News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Underwater

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralzombie

I really enjoy lucid dreams where I'm underwater in oceans and deep lakes. I was wondering if anybody has had an OBE where they were projected underwater.  I would love to explore a water world but I have not yet done so. To be clear, I am in no way speaking of being in water to project as I imagine this would be unsafe if tried alone.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Astralsuzy

Only once I ap straight into the ocean.  I saw bubbles and fish.  It was really good but I was not prepared for it so a thought came into my mind what if I saw a shark.  I realised that I should not have thought of that so I closed my eyes.  I did not want to see a shark.  Since that experience I have wanted to go underwater.  I think it would be a great experience.

Astralzombie

That is so cool. I've actually dived with sharks so I have lost a lot of that fear. Then again, they were smallish, 3-4 ft.  But the huge ones are always a constant antagonist in my lucid's and part of the fun is out swimming them.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

I have had many of my Phase sessions lead to underwater adventures. Especially while using my Laxman that has an actual program named Underwater. It puts you in a very tranquil setting with soft blues and turquoise colored lights.

But besides that, I have had adventures where I went from flying high in the sky to diving way down to the furthest depths of the oceans. Exploring the depths was really cool though. It took a while to get over the I need oxygen thing though. But once I did, it was awesome.

Remember thought=action, so almost anything is possible in NPR!  :-)

Szaxx

The best experience with water is when you dive in and fly out leaving a 200 foot long spray and you're not even wet.
Experiment with the sensations,
at first the oxygen thing,
then the cold wet thing.
Its a a PHYSICALLY ingrained limitation.
Drop it and have a splash. You can go to the north pole under water and feel hot if you wish. Its simple.  Think and do.
I dropped the oxygen thing back in the late 60's.
I loved outer space too much. I was young then...

Listen to the Lion, wise words are said.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.