Tricksters,. Physical and non physical manifestations

Previous topic - Next topic

DarknChildlike

Hi everyone, I'm doing pretty well. As some of you know a good friend of mine died about two weeks ago I believe and I've been doing as well as I can I suppose. I feel he is in a much better place. He was merely a shadow of his former self for the past five years after a car wreck disabled him to a very large degree. So I'm happy for him now.

Anyways, I want to talk about trickster entities from different dimensions.

I know nearly nothing about this subject. I've been witnessing some strange manifestations physically in my home that don't make a lot of sense. And I want to get a better footing on the subject.

Things have moved around, a metal clamp on my sugar bowl that is really strong metal was straight when I made a cup of coffee same day several hours later it was bent severely. My mother who kind of abandoned me to take care of my disabled father, her second life scenario fell apart and she had no where to go and so I and my brothers and father are trying to help her even though she kinda made us damaged goods in a way it all is coming full circle. But anyway she came to my house for the first time a several months this day and she shows up I go to make a cup of coffee for us both and it tripped me out so bad it was bent... no one home but me, I have two of the same jar. One big one smaller. I tried my hardest to bend the other one and I couldn't I asked if she did it on accident and she says no I haven't why is it bent and I showed her the non bent one.. I wasn't distressed but I knew something was going on.. I thought okay wth I've seen weirder stuff but it's usually out of body,. Not here? I didn't become to awfully agitated but alarms were going off in my mind.

When my fiancé was with me a day or two later we were making coffee again I asked her if she new about it, she said yeah that's weird.. and she didn't think much of it, I pressed her further and showed her how strong intact the metal is I can't bend it DID YOU bend it somehow accidentally?" And at that exact moment the lights flickered rapidly.. this is just one example that there is something going on but I welcome the strange. I can from my experience control myself now enough to reject those entities and try to change things a bit, atleast very recently I have proved to myself that I can hang in the deep end of the pool. If in my dreams I am frightened it reminds me I am awake and I literally close my eyes cover my ears and say I don't have to listen to this thank you for reminding me! And zap it's gone! Clear! Lumaza has helped me with that a bit, although idk if he would say to clear them he seems more into making friends with them turning devils into angels and I will get there someday.

What I'm saying is I'm not afraid but, is this something different? Should I be shook by this? Should I change the way I deal with this entity I have been welcoming it what ever it is. Maybe they need help? Maybe we will meet up and he can teach me to tap dance? Who knows, yeah? ;) lol

Can you guys please let me know if you have had any of this kind of phenomenon happen?

Thanks!

EscapeVelocity

And I really don't have much experience with this phenomenon, but the timing of your friends transition seems probable. Maybe it is just your friend demonstrating from the other side and confirming his continuing existence that he can still be a part of your life.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on February 15, 2020, 04:38:12
And I really don't have much experience with this phenomenon, but the timing of your friends transition seems probable. Maybe it is just your friend demonstrating from the other side and confirming his continuing existence that he can still be a part of your life.
That's the first thing that came to my mind as well. A friendly "hello" from the other side. A way to say, "Hey, I'm alright". Things like this happen often. It's just that most people aren't aware of it. It really needs to be something strange like that to actually catch your attention!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Very probably it's just your friend saying hi. What may seem bad is quite often due to limits. Your friend is limited by his own understanding just as you are. People don't magically obtain all the answers and know how to affect their world just because they've passed over. There's still a lot of learning to do. Perhaps he doesn't realize his own strength. I've had many experiences like this and mostly just acknowledge them and move on.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

DarknChildlike

Wow, thanks guys! I honestly didn't make that connection at all! It's very possible, after all I have been sending him messages that I am trying to bring myself to his level so we can communicate one last time.

That's what I wonder is this, with deities spirits masters teachers and guides I would assume that I personally need to raise myself to their level in order to communicate. I would also assume it's the same with the deceased,?

But then again, that's not always the case. And sometimes the non initiated and complete atheist may have a very spiritual experience and be contacted by his loved ones.

I just never made that leap in logic because that's how I thought. I am used to bringing myself into deep trances in order to communicate the field and never have assumed IT, or THEM, or the divine to happen upon me. I've always seemed it out. And I believe it is this way because of free will. You can choose to never have a spiritual experience, all you need do is keep your blinders on and stay in your lane.

Asking for a visit is the first steps sometimes, I just didn't expect it to work like that, but I am always getting surprises and can never decide fully one way or the other on the current true state of the non physical in general because it is ALWAYS changing and different when ever I think I got it I'm given another piece that begs the question instead of resolving the answer.

Anyways thanks a lot homies. I am going to keep an open mind and will tell of any other phenomenon I encounter but for now I am going to choose to believe it was Chris. Not that I have ever felt any romance for this friend but it's a romantic notion that a child hood friend with a heavy heart and mind is visited by his long sick best friend the same day or the day after he has quit himself from waking life and left for the long journey. And that gives me a lot of hope and inspires me.

Until something else comes up I like that idea.

Back to the topic of tricksters and phenomenon I would still like to hear from others and their experiences with ANY paranormal activity. It's always fun to hear of others lives and scenarios and some of the completely nonsensical or scary things that happen in this ingenious world.

LightBeam

There are many reports of similar experiences when someone looses a loved one or a friend and tries to communicate. I have a friend that invited a ghost hunters in her house because she started finding dimes all around the house after her mother died. Her children were feeling like their hairs are being pulled, and her husband was feeling chills in the air. The hunters caught on camera many orbs flying all over the house and a photo with a distorted shadow image of her mother's face on the glass door.

For me, I have noticed that I start breaking things for no reason, for example, my hand holds a glass of water and the hand will release by itself, dropping the glass, or will sweep a plate off the counter. These are not my movements. It's like someone takes control of my hands for a split second. Someone is getting my attention and showing me that is here with me. This usually happens when my family has problems and we are all worried. When I start breaking things, my sister always calls me and tells me she has dreams about my dad and other deceased relatives. Shortly after these occurrences start to happen, the problems resolve quickly. We came to the conclusion that these are signs that my dad and the rest of the family or guides are here, they are showing us that they are helping and soon everything will be ok. And it really happens.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow