News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Napping Method

Previous topic - Next topic

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

Something strange happened when I tried this method I read in a free ebook, called School of Out of Body travel by Michael Raduga. I successfully did the method during the night at around 10pm after reading half of the ebook.

Here it is in a Nutshell:

* Take A nap at some point during the day

* Then, after some time, Lay down again and stay still for ten minutes. Your body should be relaxed, and be mindful since ten minutes can feel like an hour, so be patient. ( I took my nap at around 6pm, then i layed down at 10pm, stood still, Then proceeded.)

* Next, look into the darkness in your eyes. The magic happens here. You should see relatively clear images, observe them, but don't think to hard on them and just let them pass.

* Finally what should happen after observing images in about 5-15 seconds automatically,  You would be sucked into the last scene you saw. When I tried I was sucked into the image of a strange high school but there were people i recognized, such as my reading teacher. Apparently, I was in the NP,  but as a lucid dream! Nevertheless it was successful even though i didn't AP.

My only problem is that I don't know how to astral project from a lucid dream! XD
"If you fall, i got you." - The floor

ThaomasOfGrey

Interesting method, I will try it. I often see the visions but they aren't really behind my eyes, it is more like lucid imagination. How would you describe your state of mind when you are viewing the images?

How would an astral projection be different from the experience you had?