News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Voices ?

Previous topic - Next topic

seapony

Okay...not sure just where this should go....
But I've been having this particular experiance, and wondered if any one else has too.
I hear voices/sounds...usually in the morning, just as I'm waking up and drifting in that lovely inbetween
state...its like I all of a sudden  a radio gets turned on, a voice or two talking, and then its turned off.
Rarely is it anything thats understandable...like hearing a scrap of conversation from an open window
or as you pass a room. But the other day, my name was said, and I was told "Get in the canoe " !
First time I felt it was directed TO me, instead of just listening in. It rarely lasts very long. I think that ,
like so many things of this nature, if I focus to hard on it, it goes away or I wake up to much.
What do you think ? Ineresting, eh ?

proyect_outzone

It is a quite common kind of experience. It occours near the border between sleep and awakeness. It can also be started intentionally. One way to do this is if you let some music run in your head before falling asleep. Another way is to count during falling asleep from 1 to 3 several times and to count then suddenly just from 1 to 2.