News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird...

Previous topic - Next topic

G3MM4

Here's an update...

I was sleeping earlier, when I had a dream, that was quite pleasant, I was with my best mate, we were buying some pasties and some food. We went back to my old house, and my best mate went upstairs to change his clothes.

I went downstairs to get something from the kitchen, when I suddenly spotted my uncle (who died last year) sitting on the worktop. He looked like he was deep in thought. I shouted "Chris" (my uncle's name), and he looked at me, so I reached out for him, and he took my hand and greeted me. I asked him what he was doing there, and he started talking about some movies that he'd left behind, he wanted to take them with him. And he was talking about some guy who was meant to be helping him. As he was talking about this guy, I could see him in my mind, it was like Chris was projecting an image of this guy etc into my mind... like a form of telepathy. The images were quick, and a bit confusing.

But then he asked me how I was, and I replied that I was doing my best to keep going and to be strong etc. He seemed quite pleased to hear that. Chris then leant towards me (with a crafty look on his face!), and told me that my time would be up in the month of February, when I am married. He did say the date (day and month, but not the year) that I would die (can't remember the day, but he definitely said February), and he said the name of the guy that I would marry... sounded like "Neil" or something... I can't quite remember. Chris was saying this to me in a whisper... I had to get him to repeat some of it as I couldn't hear him properly.

When I went to ask him about my gran, I suddenly woke up. I could still hear his voice, it was really weird, but not scary. I was a bit miffed that I didn't get a chance to ask my questions before I woke up. Dammit! LOL.

I guess, I just want to know if it's possible to find him some other way, like AP etc so that I can be sure that what I heard was correct, and so I can ask my questions. I heard that people who have passed over find it easiest to communicate with you via dreams. What do you think?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

G3MM4

Hi, I just thought I would tell you guys what happened to me earlier.

I went for a nap... as I was a bit tired because of the heat. I wasn't fully asleep, just half asleep, when I felt like I was flying straight upwards really fast... it was like having a rocket underneath me. I was apprhensive but not scared, because I wasn't sure what was happening, so I just told myself to go with the flow. When I first felt like I was flying, it was light, but the higher I got, the darker it got. I flew so high I could see the Earth (must have flown out into space...).

I then thought of my gran (who died about three years ago), and suddenly found myself in a garden (I've never been to this particular garden in my life), and I had this strong feeling that this was where my gran was (I didn't see her or anything). The garden was quite dark. The next thing I recall is being aware of my body, feeling a bit disorientated, and I tried to move my fingers, it was quite hard to move them, they felt very heavy, but I wasn't completely paralyzed. I'm not sure exactly what happened there... I didn't feel any exit sensations... i.e. vibrations etc.

Does anyone have some idea of what happened to me?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.