found it. Telekinesis exist right now, so if tomorrow I develop telekinesis that won't mean I invented her.
I came to that conclusion because the way your words seem to imply "ownership". Read through your posts here and you will see what I mean.

QuoteI don't think you can find everything on that *place, some information can only be found on higher planes.
Lol, that is the "higher planes"!  :-)

QuoteWhen you are saying "of who we are" are you referring to human beings?
I mean we the "Spiritual Beings", that have chosen to incarnate here in these "vessels" of ours, to have a "Human" experience.

Lumaza

In another recent thread here, there is a discussion about how to turn those "grainy faded images" that we first get, into a full-blown and vivid scenario. You can read more on that discussion in this thread here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/cant_see_images_anymore_lost_ability_please_give_me_your_opinions-t48194.0.html;msg377047#new

I am re-posting that quote from Frank Kepple here because it describes the visual aspect that my Doorway thread was created to achieve.

"The visuals you imagine at first are used mainly as a gateway to Focus 10. At which point the natural Phasing process is kick-started. Here you switch from perceiving visuals generated as part of an imaginary rundown, to perceiving visuals which begin being played to you as part of the Phasing process.

The visuals tend to have a kind of thread which you simply follow. As such they do have the effect of being a kind of gateway to further focus levels. But the key difference is the visuals are actually being played to you, as opposed to you generating them.

I've mentioned before about how followers of the Moen-school Focussed Attention methods are taught to make contact with former loved-ones who are resident in an area they call the Afterlife. They do this by first imagining talking to them about some topic they would normally have done, and in a similar situation to which they would have been while Physical.

Next they are taught to be on the lookout for anything that comes about that is not on their imaginary script. If they perceive something to that effect, they follow along the thread of it and see where it leads.

The visual rundown example I gave in the monster thread follows along similar lines. Where you first choose some kind of metaphysical imagery to suit your tastes. Not something too simple else your mental focus will dissipate and you'll lose all realisation of Self as your body goes to sleep. But not something so complex and detailed you begin to engage in an act of creative visualisation. Which tends to prevent the body from falling asleep.

Doing this you start to get instances where suddenly you think, hang on a minute, I never imagined that! Which tends to have the unfortunate effect of zapping you out of it, at first."

That quote came from this thread that Frank had made in the past here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/focusing_inward_and_visualizing-t4192.0.html

Lumaza

Hmm, who would have thought "progressive relaxation" combined with a bit of "creative visualization" would lead one to fall asleep in 2 minutes.  :-o :roll: :-D Now, if one could only keep their awareness during that time, then they could ..................................................................................... and we would have a real story here. Perhaps Tik Tok and the Military should teach that too, lol!  :-)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tiktok-sleep-hack-developed-military-002805070.html

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on January 27, 2022, 13:54:13
Hmm, who would have thought "progressive relaxation" combined with a bit of "creative visualization" would lead one to fall asleep in 2 minutes.  :-o :roll: :-D Now, if one could only keep their awareness, then they could ..................................................................................... and we would have a real story here. Perhaps Tik Tok and the Military should teach that too, lol!  :-)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tiktok-sleep-hack-developed-military-002805070.html

I have actually tried the progressive relaxation starting from your toes and relaxing each muscle one by one all the way to the top of your head. You feel like you will float away. However, the technique from this guy, if he only added one more detail - to imagine swaying on the canoe or hammock, this added motion will have people waking up in Sleep Paralysis and freaking out haha, if they don't know what is SP.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

Following the "Canoe Rundown" theme, if the swaying doesn't result in an exit, then just continue the visualization and imagine laying down in the canoe and going backward off a hundred foot waterfall...that might elicit an exit or even a Phasing, lol.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

My first "consciously aware" experience came as the result of the "imprint' left in my mind's eye while "candle staring". My next years of successful experiences came through a progressive relaxation process, which soon led to "hypnagogic imagery". That imagery soon took on a life of its own.

Many people tend to think that the process of "progressive relaxation" has to be long and drawn out. It doesn't take long at all. Actually, it takes longer to write the steps down then it does to cycle through the entire progression process, lol!  :-)

...and like Lightbeam and EV said, add some "motion" to your focal target or creative imagery and you have a winning combination!  :-)

Sammie

I cant' say I have practised progressive relaxation regularly much myself. But I myself never really get to that relaxed feeling u get in a good sleep right when waking up.
If I am in a conscious state(and aware of my body) I am almost always pretty tense. I have tried to do progressive relaxation. But I just can't seem to reach deeper relaxation with conscious effort..?
It just makes me feel less relaxed if anything :O Any suggestions?

Lumaza

Quote from: Sammie on January 29, 2022, 16:37:14
I cant' say I have practised progressive relaxation regularly much myself.
There's your answer right there! I cant' say I have practised progressive relaxation regularly much myself. What does that say to you? Practice, practice, practice.

You don't need to use the progressive relaxation technique. There are tons of other techniques that you can experiment with. Some are based on utilizing your other senses.  The progressive relaxation tech is made to make you, well. as it says, "relaxed"!  :wink:

It's pretty hard to lose your physical body focus when your focus is locked onto your physical body's sensations. In other words. you need to find a way to relieve and release that physical tension, otherwise, you won't find much success with Astral Projection period. Your physical body will in turn inhibit your ability to release, simply, because you will stay locked on it or should I say "to it". Astral projection has to do with the ability of one to be able to release their physical focus long enough that they may experience another or "elsewhere". How you achieve that is up to you.

Marzillian

Quote from: Lumaza on August 17, 2015, 07:20:15
Everything you can imagine is real."
             Pablo Picasso

...so true !

Quote from: Lumaza on August 17, 2015, 07:20:15Where does the doorway lead?

I use blank rectangular cards to connect astral shapes. They're like little doors. If i built a microcosm on the table in the kitchen, i place such a card connected to the proper plane of that microcosm. Then, on the table in my living room i have another microcosm and do the same.
So... they lead to another universe.

Nice stick! The techniques are definitely recommended.

Good day.

Sammie

Thanks for your reply. I think I will try focusing in on "elsewhere" rather than relaxation. As I feel that would probably help me let go of the physical more easily

Lumaza

It's been quite a while since I posted here in this thread. If there is anyone out there that is using the Doorway technique and or does their own Phase sessions, I have a new target of focus for you.

For a while now, I have been focusing on a book that is in front of me. I close my eyes, do my Phase routine, then I immediately focus on the book that is in the darkness before my closed eyes. I don't image a book. At first, it is just the darkness, but I "know" the book is there and pretty soon it will appear. The pages aren't to be read though. Instead, they are to be "felt", as in, they are to consume your focus into them. Almost every time I have done this now, a very vivid encounter occurred. Those adventures, were of all different kinds. Most of them have begun with a kind of spiraling experience. Almost all of the experiences had some kind of "mental motion" attached to them, leading to "portals" of a kinds, in different shapes and sizes.

LightBeam

I just did a session per your instructions and after 5 minutes focusing on the space outside my body, I saw as a visual the Miky Way spinning. I also felt the spinning sensation, like the galaxy was sucking me in. Maybe because I am in the Miky Way galaxy at present, I just felt its energy movement. But there was a star shining much brighter on the opposite side of where I/Earth was positioned. I don't know the map of the constellations and I don't know what start system there may be in that location, but it was drawing my attention to it by pulsing with its light.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 08, 2023, 18:26:45
I just did a session per your instructions and after 5 minutes focusing on the space outside my body, I saw as a visual the Miky Way spinning. I also felt the spinning sensation, like the galaxy was sucking me in. Maybe because I am in the Miky Way galaxy at present, I just felt its energy movement. But there was a star shining much brighter on the opposite side of where I/Earth was positioned. I don't know the map of the constellations and I don't know what start system there may be in that location, but it was drawing my attention to it by pulsing with its light.
For some reason, that focus target seems to be a unique "trigger". Many of my experiences have begun from that "star field" that you spoke of. I would then mentally move towards the brightest light/star and see what there is to see. It's weird how the expectations of a open book in front of me can morph into a completely different scenario so quickly. There have been times that I do actually see a huge open ancient looking book in front of me. I then motion towards it. Once in a while I can see some kind of symbols or "cuneiform" on the pages. But then the morphing occurs and a whole different scenario opens up. I have never seen any actual "words", as in one of our many languages on the pages. Just symbols! The pages are old. The pages are akin to a kind of scroll paper. I guess it could be "papyrus". Could this be the "Akashic Records"? I'm sure they would come in all different shapes and forms.

LightBeam

great experiences, Lu! I will go further next time.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

Interesting. I might give the ancient book method a try one time. I'm fascinated by the Akashic Records and would love to 'read' them.