News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

THE GRID

Previous topic - Next topic

Maryssima

Hi, guys,
has someone of you seen the grey grid while being into the 3d blackness?
I always see it: sometimes it looks like a grey grid, like a blinD venetian or a white neural web or grey dots on a disfuncional TV monitor.
What do you do when see it?
Which is the nature of this thing?
Thank you so much.
MARY

Nameless

Hi Mary,
I have seen this grid. I'm not sure what it's function was but I feel it is no longer functioning as designed. It feels sticky to me, like an old spider web. I tend to ignore it and pass through.

Have you tried approaching or passing through?

ETA:
There is also a grid around the Earth. This particular grid is very bright and active. There is a point of brilliant light at each intersection of this grid. At times I stay inside the grid and others go beyond it and at those times I do energy work to increase the light points.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Maryssima

Hi, Nameless, the grey grid I see, precedes my coming into wonderful adventures ore meeting myloved relatives passed away.
I watch passively the greed.
MARY

Volgerle

It could be part of the travel system connecting realities.

I also see black and grey mostly but it all is more like a 'smoke' and constanly moving. Sometimes like a galaxy swirling.

See also the stickied Void article in this forum for more descriptions by projectors all over the place.

Once I discovered the Grid also from within a (more malleable ... haha, here we go again ...) F2-reality. I posted it in my journal back then. For convencience, here's a copy:

Quote10/May/2013
The Grid

There was more to this lucidventure but I cut it short. It's just to mention a known phenomenon I encountered for the first time in the astral and can put it on my list of 'haves' now.

I am in my garden and try to lift off from the ground. As many times before, 'astral gravity' holds me down and I can only fly until up to the houses' roof tops or a little higher. I then decide to fly horizontally over the city. I make it a little higher and am right under what seems to be a cloud cover.

I had the idea to test out if I can now get a little higher and indeed I make it into the clouds. Suddenly the vista changes dramatically. I see lines, pixels, some symbols all swirling around me. It does not last long, maybe about 2 seconds or so, and I dive down again into the astral realm. I did not try it a second time.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Are we all really living in The Matrix? Bodies and minds? Seems this way to me.

It was funny how it seemed like I emerged from under water for felt 2-3 seconds, saw the "real" world behind it all, and then dived down again into the simulation of my astral / lucid dreamscape. The "water" experience was pretty malleable and dream-like, that's why I assume that it was my own creational space within the astral, or a dream simulation set up for me?

In this space, there was - amongst other things - also a test where I helped a child who had a flat tyre on her bike. It was also a kind of healing situation supposedly. But due to the instability and malleability of the environment I assume it was a simulation as a training for the 'real thing'. It seems Besh and "Bibi", two of my helpers, are somehow waiting for me to become fit and help them with child retrievals.

And maybe this kind of "simulation" was not intended to be broken free from unexpectedly, even if only for a short moment. I might kind of 'tricked' the creators of this mini-matrix simulation space set up to test me. It seemed like a glitch in the matrix somehow, a crack to escape from the training space. When I dived back down (like going under water) everything was normal again, like before, which I find amazing.

Maryssima

It's very kind of you, Nameless!
Very interesting your post you did copy for me.
Thank you a lot.
Mary

EscapeVelocity

Personally, I have no experience of any kind of grid; although I have read of several types.

Nameless' description of a kind of Earth Grid is fairly commonly described.

Robert Bruce describes an energetic Astral grid and has it pictured on the back cover of his Astral Dynamics book. Within each grid-frame is an architectural structure that can be focused upon and utilized as a transport framework. I think that I have observed this a few times but not acted upon it.

That is about all that I have to offer on this subject.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Maryssima

Hi, Escapevelocity, thank you very much for your paticipation.
I'll watch the cover of the R. Bruce's book.
:)

Lumaza

Hi Mary, I am late with my response here. I am a merchant at our State fair here in Minnesota and the prep and actually working of our booth, consumes my focus in the month of August every year.

I thought this video by Marie D. Jones would be interesting for you to see. I experience this "Grid" quite a bit in my adventures. It's not always the same though. I have posted here in the past with some of my Grid like adventures. One that resembled a visual similar to that of the old Tiger Wood's golf game with the way they showed the "lie" while attempting a putt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiqUddPXIZA

Edit: Here is a link to one of those adventures I experienced with a "Grid like" atmosphere and appearance.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html;msg366228#msg366228
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

madmagus

Don't you know, we're all digital.  You're just seeing some of the framework sitting in the background.   :evil:

Lumaza

Quote from: madmagus on October 06, 2019, 02:59:20
Don't you know, we're all digital.  You're just seeing some of the framework sitting in the background.   :evil:
From what I have seen in the NPRs (non physical realms), that's likely not far from the truth!  :| :?

I had one experience in the past where I came across a area, some new World, but the land was being developed by other beings there just to make me feel comfortable. I finally noticed what they were doing and told them I wanted to see their true reality and realm, not my own. When I said that, the scene went dark except for a very faint grid pattern. I could see that they were beings of light.

In that experience I could see the actual land mass, trees etc. being created right before my eyes. When that scene first revealed itself, I was flying or moving in some way at about tree level. I then explored the new area/World there. As I was moving around exploring, my motion forward began to speed up. It sped up so fast that I could actually view the scene being created right before my eyes. Needless to say, it was very bizarre! It seemed akin to a computer program being created right before my eyes.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Phildan1

I had a similar experience in this terrain generation thing a few times which I noticed. It was my family home and I opened up our main entrance door with a guide, then I saw that instantly a terrain was generating in front of me in the distance lol, trees, fountains, flower beds, etc Those are not there in the physical. The NP is amazing, I guess being physically focused here makes it more amazing, I mean lets us be amazed more.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Lumaza

This ought to be interesting. Here is the header from tonight's Oct 13th 2019 episode of Coast to Coast AM.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/
To listen free click on the "Media" tab and then "Local Stations". This will open up a map whereas you can click on your State/Province in North America and find a local radio station that has the program. I know you can also listen to it free from other Countries around the World. To do that I guess you need to do a Google search to find it.

"Second Half: There is a mysterious grid that is the fabric of everything, according to Jason Quitt. This grid is the template that all structures and life forms are born from, with wisdom passed down generation to generation through symbols, myths, and teachings. "

Jason Quitt is often a guest on Coast to Coast AM and he always has some kind of interesting intriguing topic to talk about.

The first two hours of the show will have Scott Wolters on it. Here's the header for that as well. Sounds interesting too.
"First Half: Knights Templar expert Scott Wolter joins Jimmy Church (Twitter) to discuss new scientific findings and documents that show a vastly different story of North American history than the current narrative."

madmagus

In the one or two interviews that i have heard with Jason Quitt, he seemed fairly straight forward with his discussions and didn't fall into a lot of woo woo.  I enjoyed them.  I used to listen a lot to coast to coast, but after a while they got a bit repetitive.  Yet, they do still have some good shows popping up now and again.  Thanks for the heads up.