News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tunnel Vision

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Lately I have been experiencing the NPR/Astral (Non Physical Realms/Realities), from every possible angle I can. The weird thing is I will have consecutive nights of the same experiences. Examples of this, last week I had 4 days of consecutive False Awakening. Every day the FAs became more and more harder to become consciously aware that I was in. I wrote about this last week here.

But now I am on to another consecutive night adventure and this one is awaking mild SP (Sleep Paralysis), then relaxing into it and ALLOWING it to progress. The next thing I know I can see a round opening in front of me and people there. But these last 3 days, the visual has been solely through "tunnel vision". The best way I can describe it is "looking through a Toilet Paper roll", because it feels just like that. Actually when I awoke, I went to the my bathroom, pulled my Toilet Paper roll from the holder and looked through and sure enough, it was pretty close to my NP visuals.

Each of the 3 nights this has happened I can see that there is a actual scene at the other end of the tunnel, (Toilet Paper roll, lol), but no matter what I do, I can't enter it or get any closer. This means that I can only see so much of the scene. The scene is as realistic as this physical reality is as well.  This has been challenging and perplexing to me because normally I can just let the scene grow itself when this happens or even will myself to see more. But right now, it's not working. So, I guess I get to see life there through a Toilet Paper roll, lol!  :-D

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!  :-)

AAAAAAAA

This is what I see when I meditate sometimes. It's like I can move through the tunnel, but even though I constantly can move forward, I never make it to the end of the tunnel .

Szaxx

Does it have that familiar 'test' feel to it?
It may be a demonstration of reduced abilities to see how you cope under pressure.
You'll be doing one legged retrievals with a crystal eyepatch soon lol.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

EscapeVelocity

It sounds a bit like remote-viewing, maybe dimensionally.

All I know is you better hurry up and come up with a better name for it; otherwise it might become forever known as Lionheart's Remote-Viewing Toilet Paper Roll Technique! :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lionheart

Szaxx, it could have been test. Everything usually is there. Last night unfortunately I didn't sleep. I laid down to sleep, but no sleep came. I hope this doesn't have a 3-4 day pattern as well. I'm exhausted today.  :-P

EV, "Lionheart's Remote-Viewing Toilet Paper Roll Technique" has a certain ring to it, lol!  :lol:

ChampagneCharlie

Sounds like a James Bond intro style experience  :-D

firefox

That happens to me aswell it seems to be after a lucid dream

Rakkso

Actually Lionheart's Remote-Viewing Toilet Paper Technique (lol) resemblances some of the book "Remote Viewing Secrets - A handbook" by Josehp McMoneagle. I got it from the word wide web and in it he describes Remote-Viewing as a martial art. with levels that go white, yellow, orange, brown, black (first, second, third, fourth stage), Red/Black Belt or Great Master.

So it sounds so me like you are pretty much amongst these late levels, perhaps it is just whats next for you, and you could learn to control it(??)

Exerpt from the Book. Page 19.
QuoteRed/Black Belt - Great Master
What takes place here is a full integration of everything
learned with what is now understood about one's own
strengths and weaknesses. It is a place of self-realization, a
time of intense spiritual and ethical cleansing. It is where
the student of RV'do evolves back to the Alpha point, the
beginning.
It is the ultimate position of focus and understanding.
But it is also a position of greatest simplicity. It is a nearperfect
union of one's paranormal talent blended within
extant reality. People who reach this level no longer have
to think about how to do it, they simply do.

Hope it brings some help :-)

Lionheart

I am definitely nowhere near "Mastery" of anything when it comes to Aping. If anyone is deserving of that title, Szaxx gets my vote. I do seem to be going through some rather intense ethical cleansing and a lot of self realization. But, I figured that was all part of the "package" per say.

Thank You for the share Rakkso. Joseph McMoneagle is one of the biggest names in Remote Viewing. The only thing I ever attempted to remote view was a kidnapping/murder scene from Atlanta about 3 years ago. What I saw I didn't ever what to see again. I would never have the stomach or will to be a Psychic Investigator.

I didn't use any "coordinates". I just heard the story and tried to focus on it. I did see the little white Church in the Country that the killer and his kidnapped victim were eventually found behind though.

firefox

Quote from: Lionheart on July 10, 2014, 05:09:59
I am definitely nowhere near "Mastery" of anything when it comes to Aping. If anyone is deserving of that title, Szaxx gets my vote. I do seem to be going through some rather intense ethical cleansing and a lot of self realization. But, I figured that was all part of the "package" per say.

Thank You for the share Rakkso. Joseph McMoneagle is one of the biggest names in Remote Viewing. The only thing I ever attempted to remote view was a kidnapping/murder scene from Atlanta about 3 years ago. What I saw I didn't ever what to see again. I would never have the stomach or will to be a Psychic Investigator.

I didn't use any "coordinates". I just heard the story and tried to focus on it. I did see the little white Church in the Country that the killer and his kidnapped victim were eventually found behind though.
[/quote ] i just let it  go where it wants ans use it as a walking meditation.if im relaxed before it starts.

Blossom

Lionheart's Remote-Viewing Toilet Paper Technique...  Just the experience, whether you were able to get to the scene or not is pretty amazing.. Moving onward to the second link.

~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'