News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Visit from someone

Previous topic - Next topic

Links Shadow

It was most likely one of your guides.  Just letting her presence be known so that if you see her again you won't be startled by her appearance.

Tao

So you`ve tried to sleep ? And not to project ?
Interesting..

Mike :)

DejaClaireVoyant

I was just gonna say...
She definately sounds like one of your spirit guides.
No worries!
[:D]

shadowatcher

The astral plane is like the physical plane in some ways, because not everything is what it seems. One mans (or womans) neg is anothers guide. Ive had bad experiances with seemingly guides turning out to be negs.

Monsolith

"One mans (or womans) neg is anothers guide."

Could you explain that ? I understand that you can make mistakes trying to sort what you see, then possibly taking something bad as a neg for something good as a guide, until farseeing the truth. But I dont understand how they can BE "both" (and not be seen as..), depending on the person, as you mention it.

Person

Not that hard to sort out.  Negs can look and talk like an angel, but can never feel like one.  One book I found says to 'look into their eyes,' windows to the soul even in the astral, and you'll get a feel for who they really are.  I've never felt a neg capable of compassion.
-Person

Shania

Hi,

Something strange happened last night and I am just curious if this has ever happened to anyone of you....I was sleeping and usually if I experience any kind of lucid dream or "astral projection" this only happens when I sleep on my back.  Anyways, I was asleep, on my side, and I felt the vibrations (like I usually do before astral projection) and next thing you know I had a visual of what seemed to be a tall figure, I believe woman, in a long white gown, short blond hair, big enough eyes, looking at me.  She took my left hand and was rubbing my hand and wrist.  The funny thing is that I was not scared at all.  This woman had a strange glow to her; like a warm glow around her.  When I awoke, I felt good and comforted.  Has anyone ever had any similiar experience?