Welcome to the Astral Consciousness forum!

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Adrian

Greetings Major Tom!

Thanks very much for your comments.

We are dealing with semantics here for the most part, because the Astral and higher spheres are actually "inner" spheres relative to the physical world which is the outermost.

By "higher" we mean a higher level of consciousness and vibration, and lower density, and the Spirit/Mental body as opposed to the Soul/Astral body, but they are still inner "spheres" neverthless, and a higher level of consciousness.  So I suppose your higher self is also your inner self.

Likewise, an OBE or "focus" and "phasing" are all inner journeys. At the very centre is the Great Spirit, Primordial Light, Divine Providence, Great Spirit, Akasha Principle, Central Sun, God - or whoever you conceive Him/Her to be.

But the point is, the Astral encountered by the "phasing" or "focus" technique is the exactly the same Astral as encountered by OBE - I am sure Frank will confirm this having the benefit of the experience of both techiques.

What Frank has also discovered, and again I am sure he will confirm this himself, is that the "phasing" or "focus" approach seems to me much more productive, and a higher quality of experience than OBE, and it is memorable.

If you are suggesting that the "focus" approach is not an actual Astral experience, but a journey of the personal psyche, I would have to disagree.

The "phasing" technique, which is a meditative technique, also has the capability of contact with higher spheres than does OBE. The Astral is the next lowest sphere to the physical, and it is impossible to travel beyond that sphere by OBE in an etheric or Astra-Mental body - it is too dense, and vibrations too low to progress out of the Astral realms.

This is one of the main reasons this new forum exists. We are seeking to enhance our Astral travelling abilities, experiences and quality, and memorability. Not only that, we can investigate access to the higher spheres as well. Time and techniques move on, and I would suggest we must surely move with it, rather than necessarily dogmatically sticking with tradition - unless of course that is what you want to do - it is all a matter of freewill.

Thanks once again.

With kind regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Adrian

Greetings Major Tom!

Thanks agaon for your contribution.

The Astral is the Astral, and the very same Astral that at the very lowest levels, encompasses everything from the personal human psyche,through  the collective consciousness, to the various levels of the Astral proper as it were. Only the perception varies.

So it doesn't matter how we choose to investigate these realms, the destination is the same whether it is by LD, OBE, phasing or meditation. or by any other method. Qualitatively and subjectively/objectively they can be very different however of course.  The ideal Astral environment is a "solid" one, just as the residents perceive it to be, and not one that is subject to constant fluctuations. This of course brings about all sorts of sub-issues such as emotion while in the Astral etc..

But in discussing the optimum qualitative interaction with the Astral environment, I really do believe that "phasing" is where we are headed.

As for the higher spheres - you are correct. If you can shed your Astral body and continue only in your mental body, you can travel to any sphere who's vibration you can tolerate. But for this purpose, Mental projection is a much better way to go about things I would suggest, because you are then not limited to the Astral realms. The only problem it would seem with Mental projection is that the sensorial feedback is not the same, and residents of the Astral would probably not see you, without the density of the Astral body.

Our main objective here then is to discuss the optimum mode of Astral exploration, all things considered, and as I keep saying, I really do believe that the "phasing" method is potentially at least much superior, and presumably that was identified by Monroe himself, when he went the same route - i.e. from the "reaching out for the vibrations" to "phasing" and "focus".

With kind regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

coral1

Greetings all- I`m new to the site but I`ve found it extemely helpful.I`ve been using some of the Monroe tapes and have just finished  Roberts book. Although alot of the things being discussed here are over my head  this whole dialogue is fascinating. I`ll be tuning in every day for the next installment.Thanks for your inspiration!
               Gratefully,

coral1
coral1

Frank

Personally, I regard the phasing approach as a natural advance from the traditional obe. If I may also quote an extract from Monroe on the matter, thus:

"One of the Knowns emerging through repeated examination was that moving into or out-of-body no longer had for me what could be called "movement." Experienced subjects in the Institute laboratory had reported this many times [my emphasis] but it was not a part of my personal pattern until I began what I called the "quick-switch" method. Thereafter what happened was a fading out of one consciousness into another. To describe it as "going out-of-phase" seemed more accurate and satisfied better my left brain classification system."

Yours,
Frank

Adrian

Greeings everyone!

In response to the majority vote in our recent opinion poll, and after consultation with Robert, I am absolutely delighted to make available this new forum - Astral Consciousness.

The forum differs from the other two under OBE Discussions, in that here we will focus on alternative "modes" of interacting with the Astral as opposed to conventional OBE in the accepted meaning of the expression.

Included here will be such excellent topics as Frank's suberb work on Monroe Gateway, Hemi-sync and Astral "focus" levels, during which he has shared with us some extremely valuable knowledge and experiences.  All subjects related to the Gateway series of the Monroe institute will also be discussed here, as will hemi-sync technologies generally.

All other methods of Astral interaction, on all levels, but excluding OBE and LD can be discussed here also, but with the focus on raised awareness, or consciousness, and of course Astral experiences during meditation. I should point out that we are discussing the Astral proper here, and not the "real-time zone".

We can, and should also discuss however all raised consciousness experiences involving the higher spheres including the Mental, Celestial and even Cosmic spheres.

I have also on the "drawing board" the site of an Astral project in which we can all participate to some extent, but which participation should strengthen with experience. I also hope that many who have yet to have any Astral experiences can participate and gain experience. More on that as I work on it. That project, if and when it starts to take shape, will be discussed and based in this forum.

Finally, if anyone has any further suggestions or ideas for the focus of this forum, please post them here for discussion.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas