Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange?

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna

Hi all
I think Sandy and I are working this thing out pretty well. I checked out Pay Pal and it seems OK. I am fortunate enough to be part owner of a business with an internet site. We take Visa and Master Card. I would appreciate pre- payment of the postage (for a return envelope too, which will be included). I will send this proirity mail after the payment for postage is received and allowing for delivery time and a two week loan period should have the CDs returned to me in about a three week period.
There will, of course, be no charge for this "loan", only the prepayment of postage, and mutual trust that materials will be sent and returned.
I don't know what type of players you all have but I have saved a copy of these CDs to mine.
If anyone can offer a better method for these loans, please do.
Donna

themadness

I have a meta-music file called 'Flying Free'. It's a guided meditation/lucid dreaming type of thing designed to induce the feeling of flying.

It's about 43 minutes long and 40 mb. If you guys want it I could send it to you, but I think a lot of email accounts have an attachment limit. If anyone has MSN I could send it to you over that. Add me to your list, my name is thebeatgoesononon@hotmail.com

Or, I could snail mail you a burned cd of it for free if you like. Just PM or email me.

Realmrunner

Hello all !!!

This is my first post on your great board.  The experience, knowledge and helpfulness of all your members is quite commendable.  Thank you for letting me participate.

I for one would be greatly interested in a revolving CD exchange / trade.  Please add my name to the list of interested parties.

Unfortunately, the Monroe CDs are a bit cost prohibitive to most (including myself) and would be a great way for people to "try before they buy".

I suggest for those who would be tempted to make copies, Mp3's etc that they could ease their conscious by directly buying other products from TMI or making donations to them to reward their efforts.   For those who opt to buy more of the TMI products to support them:  These products could also be shared with other participants in the CD share/exchange program.  Thus we could have an ever evolving, fresh supply of "mind materials" for all.

If we could do this it would also be quite good if we had a feedback area to discuss our results, tips etc.  A rating system on the different CDs would be quite helpful as well IMHO.

Would anyone be open to a book trade and exchange as well?

Thanks and regards,

Realmrunner

yadda yadda yadda
Y.our            
A.ctions      
D.ecisions      
D.etermine
A.chievements

Tom

Perhaps the Resources section of the forums would be a good place to put this. We could keep track of accummulated money, books, CDs, and other similar training materials. It is just a matter of getting started.

I agree that often when I am given a chance to try the ideas and products of specific people, it is likely that I will go to them to buy directly. Most of the time, though, it is a waste of time and resources such as Suneye. Then it makes me happy to know that I have not actually paid full price.

Sandy

I got out this AM.  I've been listening to 1 of the 2 CD's from Donna every night when I go to bed. I don't know if I go OOB or if I just fall asleep but I'm awake the whole time the guy is talking & then right at 'that' moment, I either fall asleep or go OOB but I don't remember dreaming or anything the next day.

Well yeasterday I got the CD from themadness. I listened to it while I was making supper so I would know what to expect, then I listened to it in bed at night & it was the same thing in the AM as with Donna's.

So I'm thinking, I'll listen to it in the AM. DH's in the shower, I'm laying in bed waiting for him to get done, I listen to the CD from themadness & I don't remember hearing the whole thing of what the guy says but 45 minutes later when the bathroom door opens to wake me up, I'm laying there recalling this:  I was outside jumping higher & higher, I see some people who want me to stop & do something for them & I say no because this is really important to me (I normally stop everything I'm doing to help others out), I jump real high & feel myself falling backwards, I'm thinking to myself I hope I don't end up breaking my bones & ending up in a hospital, next thing I know I'm in a hospital, on a gurney in a hallway, 1 nurse is trying to put headphones on me & I'm wondering if it's a meditation CD she wants me to listen to, there's another nurse doing something with my lower body,  they both leave, I get off the gurney, stumble into the nearest room & lay on the bed, then I wake up from it all & I'm laying in my own bed.

SO, I think the clue here might be to set your alarm clock for 45 minutes before you normally get up, and listen to one of the CD's then.
Also, I felt really refreshed & relaxed like they say you should, It's such a wonderful feeling.
Thanks Donna & themadness &everybody else here. If it wasn't for this forum this might never have happened.

Donna

quote:
Originally posted by Sandy:
I got out this AM.  I've been listening to 1 of the 2 CD's from Donna every night when I go to bed. I don't know if I go OOB or if I just fall asleep but I'm awake the whole time the guy is talking & then right at 'that' moment, I either fall asleep or go OOB but I don't remember dreaming or anything the next day.

Well yeasterday I got the CD from themadness. I listened to it while I was making supper so I would know what to expect, then I listened to it in bed at night & it was the same thing in the AM as with Donna's.

So I'm thinking, I'll listen to it in the AM. DH's in the shower, I'm laying in bed waiting for him to get done, I listen to the CD from themadness & I don't remember hearing the whole thing of what the guy says but 45 minutes later when the bathroom door opens to wake me up, I'm laying there recalling this:  I was outside jumping higher & higher, I see some people who want me to stop & do something for them & I say no because this is really important to me (I normally stop everything I'm doing to help others out), I jump real high & feel myself falling backwards, I'm thinking to myself I hope I don't end up breaking my bones & ending up in a hospital, next thing I know I'm in a hospital, on a gurney in a hallway, 1 nurse is trying to put headphones on me & I'm wondering if it's a meditation CD she wants me to listen to, there's another nurse doing something with my lower body,  they both leave, I get off the gurney, stumble into the nearest room & lay on the bed, then I wake up from it all & I'm laying in my own bed.

SO, I think the clue here might be to set your alarm clock for 45 minutes before you normally get up, and listen to one of the CD's then.
Also, I felt really refreshed & relaxed like they say you should, It's such a wonderful feeling.
Thanks Donna & themadness &everybody else here. If it wasn't for this forum this might never have happened.

Hi Sandy,
Happy to hear your are getting some results from the CDs Sorry I have not sent the others yet, I am soooo busy working til midnight at the store. Forgive me? I haven't forgotten you, I am just running short on time. If I can I'll see what I can do this next week. OK?
Donna

Sandy

Oh I don't like to fill the board up with personal messages but Donna, there's no hurry, whenever you have time is fine with me.

I was using my son's CD player for these CDs. Well yesterday I bought one for myself, I got the Sony with the Streetwise headset, anyway I put one of the CDs in it & my son showed me what all the buttons are & I adjusted the volume & had it all set up, put it on the bed & when I went to go to bed, there's DH listening to it-now he doesn't beleive in all this stuff but when the Cd was almost done, he gave it to me, I asked if he was dreaming & he said yeah, I asked if he was flying or falling in the dream & he said he was falling, I told him it was an OBE, I don't know if he believes it or not but I'll have to get my son to try it now.

Adrian

Greetings everyone!

Here is an idea.

There seems to be several  people with unused Gateway CD's lying around the place for one reason or another.

How about we have a topic where people can sell their CD's. or maybe exchange or loan them if they want to? For money transactions, all people need is a free PayPal account: http://www.paypal.com. PayPal takes a couple of minutes to setup, and anyone can accept credit cards then very easily. Also, PayPal now works in US Dollars, British Pounds and Euro's.

What do you think?

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas