News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So I laid down relaxed just seeing where things take me. As opposed to focus on nothing or the sound in my ears, I focused on my blood flow in my neck area.

Shortly after that I saw a shopping cart with a purple aura coming toward me spinning and continuing downwards a hill, felt pretty surreal, realistic, meaningful and different from my night dreams.
A moment later I find myself walking in some body I didn't see. I was walking a way that I would not in "this life" and I could see it was fall and I was walking up a wet hill. That's it. It felt very realistic, especially the last part. It was not intentional to find myself in these segments and felt somewhat different, don't remember what you call it here but I liked it.

Nameless

This suggests to me that you are reaping or soon will reap some rewards. You might still have a bit of a slippery slope but you're well equipped to handle that. Your own thoughts vastly outweigh mine though. Nice little adventure. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Sammie

Thanks for your input ! :) It was a strange experience unlike others. It had a clarity which I had once in 2012.