News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

topic changed

Previous topic - Next topic

neg removal5

Hey Pod3

Those who follow the good book are usually the ones that attract them.  If you remember the 12 apostles.  The negs were after them all the time.  It's usually the ones that are out partying all the time that the fallen angels and negs don't mess with.  The negs usually mess with those who are a threat to finding ways to counter or destroy their corrupt organization in the spiritual realm.  
    If you noticed I already mentioned prayer as number 1 on my post. You did not add anything that wasn't already mentioned.  I'm looking for people to post replies to information they have that hasn't already been mentioned in the post.  I'm also looking for open minded people who don't already think they know everything, and who have ideas and other information to share.  Have a good day.

jacktheninja

Dude there's this potion-type deal that south american shamans use called ayahuasca ... I think that's how you spell it, it's supposed to drive negs crazy, they'll leave your body if you drink it and stuff. It's mostly boiled down lemon juice with mimosa root, but um it kinda makes you hallucinate, a lot.

neg removal5

In Response

I looked up the word "ayahuasca" on the internet.  You did spell it right.  I tried to find something on the internet that dealt with the ingredients you had mentioned, but have not been able to find a list of the complete ingredients yet.  Most of the web pages also talk about the halluciatory affects of the plant.  I couldn't find any pages that talked about how it can be used to detach an entity off of a person, but I bet there are some web pages on it.  If you find anymore information concerning the plant or web pages that talk how it can be used against "negs", be sure to let us know about it.  Have a good day.

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by neg removal5

Hey Pod3

Those who follow the good book are usually the ones that attract them.  If you remember the 12 apostles.  The negs were after them all the time.  It's usually the ones that are out partying all the time that the fallen angels and negs don't mess with.  The negs usually mess with those who are a threat to finding ways to counter or destroy their corrupt organization in the spiritual realm.  
    If you noticed I already mentioned prayer as number 1 on my post. You did not add anything that wasn't already mentioned.  I'm looking for people to post replies to information they have that hasn't already been mentioned in the post.  I'm also looking for open minded people who don't already think they know everything, and who have ideas and other information to share.  Have a good day.

Neg Removal5,

I feel I'm open minded and I certainly don't know everything. All I have to offer you is my own direct experience of the nonphysical, which certainly wouldn't fill the pages of the gargantuan New Age Astral Religion, part of which continues to foster the belief in 'evil' and the 'boogie man/men'---no different than what organized religion has accomplished through the centuries. "Negs' are addicts. Some know they've died, some don't. They are so narrowly focused in on getting their 'fix' (to get drunk, to have sex, to create fear, to get justice and the list goes on and on and on) that they're about as dangerous to those in the physical as is a misquito trying to do it's thing on your arm. The beliefs IN what we're told they're possibly capable of, that they can somehow have power over us and ruin our day *is what gives them power in the first place*. Beliefs have power. In my view, most of what is described as 'neg attack' is nothing more than a person's misconceptions/misunderstanding due to fear, fear-based beliefs. The belief that we can be attacked, possessed or fooled with beyond our control...the belief that we thus need protection and all that entails, is what keeps the neg experiences going full swing. Whatever beliefs we carry into the nonphysical is mirrored back to us, and it's actually a great learning tool: it's an opportunity to see what we may not want to have in our life anymore, such as fear-based beliefs.

A friend of mine years ago woke up from a very real dream, as she put it, in a state of sheer terror. A demon had been attacking her, trying to claw her face. Her religion supported such a possibility. Within the first half hour of wakefulness she could give a fairly good description of the demon...but it wasn't long before she was throughly confused because she couldn't explain why she also just knew the demon had something to do with her aunt: her aunt's face was then superimposed over the 'demon's' in her memory. She then got a phone call--a relative announcing that her aunt had died within the hour. And my friend then realized that her aunt had simply been stopping by, to say she was leaving the physical, and it had always been her aunt's custom to greet her neice and others by placing both hands on their cheeks--holding a person's face with her hands--as a loving gesture. Where did the seemingly very real image of the demon come from, and her initial terror? Her beliefs created them.

Have a good day and take care,

Ginny

neg removal5

message elsewhere