News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The "falling sensation"

Previous topic - Next topic

CFTraveler

Quote from: soarin12 on October 06, 2013, 15:17:01
Can you reach AP from your daytime trance?  If so, Is it natural to you or did you have to work long and hard? Any tips you can give? I can only AP anywhere from before bed to about the next 7 or 8 hrs.  I'd love to be able to do it in the afternoon cuz I have time then, but nope, have never gotten it yet.
I can, as easy as night- I just comes naturally. The only tip is, do it at a time when things are quiet and no one is there to distract you.  To me, the morning is best, after lunch is harder.
Don't have any 'real' tips, just do it in a quiet place, like your bedroom, but not on your bed (or prop yourself up so that you're in a different position than your usual sleeping position.)
Why?

soarin12

Thanks for those tips everyone.  I have been sleeping too many hrs. during the night, too.

Jdeadevil

Quote from: soarin12 on October 07, 2013, 22:52:07
Thanks for those tips everyone.  I have been sleeping too many hrs. during the night, too.

Yeah that's probably my problem too.

Jdeadevil

I tried last night, and I start getting light vibrations, like my back started wobbling up and down down to my waist. And every few seconds my subconscious would give me a random imagination flash (you know those random 1-second clips that randomly appear). Was it working? Lol

soarin12

Sounds like your almost there!  Keep at it.  :)

Jdeadevil

Contenteo

I have found the falling/sinking/melting sensation to be an indicator of entering a F15 state. F15 is Monroe's "no time zone". Once I reach a strong F12, the falling/sinking occurs as the kickoff to a series with a whole bunch of other jazz in the path to a conscious exit OBE. I actually search the melting feeling out as a milestone when I get to that point.

I must note that I have obtained the sinking feeling early in the phasing process and I have had it lead nowhere. My justification for this is, to have success in a conscious exit OBE attempt, it appears one must be in the right mind state and focus level, before 'pulling this trigger.'

I would love to hear some more opinions to this, I've been meaning to make a topic like this for a while. Bravo.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Jdeadevil

I've been observing it closely, and been using it with counting backwards from 100. I made myself fall asleep last night using the counting method, which was rare for me 'cause it usually takes ages to fall asleep. But I've also noticed that the weird floating/sinking feeling occurs more often the deeper it takes you. It's difficult to remain patient but I have yet to fall asleep anywhere as easily as I fall asleep on my bed, so I can use that as an advantage and keep observing.

Jdeadevil

So I did what I said last post and counted backwards in the morning, and I started to feel like I was extremely heavy, muscles that felt strapped to the bed. But my body wasn't asleep, I lost patience and moved easily.

TeenageWitch22

Honestly if you dont feel like getting up in the morning, I think it is best anyway to just imagine yourself waking up like 1-2 hours later (or even less) and if you picture it in your mind then you will wake up.

It's best to wake up near the end of your first dream. You will remember your dreams then snap right out of them. When you wake up, (at least if you're like me) you will already be in a sort of half-vibrational state. Just one thing I've noticed with a little guidance from some online article (good read, forgot the link).

From there, it's really a matter of controlling the vibrations and relaxing deeper.

Jdeadevil

I've woken up in an OBE before, needed to get up but really didn't want to, so I caught myself walking in the corridor. OBE only lasted a few seconds though